Kingdom Hearts Story (My First Try)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Kenni-Chan, May 24, 2008.

1. Kenni-Chan King's Apprentice

Ok, this is random I thought I'd edit the normal KH story and add a new character, well enjoy :).

Chapter 1

Sora found himself in the middle of a glass painted platform. He heard a voice, "So much to do, so little time," it said. He looked around trying to work out where it was coming from.
    "Take your time," it continued,"Don't be afraid. The door is still shut. Now, step forward. Can you do it?"
    Sora took a couple steps forward and looked up. Three stone stands came from the ground, Sora watched them as they came from nowhere.
    "Power sleeps within you," the voice continued, as a shield appeared on one stand,"If you give it form..." a staff appeared on the next,"It will give you strength. Choose well..." The sword then appeared on the next stand.
    Sora thought through this and chose his weapon...
    As he jumped of the stand the whole platform smashed! He fell through the darkness and landed on the next platform.
    "You've gained the power to fight," the voice was still there,"There will be times you have to fight," some dark creatures appeared from the ground,"Keep your light burning strong."
    Sora lept at the creatures and each one of them disappeared, but one crawled behind him.
    "Behind you!" the voice cried, and the creature just made a black mark on the floor, but then the whole platform started to be covered in this black thing. Sora was getting afraid, this wasn't something natural.
    He started to get sucked in by this darkness, he struggled to get out and then eventually sank. He fidgeted, but then he realised he was on another platform, he breathed deeply and got his balance back, he stood up and looked around. On the other side of the platform was a door, and that was the first thing that caught Sora's eye.
    He walked towards the door and looked around it. A light shone down on the side of the platform and a chest appeared, Sora wondered towards it. After, he went back to the mysterious door, and it started opening. A bright light started shining through, Sora turned his head to keep the light away from his eyes. He looked inside the door and walked slowly into it.
    He appeared on his island, three children were there, Selphie, Tidus and Wakka, they were sat watching him.
    "Hold on. The door won't open just yet," the voice had come back,"First tell me more about yourself. The day you will open the door is both far off and very near."
    The three children asked Sora questions, Sora answered honestly. The voice told him when his journey would begin, and he appeared on another platform. He walked towards the centre of the platform and one of those mysterious shadows appeared behind him. He grabbed his sword and then realised there were many, many more than there were before. He slashed his sword and they disappeared.
    A light appeared and Sora walked towards it. He stood in the middle and a circle of light wondered to the edge of the platform and formed a path. Sora sprinted up the path, the shadows kept appearing on his way up and he was close enough to fall off. A light appeared on the platform, the platform the path lead to.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes," the voice explained and Sora turned around to his shadow.
    It was now a long shadow, but something wasn't right. The shadow came out of the ground and stood up. Sora quickly turned around and started walking backwards to the edge of the platform.
    "But don't be afraid," the voice continued, but Sora was past afraid, he was between wetting himself and near death experince,"And don't forget..." the dark shadow watched Sora's every move, and Sora then turned and legged it to the edge of the platform, he stopped himself before he fell off the edge.
    Sora jumped and slashed at the monster with his sword, he jumped back from fighting and started moving backwards, he had falling onto his backside and darkness had appeared again, "-But don't be afraid," Sora remembered the voice saying, as the darkness started swallowing him,"You hold the mightiest weapon of all," Sora tried getting free, but it was too much of a struggle,"So, don't forget:" Sora was scared and his eyes grew wide as he could still see the darkness swallowing him,"You are the one who will open the door."
    [​IMG]

If you want more of these just ask and I'll do the second chapter soon. :)

2. Kenni-Chan King's Apprentice

Next Chapter =]

Next bit then =]

Chapter 2

The sun shone down on the beach and the birds were twittering away. Sora opened his eyes and let out a huge yawn. He then lay back down and saw a girl's face bending down to stare at him. He jumped up in surprise. The girl laughed.
    "Give me a break, Kairi," Sora complained, while laughing.
    "Sora, you lazy bum," Kairi laughed in reply,"I knew I'd find you snoozing down here."
    "No! This huge black THING swallowed me up! I couldn't breathe, I couldn't- Ow!" Sora rubbed his head.
    "Are you still dreaming?" Kairi asked, doubtfully.
    "It wasn't a dream! Or was it? I don't know. What was that place? So, bizarre..."
    "Yeah, sure," Kairi said, wandering towards the ocean.
    "Say, Kairi, what was your hometown like? You know where you grew up?" Sora asked, changing the subject and sitting himself back down.
    "I've told you before, I don't remember."
    "Nothing at all?"
    "Nothing... Except... This girl... But, I don't remember her that well."
    "You ever want to go back?"
    "Hmm... Well, I'm happy here," Kairi replied, as the waves reached her shoes.
    "Really..."
    "But you know... I wouldn't mind going to see it."
    "I'd like to see it too. Along with any other worlds out there. I wanna see 'em all!"
    "So what are we waiting for?"
    "Hey!" a voice cried from behind them. Both of them turned to see a boy a little older than them, with grey-ish, long-ish hair. He was holding a log,"Aren't you guys forgetting about me? So, I guess I'm the only one working on the raft." He continued and chucked the log at Sora, luckily Sora caught it, after falling over, the boy walked towards Kairi,"And you're just as lazy as he is!"
    Kairi giggled, Riku was a workaholic, and he had many dreams.
    "So you noticed," Kairi replied,"Okay! Let's finish it together! I'll race you!"
    "Huh?" Sora groaned.
    "What? Are you kidding?" Riku asked, while whining.
    "Ready? Go!" Kairi yelled.
    Both boys were in a rush to finish first, so they legged it along, Riku slightly faster than Sora and Kairi then following behind. All of them had finished their parts on the raft and at sunset they sat on their tree.
    "So, Kairi's home is out there somewhere, right?" Sora asked.
    "Could be," Riku replied,"We'll never know by staying here."
    "But how far could a raft take us?" Sora asked, he was a questionable boy.
    "Who knows?" Riku said, shrugging off the question,"If we have to, we'll think of something else."
    "So, suppose you got to another world. What would do there?" Kairi asked, giggling.
    "Well, I haven't really thought about it. It's just... I've always wondered why we're here, on this island. If there are other worlds out there, why did we end up on this one? And suppose there are other worlds... Then our is just a little piece of something much greater. So we could've just have easily ended up somewhere else, right?" Riku explained.
    "I don't know," Sora answered, lieing down on the tree.
    "Exactly," Riku continued,"That's why we need to go out there and find out. Just sitting here won't change a thing. It's the same old stuff. So let's go."
    "You've been thinking a lot lately, haven't you?" Kairi wondered.
    "Thanks to you," Riku answered,"If you hadn't come here, I probably would've never thought of any of this. Kairi, thanks."
    "You're welcome," Kairi giggled. The three then headed towards their boats to go home.
    "Sora!" Riku called, walking along the path, he chucked a star shaped fruit at Sora,"You wanted one, didn't you?"
    "A paopou fruit..." Sora was confused, he never had asked for one.
    "If two people share one, their destinies become intertwined. They'll remain a part of eachother's lives, no matter what. C'mon, I know you wanna try it!"
    "What are talking--"
    Riku laughed and Sora chucked the fruit and ran after Riku. All three children ran to their boats after a long day. For what they didn't know, is what was going on at the Disney Castle.
    Donald Duck, a magician was walking down one of the halls, the hall was pure, the red carpet led all the way down it. The mops wandered by, as the magician had a big smile on his face. He had reached a humungous door, but a smaller door was their, so he walked through that one.
    "Good morning, Your Majesty," Donald called, as he walked towards the throne,"It's nice to see you this morn-- What?!" He was stopped, the King was not there, but Pluto, his trusty dog, was there holding a message, the emblem of the King wa sstamped on it. Donald read the letter and ran outside to find the knight, Goofy, asleep,"Wake up, Goofy, wake up! This is serious!" He zapped Goofy onto the floor, and he awoke immediatley.
    "Hey, there, Donald. G'morning," Goofy greeted, politley.
    "We got a problem, Goofy. But don't tell anyone..." Donald continued.
    "Queen Minnie?"
    "Not even the queen."
    "Daisy?"
    "No! It's top secret!"
    "G'morning, ladies," Goofy interrupted and Donald turned around to find the Queen and Daisy looking at him disappointingly. Donald laughed, nervously.

