OOC: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road to Light - Dive to the Heart

Discussion in 'OOC Lounge' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Krowley Moderator

Character accepted. welcome to Kingdom Hearts SOS.

2. ShibuyaGato Transformation

If it isn't too much trouble, I'd like to join in.

Username: Damon Salvatore (usually Cat~)
    Name: Cat
    Appearance:
    cat320_04.png
    Minus the gun, of course.
    Personality: She is very logical, and will often come across as cold and calculating at first. Still, she is loyal at heart and once she's warmed up to someone, there's no breaking the bond that forms.
    Homeworld: Silent City
    What's most important to you? Forming a strong, mutual bond with other people.
    What do you want outta life? To broaden her horizons and, in turn, learn more about everything there is to know.
    What are you afraid of? Complete isolation.
    Path Chosen: Power of the Warrior
    Path Sacrificed: Power of the Mystic
    Keyblade: Kingdom Key

KHSOS: Awakening

3. Krowley Moderator

Character accepted. Welcome to Kingdom Hearts SOS!

4. Olid2010 Moogle Assistant

Username: Olid2010
    Name: Oli
    Appearance: Fair but paling skin, dark brown eyes, brown hair that is the same style as that of Riku (Just, slightly shorter). He wears a grey short-sleeved shirt with a blue streak down one sleeve, orange shorts and dark blue & grey sandals. He is 5'2" tall.
    Personality: A kind hearted person who will do what he thinks is right and will stand by his friends through thick and thin without backing down. Can work out what someone is doing remarkably fast so it is nearly impossible to catch him off-guard.
    Homeworld: Izon
    What's most important to him? Friendship and to form permanent bonds with his friends.
    What does he want most out of life? To see rare sights and to make memories he'll never forget.
    What is he most afraid of? Being indecisive as he may miss an opportunity that'll never reappear.
    Path Chosen: Power of the Guardian
    Path Sacrificed: Power of the Hunter
    Keyblade: Photon Debugger

5. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Hello Krowley, everyone. I apologize for dropping out like that. I lost internet some time ago (it was just one of those things I had to let go). But now i've found a semi-steady source of interwebs and i'm wondering if I can join back in.

6. Clavis Merlin's Housekeeper

Username: Clavis
    Name: Clavis
    Appearance: 6 feet tall, Shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes. Very lean, solid build. Wears a black T-shirt tucked into jeans with gratuitous amount of zippers, two belts draped loosely across his waist, and a pair of black boots.
    Personality: Clavis values Strength above all else, while he trains his body vigorously, he knows that true strength lies in strength of heart. He will do anything he can to help, and he loves making new friends.
    Homeworld: Dissident Valley
    What's most important?: Strength of heart. When all else fails, I know I can rely on the friends I've made.
    What do you want outta life?: To make new friends and help anyone that I can.
    What are you most afraid of?: Letting my friends down. I can't stand to see people get hurt when I know I can protect them.
    Path chosen: Warrior
    Path sacrificed: Mystic
    Keblade: Kingdom Key (Headcannon is Sleeping Lion so if that could be eventually made availabe that would be great!)

7. Krowley Moderator

Character accepted. Welcome to SOS.

8. Sixx Moogle Assistant

Username: Sixx
    Name: Sixx
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Personality: usually monotone... keeps to self but shows no mercy to those that stand before him ( considered souless )
    Homeworld: (Cannot be from Kingdom Hearts, Disney or Final Fantasy) rottenbaugh
    What's most important to you? im a drifter... as long as im paid i will do any job
    What do you want outta life? im indifferent about life... we all have to die sometime
    What are you afraid of? my past... if brought up i rage to a point to where i fall defenseless for a certain period of time

i choose the path of a hunter but sacrifice the power of the guardian
    KH:SOS Awakening.

referred by Beuce.

9. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Username: Hexin
    Name: D'daear( Pronounced: Dare)
    Appearance: [​IMG]

Standing at 5 feet and 10 inches, a purple haired individual with amber colored eyes adorned in casual clothing from where he's from can be seen. His attire consists of Beige baggy pants, and turtle necked tan top, followed by everyday autumn colored sneakers. As a sign of trend, he wears large sweat bands on both arms wrapped in silver bands, while green belts slacking to the sides.
    Personality: “Your everyday joe” is what you’d receive as a reply from those who know him. A great-hearted individual, he can be at times rather rash in his actions. He’ll do anything to protect those he values, and will go almost out of his way to help those in great need. Even when the odds are against him, this is one perseverant young man who will never give up.
    Homeworld: Perfec Eev (Pronounced: Per - fec - Eve)
    What's most important to you? The ones I care about
    What do you want outta life? To become strong
    What are you afraid of? Being alone forever

Path Chosen: Warrior
    Path Sacrificed: Mystic

Attached Files:

10. Skyheart Joker

Username: Skyheart
    Name: Stratos Jern Himmel
    Appearance: Here
    Personality: Stratos is the kind of guy who has the outward appearance of someone just breezing through life, not a care in the world. He will often make light of most situations and just be overall jovial. However, he is still one to not ignore things and still takes most situations seriously, despite his outward appearance.
    Homeworld: Land of the Eternal Eclipse
    What's most important to you?: To be able to protect what's important to himself.
    What do you want outta life?: Power
    What are you afraid of?: Robot Overlords...
    Path Chosen: Guardian
    Path Sacrificed: Warrior

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
  11. Krowley Moderator

Both were accepted, swore I already posted this...
    Anyways, welcome to SOS!

12. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

If at all possible I would like to join,
    Username: O13 Follower
    Name: Spencer Xeroka
    Appearance: 6' 7", Brown hair goes down to his neck slightly spikey something like Ichigo I guess and his eyes are dark blue, he wears a black and blue shirt which had a logo of two silver blades crossed over each other and they were mostly overlapped by a red shield, he wears baggy red pants with blue pockets, he has bracelets on both of his hands each made from a shiny metal which are branded with the first letter of his first and last name and his shoes are like running shoes minus the armored toes with 2 small spikes at the tip of each shoe he also wears white gloves with runes the back of them and the tips of each finger have a sharp knife like edge to them for when unarmed.
    Personality: His personality is hard to truly understand due to his general randomness. However he is an incredibly loyal, understanding and hopeful person to his friends and allies, but to his enemies he is a merciless monster with a heightened sense for combat and highly strategic in nature. He will easily move to the aid of any non-enemy in danger regardless of risk and help them be it on the battle field or off. He is a very analytical former general who spends most of his time with his friends and allies making funny jokes or having serious philosophical debates, but when he isn’t with them he spends his time buying books on the Heartless and researching them to understand them to a greater degree.
    Homeworld: Ruins of Hope
    What's most important to you? Finding peace and someone to love and bring peace to all worlds.
    What do you want outta life? To live, love, end the suffering of others.
    What are you afraid of? Having nothing to protect or fight for and to be completely and utterly alone.
    Keyblade: Kingdom key
    Path Chosen: The Power of the Warrior
    Path Sacrificed: The Power of the Mystic

Last edited: Jan 11, 2014
  13. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

14. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

-weeps at the mystic hate-
    Lemme tell ya, I'm a council lady on this rp and I'm gonna make changes around here I swear if you guys do that again!
    /totally sarcastic/

15. Olid2010 Moogle Assistant

Was my character never accepted then?

Username: Olid2010
    Name: Oli
    Appearance: Fair but paling skin, dark brown eyes, brown hair that is the same style as that of Riku (Just, slightly shorter). He wears a grey short-sleeved shirt with a blue streak down one sleeve, orange shorts and dark blue & grey sandals. He is 5'2" tall.
    Personality: A kind hearted person who will do what he thinks is right and will stand by his friends through thick and thin without backing down. Can work out what someone is doing remarkably fast so it is nearly impossible to catch him off-guard.
    Homeworld: Izon
    What's most important to him? Friendship and to form permanent bonds with his friends.
    What does he want most out of life? To see rare sights and to make memories he'll never forget.
    What is he most afraid of? Being indecisive as he may miss an opportunity that'll never reappear.
    Path Chosen: Power of the Guardian
    Path Sacrificed: Power of the Hunter
    Ideal Keyblade: Dual Disc (KH3D - The Grid)

Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
  16. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

I'm no admin, but I would have to say that the only issue would be your Keyblades. Everyone starts with the Kingdom Key, and the Ultima and Photon Debugger aren't standard issue. might need to edit that.

17. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

I thought I would try and get Ultima but thank you for the heads up

18. Olid2010 Moogle Assistant

Ok, I've sorted out the post, now I don't suppose my character could be reconsidered?

19. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

You removed your starting Keyblade. I can understand where you are coming from, but every character has a starting point. Everyone starts with the Kingdom Key and they work there way up. After that, we can be a little OP. But for now, we all need a good start. An example:

Username: mindstorm787
    Name: Etrius
    Appearance: Skinny and tall, wears a modified cloak with a Keyblade Armor Activator on his left shoulder. Cloak is red, black and purple. Keyblade Armor is yet to be seen (I wont show it till I get the right Keyblade for this character.).
    Personality: Outgoing and inquinsitive. He is very social person, but can be needy at times, considering his dark past. Even thought he is an adolecent, he is well built on taking care of himself, and usually likes to test himself. Figuratively, Etrius is always a bit unortodox when it comes to certain things. Instead of fighting normally, he uses his Keyblade front-handed and back-handed, depending on the situation. When the time calls for battle, Etrius becomes focused on the set target and won't stop till circumstances change, but he knows right from wrong, and will always be loyal to his teamates.
    Homeworld: Abraxas
    What's most important to you? Peace. Of all the things is important is peace and prosperity.
    What do you want outta life? To end all wars. Life can be dealt a different way.
    What are you afraid of? The universe falling to destruction. Thats exactly what happened to my home world and I don't want to see that again

Keyblade: Kingdom Key.
    Path Chosen: Path of a Hunter
    Path Sacrificed: Path of a Mystic

All I'm saying is, both you and 013 Follower have read the rules thoroughly, but everyone in SOS starts with the Kingdom Key. You will gain more Keyblades at your disposal as you participate, and may even gain the Keyblade you are wishing for. I am also creating personal Keyblades for everyone in this Thread. Again, I am no Moderator, but I'm just pointing out that little detail.

@Olid2010
    @O13 Follower

20. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

So wait ... they mass produced the Kingdom key ... Sora's not so special anymore eh?