Kingdom Hearts: Remnant Enemies

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Cloud.Strife., Jul 11, 2012.

1. Cloud.Strife. Traverse Town Homebody

Yeah, so I went ahead and decided to do it.
    Anyway, Roxas/Cloud.Strife. does not own Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Disney, or any characters mentioned. The following story takes place a year after the events of Kingdom Hearts II, except SPOILER the letter from Mickey was never sent. THIS STORY HAS SPOILERS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Sora sat on the paupu tree, staring off into the sunset. "Ah man." he murmured. "This is the life."
    "I'll say." Riku said, coming up behind and leaning back on the tree. "Just like old times. Just as boring, too." he added, shaking his head. "Wish we could see Mickey and them again."
    "Tell me about it." said Sora. "At least there's peace between the worlds."
    "What about our friends in those worlds though?" Riku questioned. "We're unable to see them!"
    "Hm. Good point." Sora said, closing his eyes. "Too bad you can't open the corridor of darkness anymore so we could go visit."
    "Dude, if I could still do that, we'd have never beaten Xemnas. We'd have gotten away before he attacked."
    "Yeah, I see your point." Sora said. "Hey, do you hear something?"
    "Man, I think those paupu fruits are going to your head."
    "No, seriously, I could have sworn..." Sora trailed off, looking disgruntled.
    "Whatever man. How's Roxas?" Riku asked, smiling.
    "Same old same old, I guess. We don't talk that much." Sora replied, still looking confused.
    "Hey there guys!" Kairi said, walking up to join them, taking her spot on the tree.
    "Oh hey Kairi."
    "Hi Kai."
    "What you guys up to?" Kairi asked.
    "Reminiscing about old times." Riku replied.
    "Haha, yeah." Kairi laughed and grinned. Suddenly, Sora jumped up and landed on the ground.
    "There it is again!" He exclaimed. "The strange noise!"
    "Y'know, I do hear something." Riku mused. "I think it's the emptiness of Sora's brain!"
    "Cut it out Riku! I'm serious!" Sora said angrily.
    "All kidding aside," Riku said. "There is a familiar noise. It's the noise of...." He trailed off and began a second too late. "A DARK CORRIDOR!" He yelled, as suddenly a giant whirlpool of dark energy appeared beneath the paupu tree. Splitting into three whirlwinds of darkness, they each engulfed one of the three friends, transporting them through darkness.
    "Riku!"
    "Kairi!"
    "Sora!"

That's all for today, if you guys like it I will continue.

2. Plums Wakanda Forever

I don't have much critique for the actual story, but the font color is a tad bright on the Lite skin. I think you may be using the Dark skin like everyone else lololol but for some people who are using the brighter skins the color's hard to read unless you highlight.

Other than that though, I'm curious where the Dark Corridor is taking each of them.
    AND WILL KAIRI FIGHT
    yes plz omg

Also, Riku's banter with Sora was cute. xD

Hope you update soon. :]

3. Cloud.Strife. Traverse Town Homebody

Okay, so got two good reviews from both sites I'm posting this story on, so here we go.
    Roxas/Cloud.Strife. does not own Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Disney, or any characters mentioned in this story.

~SORA~
    Sora tumbled out of the dark corridor onto the ground. "Ouch!" he yelled, rubbing the back of his head. Luckily his big, poofy hair had cushioned the fall. "Ow, wha...where am I?" He jumped up suddenly. "RIKU! KAIRI!" He yelled, looking around."What the..Radiant Garden?!" he exclaimed confused, looking around.
    "Yeah, Radiant Garden. Sound familiar?" a voice called. Sora spun around, flashing out the Keyblade.
    "Who's there?!!" Sora yelled, spinning around looking.
    "What, you don't remember your old friends?" called another voice, female this time.
    "Shame shame, I know your name!" mused an older male voice.
    "C'mon guys, lay off of him." ordered a calmer, female voice.
    "Alright, alright." A small form leapt off a nearby building down in front of Sora.
    "Yuffie!" Sora exclaime. "Leon! Cid! Aerith!" he yelled as each appeared before him.
    "Good to see you too, kid." Cid laughed, "Where are those friends of yours, erm, what was it...?" he trailed off.
    "Riku and Kairi?" Leon suggested, eyebrow raised.
    "Yeah, them! Where are they?" Cid jumped on the opportunity
    "I..we got seperated. I don't know where they are. There was a portal, and it split, and...." Sora trailed off.
    "Aw, that's so sad, just as soon as you guys get back together!" Aerith cried, hands clasped together.
    "Tell me about it!" Sora complained. Recomposing himself, he got up. "Well, there's nothing left to do but go find them! I wonder where Riku and Kairi got put. There were three seperate portal-thingys." he remembered.
    "Portal..thingys?" Leon whispered behind his hand to Yuffie, who giggled.
    Sora strutted to the door, rearing to go, and then remembered something.
    "Oh..I don't have any way to travel the worlds looking for Riku and Kairi." he said dissapointed.
    "Hrmm." murmured Merlin, walking into the clearing with an armful of things. "No, not that. Nor that. Which is it? Oh, hello Sora. Now let's see, it's the umm..." With a crash all the items he was carrying fell to the ground. "Sora?!" He yelled, running back over. "Well how are you, m'boy?" Merlin asked among the laughter of his companions.
    "Not so good, actually." Sora remarked, and recounted his problem to Merlin.
    "Oh, that one's an easy fix!" he laughed, and started doing magic fingers at Sora.
    "Hocusy-pocusy-clotheschangessora!" Merlin cast. Suddenly Sora felt a warm feeling rush from his head to his toes. He looked down, but saw no difference in his clothes.
    "Now you will be able to travel through the worlds using the power of the Keyblade to open your own portal-thingys!" Merlin exclaimed, delighted.
    "Does everyone here use the word portal-thingys??" Leon questioned again to Yuffie, who giggled harder.
    "Really?" Sora asked, and summoned the Keyblade. Pointing it at a spot in the ground, he willed a portal to grow there. A portal of light this time appeared, waiting on Sora to confirm it's destination. "Wow, that's awesome!" Sora exclaimed. "Can it lead me directly to Riku and Kairi?"
    "Erm, no. It can only lead to worlds you know, and as you don't know where Riku and Kairi are, your best bet is to search all the worlds for them." Merlin recounted.
    Sora confirmed his destination within his mind, and just as he was stepping into the portal, Scrooge walked by. "Oh, hello Sora. Nice portal-thingy." he called. Sora's last image was a laughing Yuffie trying to keep Leon from flinging himself over the castle walls. Then the light doused him, and he saw no more.

Sorry, I know, a little late.

4. Cloud.Strife. Traverse Town Homebody

~RIKU~
    Riku tumbled out of the dark corridor with his Keyblade out. He landed on his feet, Keyblade ready in case he needed to fight. He got a quick view of his surroundings as he landed. No enemies nearby, he noted. He stood up and looked around, more observant this time. He had landed in Traverse Town. He wasn't sure what had happened, but he knew they'd been seperated.
    "Great, another adventure."He snapped. And so it was.