[​IMG]

Chapter 3

Sora arived and Kairi asked him for more things for the raft, so he did what he was told. He saw Riku in the cove and Riku challenged him to a race.
    "If I win, I'm captain! If you win..." Sora setted the rules.
    "I get to share the paopou with Kairi," Riku finished his sentenced.
    "Huh?!"
    "Deal? Winner gets to share a paopou with Kairi."
    "Wha...Wait a minute..."
    "Okay! On my count:" Kairi started the race,"Ready! Set! Go!" Both boys darted for the finish line and Sora ended up the victor. Sora then went to speak to Wakka.
    "Me and Tidus, we are gonna do a little explorin' today," Wakka said, poiting to a tree that had a bush covered corner,"You know, to the secret place at the base of that tree. There's gotta be something there, ya?"
    Sora then went inside the bush and went to a drawing that he and Kairi did a couple of years ago. He looked at it and remembered when they had drawn it. He then started drawing an arm giving a paopou fruit to the Kairi stone drawing. A mysterious figure appeared behind Sora and he turned to see who it was.
    "Wha... Who's there?" he asked in fear.
    "I've come to see the door to this world," the voice replied, it was a deep voice.
    "Huh?" Sora was confused, again.
    "This world has been connected."
    "Wh-What are you talking about?"
    "Tied to the darkness... Soon to be completely eclipsed."
    "Well, whoever you are, stop freaking me out like this, huh? Wh-Where did you come from?"
    "You do not yet know what lies beyond the door."
    "So, you're from another world!"
    "There is so very much to learn. You understand so little."
    "Oh, yeah?! Well, you'll see! I'm gonna get out and learn what's out there!"
    "A meaningless effort. One who knows nothing, can understand nothing."
    Sora turned to the door and thought deeply about this, but when he turned back, the man was gone.
    Back out, by the boats, Kairi and Sora sat to watch yet another sunset.
    "You know, Riku has changed," Kairi started up another subject.
    "What do you mean?" Sora asked.
    "Well..."
    "You okay?"
    "Sora! Let's take the raft and go--Just the two of us!"
    "Huh?"
    "Just kidding!"
    "What's gotten into you? You're the one who's changed, Kairi," Sora laughed along side of Kairi.
    "Maybe... You know, I was little afraid at first, but now I'm ready. No matter where I go or what I see, I know i can always come back here, right?"
    "Yeah! Of course!"
    "That's good. Sora, don't ever change."
    "Huh?"
    Kairi got up and the wind blew her short, red-tinted, brown hair,"I just can't wait. Once we set sail, it'll be great."
    "So, Kairi, tell me, who was this girl?" Sora asked, changing the subject.
    "I don't know, but I know she's my friend and we made a promise, but that's all in the past now... I guess that girl has got new friends, like I have."

Meanwhile, at Disney Castle...
    The letter read:
    'Donald,
    Sorry to rush off without sayin' goodbye, but there's big trouble brewin'. Not sure why, but the stars have been blinkin' out, one by one. And that means disaster can't be far behind. I hate to leave you all, but I've got to check into it. There's someone with a 'key'-- the key to mour survival. So I need you and Goofy to find him, and stick with him. Got it? We need that key or we're doomed! So go to Traverse Town and find Leon, he'll point you in the right direction. P.S. Would ya apologise to Minnie for me? Thanks, pal.'

"Oh dear, what could this mean?" Daisy asked, worriedly.
    "It means, we'll just have to trust the king," Minnie replied, a little upset.
    "Gawrsh, I sure hope he's alright," Goofy said.
    "Your highness. Don't worry, we'll find the king and this 'key'," Donald assured Minnie.
    "Thank you, both of you," Minnie said, gratefully.
    "Daisy, can you take care of--" Donald asked, but before he could finish Daisy nodded.
    "Of course. You be careful, now, both of you," Daisy interrupted.
    "Oh, and to chronicle your travels, he will accompany you," Minnie explained, gesturing to a table.
    "Over here!" a small cricket called.
    All four people walked towards the table,"Cricket's the name. Jiminy Cricket, at your service," the cricket continued.
    "We hope for your safe return. Please help the king," Minnie pleaded.
    Donald and Goofy saluted and that meant they had given their word. Goofy stood still saluting.
    "You're coming too!" Donald yelled, grabbing Goofy and taking him to the ship.
    They headed downa flight of stairs, getting to know their new companion.
    "Gawrsh, Jiminy. Your world disappeared, too?" Goofy asked, feeling sorry for him.
    "It was terrible, we were scattered!" Jiminy explained in detail,"And as far as I can see, I'm the only one who made it to this castle."
    "Goofy?" Donald said, he was giving Goofy a signal to stop.
    "Oh, right... I gotcha. While we're in other worlds, we can't let on where we're from. We've gotta protect the world border," Goofy explained, almost fully correct.
    "Order!" Donald corrected.
    "Right. World order."
    Donald sighed and they reached the launch room.
    "I guess we'll need new duds when we get there," Goofy said.
    They entered the launch room. It was filled with colourful machinery. Gears were turning, and it was a loud room, but the 3 men walked to the ship.
    "Hello, up there? Donald Duck to launch crew!" Donald called into a speaker,"Anytime you're ready!"
    Chip 'n' Dale, two friendly little chipmunks pulled down leavers and a hand grabbed Donald and Goofy and placed them in what was called a Gummi Ship. Pluto lept from the side and into the ship, while Minnie and Daisy waved goodbye.
    The ship was ready to launch and when they were ready, the ship zoomed right out of the launch station.
    "Blast off!" Donald cried, but instead of going forward, the ship went down, but still they left their world and headed for Traverse Town.

[​IMG]

3. Kenni-Chan King's Apprentice

Chapter 4

Sora lay on his bed, and looked up at his toy boat, it had little plush toys in and he remembered what Kairi had said,"I just can't wait. Once we set sail, it'll be great."
    Sora looked out the window and saw lightning,"A storm?" he asked himself,"Oh no! The raft!"
    He ran out to find the raft, his mum shouted up to him,"Sora, dinner's ready. Come on down. Sora?"
    His window was left open as he ran out to see if the raft was ok.
    "What's that?" Sora asked, when he reached the island, he saw this black thing in the sky, with a pink-ish, red-ish in the middle,"Riku's boat. And Kairi's!"
    He then looked up and saw those shadows from before, he got out his wooden sword, but instead of fighting he ran to the tree where the three children would sit. He found Riku staring out at the ocean.
    "Where's Kairi? I thought she was with you!" Sora exclaimed.
    "The door has opened..." Riku said, changing the subject.
    "What?"
    "The door has opened, Sora! Now we can go to the outside world!"
    "What are you talking about?! We've gotta find Kairi!"
    "Kairi's coming with us! Once we step through, we might not be able to come back. We may never see our parents again. There's no turning back. But this may be our only chance. We can't let fear stop us! I'm not afraid of the darkness!" Riku held out his hand and Sora gave him a worried look.
    "Riku..." Sora said, a little afraid of all this.
    Darkness started surrounding Riku as he held out his hand. Sora ran forward, and darkness started surrounding him too. He tried reaching for Riku's hand, but he couldn't reach, then a light shone and the mysterious weapon appeared.
    "Keyblade... Keyblade... Keyblade..." the voice from before said. Now Sora was able to fight those mysterious creatures, he fought them off as he ran to the secret place at the base of the tree. He saw Kairi facing the door, she turned to Sora, but something was wrong, she didn't seem to have emotions and a blank face was left on her.
    "Kairi!" Sora yelled.
    "Sora..." Kairi said, slowly.
    The door in the secret place blew open and wind gusted out of it. Kairi flew towards Sora, he opened his arms to try and catch her, but she went right through him. Sora was blown out of the secret place and back to where Riku was.
    He landed face down, almost a face plant into the ground. Sora's world was being torn apart, he looked over the edge and saw nothing but darkness. The black monster from before was behind him, but this time not so easy to defeat, but alas Sora did it.
    The world was being sucked into the vortex and Sora grabbed hold of a piece of the wooden deck stuck in the ground, but he wasn't strong enough to hold on forever, eventually Sora was sucked in too, along with the monster.

[​IMG]

Chapter 5

Donald, Goofy and Pluto had arived at the First District in Traverse Town. Goofy noticed something in the night sky.
    "Look! A star's going out!" Goofy pointed out, the star then disappeared.
    "Come on. Let's hurry," Donald instructed. The three of them ran towards the stairs of the First District,"Where's that key?"
    "Hey, ya know, maybe we ought to go find Leon. Uh, Donald, ya know, I betcha that..."
    "Aw, what do you know, you big palooka?"
    "What do I know? Hmm... Come on, Pluto!"
    Donald and Goofy walked off and Pluto falled what he was sniffing out, he went into a dark alley. There in a corner, behind boxes, barrels and crates, there was the boy who had been taken through the vortex.
    Pluto licked Sora's face and Sora was half awake.
    "What a dream..." Sora said, thinking he was dreaming, but then Pluto pounced on him and Sora was awoken immediatly,"This isn't a dream!"
    He got up and Pluto watched his every move,"Where am I?" Sora asked himself, also probably hoping the dog would reply,"Oh, boy... Do you know where we are?"
    The dog looked up and raisedhis ear, he ran off not even barking at Sora,"Hey!"
    Sora walked out into the town and he then knew he was in another world. He wandered around for a bit, but then he saw a man running with fear from something. The man's heart then was taken and he vanished. Sora caught a glimpse of the creature that had taken the man's heart, it was a soldier thing, but it looked like one of those shadows on the island. Sora was then surrounded by loads of shadows, he fought them off with the keyblade, though.
    "They'll come at you out of nowhere," a voice said from behind him.
    "Who are you?" Sora asked, frightened.
    "And they'll keep on coming at you, as long as you continue to wield the Keyblade. But why? Why would it choose a kid like you?"
    "Hey, what's that supposed to mean?!"
    "Never mind. Now, let's see that Keyblade," the man was coming towards Sora now.
    "What? There's no way you're getting this!"
    "Alright then, have it your way," the man brought out his weapon, the two dueled until Sora eventually fell flat on the ground.
    "Now... You're... Gonna... You're gonna..." Sora tried to say, but instead went kapoot onto the floor.
    "Aw, you're slipping, Leon," a girl said, from behind the man.
    "I went easy on him," Leon replied,"Looks like things are worse than we thought. A lot worse."

Donald and Goofy were walking down an alley in the Second District, their were hotels, and shops, each building lit up with illuminase lights.
    "Gawrsh, there's nobody here. Sure is spooky," Goofy informed, in fear.
    "Aw, phooeh, I'm not scared!" Donald replied, trying to sound braver than he felt. Someone tapped him on the back and Donald lept into the air onto Goofy's back.
    "Excuse me. Did the king send you?" the person asked, she had a sweet voice, and was very polite.

"Come on, lazy bum. Wake up!" a voice said, it sounded like Kairi's. Sora awoke in a hotel room, and Kairi was standing next to him,"You okay?" she asked, nicely.
    "I guess..." Sora replied, still a little dizzy from the fall.
    "Those creatures that attacked you are after the Keyblade, but it's your heart they really want," Kairi explained,"Because you wield the Keyblade."
    "I'm so glad you're okay, Kairi," Sora said, quite happy he'd found her.
    "Kairi? I know a Kairi, but what are you talking about?" the girl wondered, she was around Sora's age, maybe a little younger. She had brown hair that came down to her shoulders and green eyes that shone in the night,"I'm Hara. I also wield a Keybalde."
    "I think you might have over done it, Squall," a lion cub, sat in a basket, said. He was a beige/golden cub and had blonde hair covering one eye, his eyes were black and amber.
    "Whoah! It talked!" Sora exclaimed, the lion cub gave him a strange look.
    "Yes, thankyou, Dr Obvious, for that piece of information," the lion cub replied, sarcasticly.
    "Am I still dreaming?!" Sora asked, worried he might have been.
    "No, he does talk. He's been trained differently than other lions have," a ninja had said, it was the person talking to Leon before.
    "My name's Leon, to you, Ryoko," Leon replied to the lion cub.
    "Whatever! You could be called Pixie, for all I care," the lion cub replied.
    "That's Leon and Yuffie, that's Ryoko, my pet," Hara explained.
    "You keep a pet lion?" Sora asked, a little disturbed.
    "Yes, I know it's strange," Hara giggled.
    "The Keyblade..." Sora said.
    Yuffie walked towards it, explaining,"Yeah, we had to get it away from you to shake off all those creatures. It turns out, that's how they were tracking you."
    "It was the only way to conceal your heart from them," Leon continued,"But it won't work for long. Stll hard to believe you two, of all people, are the chosen ones." Leon picked up the Keyblade, it shone and flew into Sora's hands,"Well, I suppose beggers can't be choosers."
    "Why don't you start making sense?" Sora back chatted.
    "Let it go," Hara said to Sora.
    "What's going on here?!" Sora yelled.

Back in a different hotel room, where Donald and Goofy were speaking to Aerith.
    "Okay, you know there are many other worlds out there, besides your castle and this town, right?" Aerith started.
    "Yeah," Donald nodded.
    "But they're supposed to be a secret," Goofy interupted, covering his mouth.
    "They've been secret, because they've never been connected," Aerith continued,"Until now. When the heartless came, everything changed."
    "The heartless?" Sora asked, in the other room, Leon and Yuffie were explaining the story aswell.
    "The ones who attacked you, you remember?" Yuffie asked.
    "Those without hearts," Leon explained.
    "Well, they aren't called heartless, because they like cookies," Ryoko interupted.
    "Shut it, Ryoko!" Hara yelled, angrily.
    "The darkness in people's hearts-- that's what attracts them," Yuffie continued.
    "And there is darkness within every heart," Leon and Yuffie took turns in explaining the story, but in the other room, Aerith explained it in the exact same way.
    "Hey, have you heard of someone called Ansem?" Yuffie asked.

"Ansem?" Goofy asked, trying to think if he had.
    "He was studying the heartless," Aerith explained,"He recorded all of his findings in a very detailed report."
    "Gawrsh, uh, can we see it?" Goofy asked, politley.
    "It's pages are scattered everywhere," Aerith shook her head.
    "Scattered?!" Donald complained.
    "To many worlds."
    "Oh, then maybe the king went to find 'em," Goofy suggested. Donald nodded and so did Aerith.
    "Yes, those were my thoughts exactly," Aerith stated.
    "We've gotta find him wuick!" Goofy yelled.
    "Wait!" Donald yelled in reply,"First, we need that 'key'!"
    "That's right, the Keyblade," Aerith interupted and Donald and Goofy turned to her.

"So, this is the key?" Sora wondered.
    "Exactly. Hara's got one too," Yuffie nodded,"Will you show it?"
    Hara shook her head,"It can wait, 'til it's needed."
    "The heartless have great fear of the Keyblade," Leon expained.
    "That's why they keep coming after you, no matter what," Ryoko finished Leon's sentence. Leon walked and stood by the door.
    "Well, I didn't ask for this!" Sora yelled.
    "The Keyblades choose there masters," Yuffie told Sora,"And it chose you two."
    "So tough luck, kid!" Ryoko said, curling up into a ball.
    "You're younger than me, so you shut it!" Hara yelled, she had, had enough of Ryoko, but they were friends.
    "How did all this happen?" Sora wandered,"I remember being in my room..." Sora jumped up,"Wait a minute! What happened to my home?! My island?! Riku?! Kairi?!"
    "You know what? I really don't know..." Leon replied.
    "Wait! Did you say Kairi?!" Hara exclaimed.
    "Yeah, she's my friend," Sora replied.
    "Red-ish, brown hair?" Sora nodded,"Blue eyes?" he nodded again,"You found Kairi! I've been searching for years! She used to live in my world, but then she moved."
    "So, you're that girl she was talking about!"
    "She talked about me?"
    "She didn't say much..."

A heartless appeared in the room and Ryoko jumped up, everyone did.
    "Yuffie! Go!" Leon ordered, Yuffie nodded and ran. Donald and Goofy were walking towards the door, along with Aerith and Yuffie squashed Donald in her rapid escape.
    "Yuffie?!" Aerith called and chased after her. Leon, Sora and Hara drew their weapon ready to fight, Ryoko whined and ran behind Hara.
    "Sora, let's go!" Leon ordered and jumped out of the window. Sora, Hara and Ryoko followed him. The door swung opened and there Donald was, flat as pancake.

Donald and Goofy ran towards a balconied area and looked over the top of it. A heartless appeared behind them, that turned into two heartless.
    "Gawrsh, are these the heartless guys?" Goofy asked, holding his shield up.
    "Let's go get 'em, Goofy!" Donald ordered. Unfortunately, the heartless knocked them flying over the balcony into the middle of the Third District, where Sora, Hara and Ryoko happened to be. Ryoko ran for his life and Sora and Hara had gotten flattened by the two clumsy characters.
    "That's a new look on you, Sora, but i don't think duck suits you," Ryoko laughed.
    Donald and Goofy's faces lit up when they saw what the two 14-year-olds were holding.
    "The key!" they screamed,"Two of them? The king only mentioned one."
    The five of them looked up as the grouns started to shake. Pillars started appearing out of the ground, with a heartless on each one. All five got ready to fight them, they fought them all off together, and thought it was over, oh, how wrong they were...
    A huge heartless appeared behind them and they had to get ready to fight once again, it was a harder battle, but they got the job done. The monstrosity came to pieces and the heart it was holding flew into the sky. It then vanished.
    "So, you were looking for me?" Sora asked.
    "Well, one of you, the king only mentioned one key," Goofy explained.
    "They, too, were seeking the wielder of the Keyblade," Leon told them, as he came walking over with the two ladies.
    "Hey, why don't you come with us? We can go to other worlds on our vessel," Goofy suggested.
    Sora put his head down,"I wonder if I could find Riku and Kairi..."
    Hara put her head down too,"I wonder if I could find Cloud..."
    "Of course," Donald replied.
    "Are you sure?" Goofy asked, whispering to Donald.
    "Who knows? But we need him to come with us to help us find the king," Donald whispered.
    Leon stepped forward next to Yuffie," Sora, Hara, Ryoko go with them. Especially if you want to find your friends and Cloud."
    Hara and Ryoko smiled and looked at Sora, he was still staring at the floor.
    Sora sighed,"Yeah, I guess."
    "But you can't come along looking like that. Understand?" Donald informed,"No frowning. No sad faces, okay?"
    "Yeah, you gotta looked funny, like us," Goofy told them, and bent down to smile with Donald. Hara picked up Ryoko and they made a funny smile too.
    "This boat runs on happy faces," Donald said, metophorically speaking.
    "Happy?" Sora sighed. He then pulled the funniest smile you could think of, his face smiled and Donald, Goofy and Ryoko burst out laughing. Hara just giggled at the boy
    "That's one funny face!" Goofy exclaimed, trying not to hurt himself from laughing.
    "Okay? Why not? We'll go with you guys," Sora finally answered for the three of them.
    "Donald Duck," Donald stated, putting his hand in.
    "Name's Goofy," Goofy put his hand in.
    "I'm Sora," Sora put his hand in.
    "Call me Hara," Hara put her hand in.
    "Ryoko's the name," Ryoko put his paw in.
    "All for one and one for all!" Goofy pledged.
    The five then set off for their journey, but little did they know they were being watched.
    A hologram of all five of them was being shown to the most evil people there are in the worlds.
    "Those little squirts, took down that heartless. Who'd have thought it?" a voice said, a male one.
    "Such is the power of the Keyblade. The children's strength is not their own," another male voice explained.
    "Why don't we turn him into a heartless? That'll settle things quick enough," a female voice suggested.
    "And the brats' friends are the king's lackeys," another male voice stated,"Swoggle me eyes, they're all bilge rats by the look of them."
    "Your no prize yourself," a male voice insulted the other one.
    "Shut up!" the voice faught back.
    "Enough!" a female voice said, seeming to be the leader,"The Keyblades have chosen them. Will it be them who conquers the darkness? Or will the darkness swallow them? Either way, they could be quite useful..."

[​IMG]

4. OblivionRoxas Traverse Town Homebody

nice,nice edit I liked how you brought back the storyline but also changed it. Oh and btw try not to double post ;)

5. Kenni-Chan King's Apprentice

Chapter 6

A long purple opening in the ground, this was the first world to discover, Wonderland. The five of them were floating down this endless pit, eventually the ground was near. Four of them landed on their feet... Goofy landed on the ground with a thud, as he hit the ground on his front. Ryoko laughed, Hara kicked him, though.
    "Oh, my fur and whisker! I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!" a white rabbit ran past exclaiming.
    "I thought the talking lion was bad enough, now a bunny!" Sora complained.
    "You don't have to live with him," Hara said, pointing at the furry lion cub.
    "Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear! I'm here! I should be there!" the rabbit continued,"I'm late, I'm late, I'm late! The queen, she'll have my head for sure!"
    The rabbit ran through doors, each one smaller than the next, but just big enough for all five explorers to fit through. They arrived in apink room, it had a table and some chairs, but most other things were small. The rabbit then went through a smaller door, with a humungous door knob.
    "How'd he get so small?" Sora asked.
    "No, you're simply too big," the door knob replied. The five of them jumped back, surprised that this door knob had a face let alone talk!
    "It talks!" Donald screamed, the door knob simply yawned.
    "Must you be so loud? You woke me up," the door knod complained.
    "Yeah, and it complains too!" Ryoko padded along towards the door knob.
    "Good morning," Goofy greeted, Ryoko gave him a strange look, as if to say,"What the hell are you doing?"
    "Good night! I need a bit more sleep," the door knob replied.
    "Wait, what do we have to do to grow small?" Sora asked, trying to get the door knob to help.
    "Why don't you try the bottle... Over there?" the door knob yawned and went back to sleep.
    Ryoko looked up at the table and saw two bottles,"That narrows it down."
    They drank the bottle and walked through a small archway. Birds were tweeting and there was magnificent garden, if you ignored the card-guards and the trial going on that is. The rabbit from before ran up a staircase and blew the trumpet he was holding. The five explorers arrived just in time.
    "Court is now in session!" the rabbit called out.
    "I'm on trial? But why?" the girl asked, she had blonde hair and pretty blue dress.
    "Her Majesty, the Queen of Hearts, presiding!" the rabbit yelled.
    "This girl is the culprit. There's no doubt about it!" the large woman decided, she was sitting in what seemed to be a throne,"And the reason is... Because I say so, that's why!"
    "That is so unfair!" the girl pleaded.
    "Well, have you anything to say in your defense?" the Queen asked.
    "Of course. I've done absolutley nothing wrong! You may be Queen, but I'm afraid that doesn't give you the right to be so... So mean!"
    "Grab your popcorn! It's time for Judge Judy!" Ryoko joked.
    "You watch too much T.V," Hara replied.
    "Silence!" the Queen bellowed,"You dare defy me!"
    "Hey, guys, we should help her out," Sora suggested.
    "Sora, we're not allowed to interfere," Hara informed.
    "We're outsiders, so wouldn't that be muddling?" Goofy asked.
    "Meddling!" Donald corrected.
    "Oh yeah, and that's against the rules," Goofy laughed at his mistake.
    "I want to see this rule book," Ryoko said.
    "The court finds the defendent..." the Queen continued,"Guilty as charged! For the crimes assault and attempted theft of my heart..."
    Sora gasped at this.
    "Off with her head!" the Queen screamed.
    "No! No! Oh, please!" the girl pleaded for mercy.
    "Hold it right there!" Sora screamed and all the guard turned to them.
    "Sora!" Hara cried.
    "We only just met the dude!" Ryoko stated.
    Hara kicked Ryoko and followed Sora, Donald and Goofy.
    "Who are you?" the Queen asked,"How dare you interfere with my court?!"
    "Excuse me, but we know who the real culprit is," Sora replied.
    "We do?" Ryoko asked, a little confused.
    "Uh-huh, it's the Heartle--" Goofy stopped himself.
    "Anyway, she's not the one you're looking for," Sora continued.
    "That's nonsense, have you any proof?" the Queen asked. Sora felt a little chill down his spine now, he didn't have proof, and he'd wished he'd just let it go.
    The girl was then put in the golden cage.
    The five of them set off for proof, after a long journey through the forest and fighting Heartless and meeting the tricksy, Cheshire Cat, they finally found evidence.
    The Queen agreed that if they picked one of there evidence boxes, the girl was innocent, but if not, off with her head. The box Sora had chosen, was unluckily a box with Donald and Goofy in had been chosen, Ryoko, Donald and Goofy were imprisoned and Sora and Hara were elft to fight the cards. Luckily they won, not easily though and it wasn't really worth it.
    One of the card guards brought the cage down and it was empty. The five of them were sent to find Alice, the girl, but instead found another Heartless monster. The Trick Master.
    They jumped away and the Trick Master's heart came out and it vanished. The door knob awoke once again.
    "What a racket..." the door knob stated,"How's a door knob to get any sleep?" it yawned and a keyhole was revealed.
    "Wow! What's that?!" Ryoko cried.
    "A keyhole," Hara replied.
    Sora and Hara's Keyblades glew up and pointed towards the keyhole and a light darted straight towards it. A locking sound was made and the keyhole disappeared.
    "We sealed our first keyhole," Hara informed.
    "Huh?" Sora was confused.
    "Doesn't matter... To the next world!" Hara yelled.
    Sora nodded and Ryoko laughed, they headed towards the Gummi Ship and headed for the next world.

[​IMG]

6. OblivionRoxas Traverse Town Homebody

omg that was good :D:D lol i loved the "Yeah and it complains too!" great keep on writing

7. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

Your style of writing is quite nice, except for one major flaw- you didn't describe really anything, only the new characters. I'm pretty sure most of us know what Sora and the others look like, but it's nice to read descriptions, and you should definitely add the battles, makes things more interesting. So except for that... Very enjoyable! :rockdover:

8. Kenni-Chan King's Apprentice

Chapter 7

After, Sora and Donald decided to fight over the controlling of the Gummi Ship, they ended up in a jungle, everyone was split up, but Sora and Ryoko ended up together, after Ryoko fell on Sora though.
    "Oww... My head..." Sora moaned, while rubbing it. He then heard a spitting and felt fluff on him.
    "Get your hair out of my mouth!" Ryoko screamed.
    "Get off of me!" Sora yelled.
    "No, I don't think I will..." Ryoko teased.
    Sora sat up knocking Ryoko off his back.
    "Donald? Goofy? Hara?" Sora asked, seeing if he'd hear a reply.
    "I don't think they're here."
    "Naah! You don't say!"
    "Don't get touchy!"
    A growling sound was heard in the background.
    "Don't growl at me!"
    "I didn't..."
    Both boys turned and saw a Sabor pounce out at them. Sora kept it busy while Ryoko looked for a weak spot, but then a man or monkey thing jumped out and attacked it with his spear. The sabor ran while it had the chance.
    "Sabor, danger," the man informed.
    "Um... Thank you," Sora said, gratefully.
    "Thank you! He saved our natural lives! All you can say is thank you?!" Ryoko exclaimed.
    "He's not speaking proper English... So..." Sora replied.
    "The good thing is we're not dead... Yeah, yeah, yeah," Ryoko mimicked.
    "Thanky you," the man said, he spoke very slow.
    "Huh? Uh, what is this place?" Sora asked.
    "This place. This place," the man repeated.
    "It's like a talking to a fish..." Ryoko complained.
    "Okaaay...where did the others go?" Sora asked,"Look, I got seperated from my friends, have you seen them?"
    "I'd be better off with the fish..." Ryoko said to himself.
    "Friends..." Sora said again, very slowly.
    "Friends!" the man repeated.
    "Right! My friends!" Sora said, estaticly,"There's two of 'em! The loud one is Dona--" Sora stopped himself thinking about their fight,"You know what? Never mind..."
    "Look, have you seen a girl?" Ryoko mimicked the man.
    The man gave him a strange look.
    "Oh, fish come back!" Ryoko pleaded.
    "I'm looking for my friends. Riku, Kairi and Hara," Sora changed his mind about Donald and Goofy.
    "Look for Riku, friends?" the man asked.
    "Right!" Sora nodded, he then looked behind the man and thought he saw Kairi.
    "Kairi, friends?" the man asked again.
    "Uhh... Right..." Sora replied, not concentrating.
    "Hara, friends?" the man finally asked.
    "Yes! For the love of God!" Ryoko whined.
    The Kairi he thought he was seeing walked around.
    "Friends, here," the man stated.
    "Really?!" Sora asked, excitedly.
    "*&&X%" the man said.
    "Pardon?" Ryoko looked up at the man confuzed.
    "Huh?" Sora looked confused too.
    The man repeated himself and Ryoko stood up.
    "Friends, here," the man repeated.
    "Not sure I understand, but show me!" Sora asked.
    "You're not sure, I'm positive, I don't understand," Ryoko replied.
    "Take me to Riku and Kairi!" Sora pleaded.
    "Tarzan," the man introduced,"Tarzan go!"
    "This is hopeless!" Ryoko complained.
    "And I'm... Sora," Sora introduced himself,"Tarzan go, Sora go, go!"
    "Don't make me say it," Ryoko told Sora.
    They followed Tarzan into the Jungle.

"Gawrsh, where are we?" Goofy asked,"I sure hope Sora, Hara and Ryoko's okay."
    "Aw... Who needs Sora? We can find the king without them!" Donald replied, he went to grab his staff and saw a gorilla staring him in the face,"Huh?" Both of them screamed, and the gorilla ran leaving a little present. Not that type of present though.
    A man came out of the bamboo path holding a gun, Donald and Goofy gulped.

Back with Sora, Ryoko and Tarzan, they had entered the tent where a tall lady stood and a familiar girl.
    "Jane?" Tarzan asked.
    Both girls turned towards them.
    "Tarzan?" Jane replied.
    "Sora! Ryoko!" Hara cried and ran up to hug them both.
    "Oh, who's this? You know them?" Jane asked.
    "Yeah, they're my friends!" Hara replied.
    "Uh... Hi there... I'm--" Sora started, but was interupted.
    "Oh, you speak English," Jane stated and Hara laughed,"So, then, you're obviously not related to Tarzan..."
    "Unfortunatley, we'd be much better off if he was," Ryoko replied.
    "Are you here to study the gorillas?" Jane giggled.
    "Highly doubtful," a voice said from behind Sora and his friends.
    The man with the gun walked in, following behind was Donald and Goofy.
    "Sora! Hara! Ryoko!" Goofy yelled.
    "Goofy! Donald!" the three others yelled.
    Sora and Donald started happy dancing and Hara laughed.
    "Now, you see why I don't do it," Ryoko giggled, he was being held by Hara at the time.
    Donald and Sora looked eachother in the eye and then turned their backs on eachother.
    "A circus of clowns. Not much use for hunting gorillas," the man insulted.
    "Who you calling a clown, fat nose?!" Ryoko sniped back.
    Hara covered the young lions mouth,"He didn't mean that!"
    The man walked out of the tent by then.
    "Mr. Clayton we're studying them, not hunting them!" Jane snapped at him,"This is research. Well, the more the merrier. Do make yourselves at home."
    "It won't be merry, while Sora and Donald are fighting," Ryoko explained.
    "Well, anyway..." Sora interupted.
    "I'm staying," Sora and Donald said at the exact same time.
    "I'd run, but they have the keys to the Gummi Ship," Hara said to her feline friend.
    "Huh?" Sora asked.
    "You guys, look what we found," Goofy drew there attention towards what the gorilla had left,"Look at this."

"Well, Tarzan?" Jane asked.
    "Where are my friends, Riku and Kairi?" Sora asked.
    Tarzan shook his head.
    "Hey, I thought--" Sora started, but was interupted.
    "That leaves just one place," Clayton informed, walking into the tent,"Young man, we've been in this jungle for a some time now. But we have yet to encounter these friends of yours."
    "Well, I guess that means I have no chance of finding Cloud," Hara said, disappointedly.
    "I'd wager they're with the gorillas. But Tarzan refuses to take us to them," Clayton continued.
    "Really, Mr. Clayton. Tarzan wouldn't hide--" Jane informed, but then looked at Tarzan, but Clayton interupted.
    "Then take us there! Take us to the gorillas! Go-ril-las."
    Tarzan turned to Sora and Hara, he saw their faces and nodded.
    "Tarzan... Are you sure?" Jane asked.
    "Tarzan, go see Kerchak," Tarzan replied.
    "Kerchak?" Jane questioned.
    "He must be the leader. Perfect. I'll go along as an escort," Clayton explained,"after all, the jungle is a dangerous place."

They followed Tarzan to Kerchak, the large gorilla and a smaller one, were sat on some vines.
    "Kerchak, please, listen to me!" Tarzan pleaded, but to the others it was just jibberish,"I know the nesting grounds are secret, but I trust them! You see, I want to help them, because... Because... Well, they need us."
    The leading gorilla stared at Tarzan wth his grumpy, old face.
    "Did you get that?" Goofy asked.
    "No," Donald replied.
    "Can you understand them, Ryoko?" Hara bent down to him.
    "Funnily enough, I can," Ryoko replied.
    "Kerchak!" Tarzan pleaded.
    The gorilla just walked off,"Kerchak..." Tarzan gave up.
    Tarzan and the other stood in a sulk, as the gorillas wandered off.

Clayton was found about to shoot a gorilla, back where Sora and Ryoko had started. Donald came running along and screamed, the gun fired diagonally, missing the gorilla completely.
    "What's the big idea?" Donald cried.
    Kerchak and the other gorilla were found on the still standing balcony, so Tarzan went to plead once more.
    "Wait, Kerchak. Please!" Tarzan cried. The gorilla once again wandered off.
    "You don;t understand. I was only trying to... Ah. A snakeslithered by, you see, I saved that poor gorilla's life," Clayton played fool.
    "No-one's buying it," Hara snapped.
    Tarzan glared at Clayton and then looked disappointingly at the floor.

They wandered back to the tent, where Jane ws ready to explode for what Clayton did.
    "How could you do such a thing?!" she yelled.
    "Now, Miss Porter, as I told you, I was not aiming at the gorilla," Clayton tried to cover it up.
    "You are not to go near the gorillas again!" Jane ordered.
    "All because of one mishap?" Clayton giggled,"Come on..."
    "One mishap turns into 'on purpose'!" Ryoko exclaimed.
    All of the people in the tent stood on Jane's side, except Cklayton, and they gave Clayton an evil glare. Clayton nervously laughed and walked outside of the tent.
    "What am I doing with these imbeciles?!" Clayton asked himself,"Blasted gorillas! I'll hunt down every last one of them! I'll track them down somehow! I'll stake my life on it."
    There was rustling coming from the bamboo and Clayton shot his gun. Something told the five voyagers that wasn't a gorilla.

The five of them ran outside, along with Tarzan and saw a bunch of Heartless surrounding a gorilla.
    "Heartless!" Sora cried.
    "We aren't blind!" Ryoko replied.
    They had to travel to different areas of the jungle to fight off the Heartless.

They ran towards the cliff, but on the way there, they saw a pin like thing on the moss covered stump Donald and Goofy started at.
    "What's that?" Sora asked.
    "It looks like a pin, or a claw?" Hara replied.
    Ryoko turned and saw the sabor that attacked before,"Uh... Guys?"
    They all turned and saw the beast. Hara and Sora drew their Keyblades.
    "My second chance to beat the snot out of it!" Sora exclaimed.
    "Second?" Hara was confused.
    "Do you have to be so graphic?" Ryoko asked.
    Hara whacked Ryoko on the head, hard. Ryoko made a loud screach.
    "That hurt!" Ryoko screamed.
    "It was supposed to!" Hara yelled.
    The sabor pounced right for Sora, he put his Keyblade in front of his face and pushed it back. The sabor then lept for Ryoko.
    "It's heading right for me!" Ryoko screamed.
    "You're meant to run!" Hara explained and then saw it heading for him and stepped in front with her Keyblade.
    Hara, Sora and Tarzan attacked the sabor, until it was down for the count.

Back at the tent, Jane and the one of the gorilla's from before were laying there scared. Sora, Hara, Tarzan and the others ran into the jungle. Behind all the creepy vines in a gap in the walls, there sat Jane and the gorilla.
    "Tarzan!" Jane cried.
    There appeared many Heartless, it was an easy battle, once they had discovered they had to destroy the plant.

The cliff was covered in gorillas, trapped by Clayton and the Heartless. Sora and friends arrived just in time to save them. Clayton aimed his gun at one of the many gorillas.
    "No!" Sora cried,"Clayton?"
    "Not Clayton!" Tarzan said, worriedly"*&&X%! Not Clayton!"
    They fought off the surrounding Heartless easily, but Clayton stood by the dead-end of the cliff and the wall burst open. Tarzan ran towards Clayton, but got shot, Sora and Hara turned to him. A chameleon thing must have been holding Clayton up.
    Sora and Hara ran for cover and left Tarzan to fight for a bit. Then, they darted at the chameleon like thing and kept stabbing it with their Keyblades. The chameleon was visible now, they knocked Clayton off it's back.
    "Sora!" Hara called," You go for Clayton! Me and Tarzan will keep invisible here busy!"
    Sora nodded and kept attacking Clayton, getting shot many times, but eventually his health was gone. The Stealth Sneak's heart was gone. Clayton was about to shoot his gun one last time, but the Stealth Sneak fell right on top of him, with a splat of course.
    "That's gonna hurt in the morning!" Ryoko joked.
    The gorillas were left in peace, but Kerchak decided to chuck Sora and his friends on top of the cliff, with a loud thud, well you can guess.
    Tarzan followed them by climbing up the vines and the gorillas left.
    "Tarzan, home," Tarzan said.
    They all followed Tarzan to in behind the waterfall, they then found in the vines at the top of in behind the waterfalls, a keyhole.
    "A keyhole!" Sora cried.
    "*&&X%" Tarzan repeated once more.
    "This is your home, but that means..." Sora started, but Tarzan asked them to listen. You could hear birds and the thunderingness of the waterfall.
    "Huh?" Goofy muttered.
    "The waterfalls... They're echoing all the way here," Jane explained.
    "*&&X%" Tarzan said, again,"Friend there, see friends."
    "Oh, now I've got it, *&&X% means heart," Jane explained,"Friends in our hearts..."
    "Heart..." Tarzan repeated.
    "Oh, so that's what it meant," Sora said, disappointedly.
    "Oh, Sora, I'm so sorry, but we still have a good chance of finding them," Hara re-assured, putting her hand on his shoulder.
    "Friends, same heart," Tarzan explained,"Clayton, lose heart. No heart, no see friends. No heart, no friends."
    "Sorry about, what I said," Sora apologised to Donald.
    "I'm sorry too," Donald apologised.
    "Yeah, all for one! Huh?" Goofy cheered.
    "We better close the keyhole, before any other Heartless come here," Hara stated.
    Sora and Hara raised their Keyblades and sealed the keyhole. A gummi dropped, but none of them knew what type of gummi.
    "A gummi!" Donald wondred what it was doing here.
    "But it's sure not the king's," Goofy stated disappointingly.
    A gorilla sniffed Donald.
    "I think someone has a new admirer," Jane giggled. Hara, Sora, Ryoko and Goofy laughed along.
    "No! No! No! No! Daisy would kill me!" Donald exclaimed.
    They headed back towards the Gummi Ship and headed for the next world, the last one before they decided to head back to Traverse Town.

[​IMG]

9. OblivionRoxas Traverse Town Homebody

good I'm liking hit how your kinda actually putting hara in there and make it look like as if it could've happened....good work ;)

10. Kenni-Chan King's Apprentice

Chapter 8

They had reached the next world and saw a giant building. Two statues stood at each side of the door. They walked inside and saw a little goat standing on a pedestal.
    "Um..." Sora began.
    "Good timing. Give me a hand will ya?" the goat asked, not even looking at them,"Move that pedestal over there for me. I gotta spruce things up for the games.
    "He's kidding, right?" Ryoko complained.
    They tried pushing it all together, but not even five people could move this fat block.
    "It's way too heavy!" Sora told the goat.
    "What? Too heavy?" the goat joked,"Since when have you been such a little-- Oh. Wrong guy. What're you doing here? This here's the world-famous Coliseum--"
    "Then how come I've never heard of it?" Hara interupted.
    "Heroes only!" the goat continued,"And I got my hands full, preparing for the games. So run along pip-squeaks." Sora glared at the goat and Ryoko growled,"Look, it's like this. Heroes are coming from all over to fight ferocious monsters right here in the Coliseum."
    "You got heroes standing right in front of you," Donald replied, crossing his arms.
    Ryoko looked up at Sora,"Well, most of us."
    "Yup! These guys are real heroes chosen by the Keyblades," Goofy boasted, grabbing Sora and Hara's shoulders.
    "And we're heroes too," Donald smiled, Ryoko nodded in agreement.
    "Heroes?! Those runts?!" the goat laughed.
    "What's so funny? We've fought a bunch of monsters!" Sora cried. Ryoko growled at the goat and he stopped laughing.
    "Hey! If you can't even move this..." the goat tried pushing the pedestal himself,"You can't call yourself..." Hara gave the goat a strange look and Sora crossed his arms,"A hero!" The goat fell to the floor, he panted franticly for air,"Okay, so it takes more than brawn."
    Ryoko laughed and looked at Sora,"Takes a lot of brain power for you too!" Hara kicked Ryoko into the wall.
    "Well, well, let's see what you can do!" the goat cried.
    After defeating barrels, and scraping off wood. They went back to Phil.
    "You know, you guys ain't bad," Phil complimented.
    "I guess we're heading for the games," Sora giggled.
    "Afraid not!"
    "Why not?!" Hara cried.
    "Two words: you guys ain't heroes!" Phil replied.
    "That's four words!" Ryoko corrected. Goofy started counting on his fingers.
    "Come on!" Sora pleaded.

They left the Coliseum in disgust, but then heard a voice behind them.
    "Rather a stubborn old goat, wouldn't you say?" a man with a blue flame for hair said.
    "You know, to most teenage girls, a man with a blue flame on their head would be weird," Hara commented.
    "Who are you?" Donald asked.
    "Whoa, hold on there, fuzz boy. Wait, let me guess," the man replied,"You want to enter the games, right?"
    The man put his hand on Sora's shoulder,"Well, then, hey, get a load of this." The manmade a pass poof out of nowhere.
    "A pass?" Sora was astonished.
    "Sora..." Hara said, worriedly.
    "It's all yours. Good luck, kids. I'm pulling for you, little shorties," the man then walked off.

They went out to the grounds, to get ready for their battles. A man with blonde, spikey hair, wearing a cape that covered his mouth walked by, was he entering the games? Sora and him met eye to eye, but Hara felt something familiar about him. It was time to enter!

They had won every battle so far and stood in the middle of the battle field cheering, Sora was pulling poses, while Ryoko insulted him, it broke out into an argument afterwards. The man from before and the man who gave them the pass were watching from in behind the pillars.
    "Those little punks are your next opponents, okay?" the man with blue hair told the man with blonde hair,"Now don't blow it. Just take them out."
    "The great God of the Underworld is afraid of little kids?" the other man asked,"Sorry, but my contract says--"
    "I know! You think I don't know?! I wrote the contract! I know it says you're only required to kill Hercules in this tournament, but you've gotta fight those kids to get to him! Come on. Hey, it's like that old goat says: Rule number eleven: It's all just a game, so let loose and have fun with it! I man a casualty or two along the way is no big deal, right?" The other man walked off and Hades, the blue flame hair guy, watched him leave,"Geez. Stiffer than the stiffs back home. Still, suckers like him are hard to come by..."

It was time to fight Cloud, the guy Hades was talking to, remember him? Good! How could you forget? He's a cool character!
    Sora and Donald darted right for him, Goofy stood aside. Hara and Ryoko tried tried to keep Cloud busy. After much jabbing and harm, they won. Cloud went to one knee and put his sword down. Sora walked towards Cloud and Hara, Donald and Goofy turned to Phil to cheer. Ryoko looked up past Cloud and saw something horrible, he ran to the side the battlefield. Cloud got up and turned around, Ryoko pounced and pushed Sora out the way. The giant dog crushed Cloud under his staircase-sized paw. Hara, Donald and Goofy turned in shock. Sora got up and gasped and Ryoko gulped.
    "Oh, right, there was one other rule I forgot: Accidents happen," Hades chuckled and walked off.
    The dog went down for Sora and Ryoko, but for their luck, Hercules, strongest man alive, held the dog up out of the way.
    "Herc!" Phil called.
    "Phil! Get them outta here!" Hercules ordered.
    They all ran for cover inside, but Sora wanted to prove he was a hero and the rest agreed. Phil said they could go out, but this wasn't the competition, this was real. They went out to prove themselves.

Hercules had retrieved Cloud from under the paw, but he was unconscience for a while. Sora anbd his friends ran out to get rid of the dog.
    "Kids, I got two words of advice for you: Attack!" Phil cried.
    "That's one word!" Ryoko screamed, angrily.
    Sora went under the dog while Donald and Goofy kept Cerberus busy. Hara and Ryoko climbed onto the dogs back and went for its head. Hara was knocked off though and crashed into the Coliseum walls. Sora gritted his teeth and Ryoko scratched the dog's head. Cerberus whined with pain, after a while he became tired and Hara got up and both her and Sora went for the middle.
    Cerberus collapsed and roared. They went back inside the Coliseum where Hercules and Phil were standing.

"Thus, do I hearby dub thee junior heroes, and confer upon thee full rights and privileges and participate in the futture games. Further--" Phil read from a sheet of paper.
    "Hey, what do you mean 'junior heroes'?!" Donald whined.
    "You rookies still don't understand what it takes to be a true hero."
    "So, what does it take?" Goofy asked.
    "Well, that's just something you'll have to find out for yourselves," Hercules explained,"Just the way that I did."
    "No problem," Sora replied,"We'll start by proving ourselves in the games."
    "There ain't gonna be any games for a while," Phil replied,"Gotta clean up the mess from that last battle first."
    "Okay, we'll be back," Sora waved goodbye and all of them walked out, now it was time to go back to Traverse Town.
    "I still can't believe those squirts actually beat Cerberus," Phil told Hercules.
    "Just between us," Hercules whispered,"I'd already worn Cerberus down by the time those little guys jumped in."
    "My lips are sealed."

Outside the Coliseum, they saw Cloud sat on the steps.
    "Hey, are you alright?" Sora asked.
    "Yeah," Cloud replied, but he didn't sound it.
    "So, why did you go along with him, anyway?" Hara asked.
    "I'm looking for someone, Hades promised to help. I tried to exploit the powers of darkness, but it backfired. I fell into the darkness, and I couldn't find the light."
    "You'll find it," Sora replied,"I'm searching, too."
    "Me, too," Hara stated.
    "For your light?" Cloud asked.
    Sora and Hara nodded.
    "Don't lose sight of it." Cloud put something into Sora's hand.
    "How about a rematch sometime? Fair and square, no dark powers involved!" Sora asked, cheerfully.
    "I think I'll pass," Cloud replied, flicking his hair, he then walked off.
    "He reminds me of someone," Hara put her head down.

They left, ready to go back to Traverse Town.
    "He's storng. He's kind. He's always there for you and he's handsome to the boot," Hades said, watching Hercules,"He's perfect. Perfect. Perfectly, infuriating! He makes me crazy! Wait a minute. What are you worried about? All the pieces are in place. Relax. Here's what you do, let Hercules train the kids. In the next games, I'll take care of them both. Who invited you to the party? Stay out of this. This is my show."
    "As you wish. Fight to your heart's content," Maleficent replied. She left and Hades gave her evils. What was Maleficent planning? And why didn't Hara realise Cloud was right in front of her? And why hasn't sora found Riku and Kairi? Ok, you know the answer to the last one.

[​IMG]

11. OblivionRoxas Traverse Town Homebody

lol yet again you've out dont yourself again :D:D can't wait for the next chapter

12. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

Okay! I see some improvement! Keep up the good work! ^_^

13. Juicy Chaser

this is good, apart from it being a good story its also handy if u want to quote from the game and need to check what somebody said.

:)

14. Vex123 Traverse Town Homebody

15. Kenni-Chan King's Apprentice

thankyou so much it saves me the time of havin to get out the scenes!

Chapter 9​

The group had traveled back to Traverse Town and went to a place in a small cavern-type area. There was a small house with no lights on and looked a little wrecked. They decided to walk inside, the cavern light wasn't much, but the room was still pitch black.
    "There's something about this musty place..." a voice said from a corner, Sora turned to see a girl walking towards him, and that girl was Kairi, had he found her? "It reminds me of the secret place back home," Kairi continued walking around Sora,"where we used to scribble on the walls. Remember?"
    "Kairi?" Sora asked, in hope that it was his lost friend.
    "Sora?" Goofy said from behind, unfortunately it was just his imagination taking over, Kairi was no longer there and his heart was filling with sorrow as he had just been dreaming or was it a dream? Just then the lights came on and a man with a blue robe on and grey beard appeared.
    "Who're you?!" Ryoko yelled from inbehind Hara's legs.
    The man looked at the lion strangely and shook his head,"I'm Merlin and I live here, what are you youngsters doing here?"
    "Sorry, we just... Uh..." Hara tried to explain they weren't stealing.
    "Don't worry, you all look too young to be able to steal anything from my home," Merlin chuckled, the group smiled and Ryoko noticed a book on a table.
    "What's this?" he asked, jumping onto the bed next to the table.
    "A book I found, but the pages have been scattered everywhere..."
    "We'll help you look for the pages, we're travelling a lot, so, we might as well," Sora offered.
    "Oh, thankyou!" Merlin smiled,"And in return you are welcome back here anytime."
    "Merlin?" Hara caught his attention,"Are you a wizard?"
    "Indeed, I am," Merlin replied, looking at the young girl,"Why do you ask?"
    "What can you tell us about this?" she continued and held out her Keyblade.
    "Oh my!" Merlin squeeled,"You are the weilders of the Keyblades?!"
    "Uhh... I suppose," Sora muttered.
    "You are free to practise magic here, anytime!"

The five of them nodded and headed back to the Third District. As they walked into the centre of the district, heartless! But they then disappeared, Sora and the others were ready to fight, but the heartless had already been defeated. The group looked up and saw a boy a little older than Sora and Hara, he was holding a mysterious blade, but the boy was familiar to Sora.
    "There you are," the boy greeted, as if he was looking for them,"What's going on?"
    "Riku!" Sora cheered, and walked over and pulled the boys cheeks, just to make sure it really was him.
    "Hey, hey!" Riku pushed Sora's hands away,"Cut it out!"
    "I'm not dreaming this time, right?" Sora asked.
    "I hope not, took forever to find you."
    "Riku!" Sora smiled, please to see his best friend again.
    "So you're the mysterious, but loveable Riku?" Hara asked, looking up at Riku with a smile.
    "Why? What has Sora told you?" Riku asked, suspiciously, looking down at Hara.
    "Nothing, I just wondered," Hara giggled,"I'm Hara by the way, and this is Donald and Goofy and my friend Ryoko."
    "Nice to meet you all," Riku waved at them. Heartless appeared once again and this time they did want to fight, they weren't hard to beat just a few whacks of the Keyblades and that was it really.

"Wait a second, where's Kairi?" Sora asked his old friend.
    "Isn't she with you?" Riku asked, Sora bowed his head, he shook his head in sorrow.
    "Well, don't worry, I'm sure she made it off the island, too," Riku stayed positive, and looked at Hara who gave him a funny look, she didn't trust Riku one bit, but then again would you trust someone who you've just met?
    "We're finally free," Riku continued,"Hey, she might even be looking for us now." Behind the group a heartless appeared and Sora turned to see it.
    "We'll all be together again soon, don't worry," Riku said,"Just leave everything to me. I know this--" He then heard a noise from behind him, he turned to see Sora holding his Keyblade in the air, Sora turned and put his Keyblade around his shoulders.
    "Leave it to who?" he mimicked.
    "Sora, what did you--" Riku was astonished, he didn't know what to say.
    "I've been looking for you and Kairi, too, with their help," Sora said, gesturing to the other four people.
    "Although, I've been searching for something else, Sora agreed to help me," Hara replied, turning to Sora, who decided to continue to Riku.
    "We've visited so many places and worlds, looking for you," Sora continued.
    "Really?" Riku asked,"Well, what do you know? I never would of guessed."
    "Oh, and guess what?!" Goofy interrupted, grabbing Sora's shoulders,"Sora and Hara are the Keyblade masters!"
    "Who would've thought it?" Donald replied, pointing to Sora.
    "What's that mean?" Sora asked, looking down at his friend.
    "So, this is called a Keyblade?" Riku asked, holding the sacred blade.
    "Huh?" Sora looked up and realised it was gone,"Hey, give it back." Sora ran in to grab his Keyblade, but Riku jumped backwards, letting Sora stumble over.
    "And he's the Keyblade master?" Ryoko joked.
    "Catch!" Riku chucked the blade back to Sora.
    "Whoa!" Sora cried, as he caught the item,"Okay, so, you're coming with us, right? We've got this awesome rocket! Wait 'til you see it!"
    "No!" Donald screamed,"He can't come!"
    "What?!" Sora back-chatted.
    "Forget it!"
    "Oh, come on! He's my friend!"
    "I don't care!"
    Goofy looked up and noticed that Riku was gone,"He's gone!"
    "Riku?" Sora asked, looking around,"Nice going. Oh, well. At least he's okay. And who knows? Maybe we'll run into Kairi soon, too."
    "To me, that's only wishful thinking..." Hara replied.

"You see?" a woman in a black cloak asked, holding onto Riku's shoulder,"It's just as I told you. While you toiled away, trying to find your dear friend, he quite simply, replaced you with some new companions. Evidently, he now values them far more than he does you."
    Riku looked into the hotel window where his friend and his new companions were.
    "You're far better off without that wretched boy," the woman explained,"Now, think no more of him, and come with me. I'll help you find what you're searching for..."

The fountain in the Third District spurt out water and the background of it all twisted and changed, then a purple light shone over this back drop and a giant keyhole was revealed. The group walked towards it, but before they could reach it, that heartless from the first visit to Traverse Town appeared once again. After defeating it the same as before, one heartless limb at a time, and then the body and head, the heartless soon fell apart. But, this time it rose again, connecting itself together, but then it stood on its hands and wanted to be fought again, but still it was beaten with some ease, it's heart was released into the night sky and disappeared. Sora and Hara walked up to the massive keyhole in the centre of the fountain, they raised their Keyblades up and sealed the town off for good. Although, it wouldn't be the last time they came to visit their friends, and Hara's family, as she liked to think them of.

[​IMG]

16. OblivionRoxas Traverse Town Homebody

Great chapter :D:D loved it. I loved it when Hara said, "To me that's only wishful thinking." Keep the good work up :)

17. Kenni-Chan King's Apprentice

Chapter 10

In the streets of an Arabian city, in a musty gold-ish square, stood the woman from before with Riku and a man wearing a black robe. The man had a golden, serpant staff, it was almost the same gold as the building that surrounded them.
    "And the Keyhole?" the woman asked.
    "The heartless are searching for it now," the man replied,"I'm certain we'll find it soon enough. So, that just leaves..."
    From above a red parrot squaked and came swooping down, flapping its wings, trying to stay in the air, he gently perched on the man's left shoulder.
    "Jafar!" the bird cried, obviously stating the man's name,"I've looked everywhere for Jasmine! She's disappeared like magic!"
    "Hm..." Jafar huffed,"The girl is more trouble than she's worth."
    "You said, you had things under control," the woman replied, almost angrily, but yet she stayed calm.
    "Agrbah is full of holes for rats to hide in," Jafar explained,"But, why worry about Princess Jasmine? With her or without her, surely this world will be ours once we find the Keyhole."
    "We need all seven Princess' of Heart to open the final door," the woman explained in reply,"Any fewer is useless."
    "Well, if the Princess is that important, we'll find her," Jafar assured,"Find Jasmine and bring her to me at once." Arabian heartless appeared behind the tall man and followed the red bird out of the small square they were in.
    "Don't steep yourself in darkness too long," the woman warned,"The heartless consume the careless."
    The man chuckled and didn't turn to her as he walked out of the square in search of something,"Your concern is touching, but hardly necessary."
    For what both of them did not know, is that in behind one of the stalls, a young girl, with plaited black hair, was sat, listening to their every word.

When the five reached Agrabah, they were attacked by the Arabian heartless, these were stronger than the ones they had come across before, and some a lot larger, so, instead of fighting, they ran for safety in an alleyway. As they walked in they heard a noise, the young girl from before was hiding in behind the crates in the alley.
    "Who's there?" she quietly asked,"Hello?"
    They assured her it was safe to come out, so the girl climbed out from behind the crates and introduced herself,"I'm Princess Jasmine."
    "I'm Sora, these are my friends, Hara, Ryoko, Donald and Goofy," Sora replied, the other four bowed in respect for the young princess.
    "Aladdin?" a voice said from above, on the rooftop,"Where might I find this street rat?"
    They looked up to see it was Jafar, standing over them,"Jasmine, allow me to find you some more suitable company, my dear princess. These little rats won't do, you see."
    "Jasmine, run!" Sora ordered in a whisper.
    "Come with me!" Hara whispered, she grabbed Jasmine's arm and ran out of the alley. Sora and the rest who were left, got ready to fight.
    "Ah," Jafar said,"The boy who holds the key."
    Jafar left, and heartless appeared in his place, the others didn't have time to fight, they had to help.
    "Leave it!" Sora ordered and Ryoko made a dash for it, he had Jasmine's scent and wasn't going to loose it now, the rest followed. Ryoko had followed the scent to the desert, where they stood to look out at it, it was too wide-spread for them to walk, but luckily a flying carpet came swooping down and they jumped on, it took them across the desert and to a place called the Cave of Wonders.

There, a boy and his monkey were falling further and further into a quick sand pit, it looked like Sora, Donald, Goofy and Ryoko had got there just in time. Although, the heartless didn't think that when they appeared.
    "Gawrsh, not again!" Goofy whined.
    Sora held out his Keyblade and the boy grabbed hold and his monkey grabbed hold too, the boy was out and got out a lamp from his other hand.
    "Genie!" the boy cried,"Get rid of these guys!"
    He rubbed the lamp and a puff of smoke covered the area, a blue, genie? Came out and made a huge yell. He snapped his fingers and the heartless disappeared.

They went back to the desert and introduced themselves.
    "I see," Aladdin said,"Thanks, Sora."
    "Aladdin, what're you doing out here?" Sora asked.
    "Same old stuff," he replied,"Hunting legendary treasure. Just paid a visit to the Cave of Wonders. I found that magic carpet, and this lamp." He oulled out a golden lamp from his pocket,"Legend has it, that whoever holds the lamp, can summon the--"
    "Please, kid!" the Genie interrupted,"Leave the intros to a proffessional, the one and only, GENIE OF THE LAMP!! Rub-a-dub-dub the lamp and have your dearest wishes granted. Today's winner is... Aladdin!" Confetti was made and fell all over Aladdin,"Congratulations!" Genie continued.
    "Any wish?" Donald asked.
    "Patience, my fine, feathered friend," the Genie told Donald,"Any THREE wishes! A one wish, a two wish, a three wish! Then I make like a banana and split! Our lucky winner made his first wish--"
    He leant down and whispered to Sora,"And let me tell you, what a doozy that wish was--"
    Genie went back to speaking to the group,"So, he has two left! So, master, what'll you have for wish Number Two?!"
    "Hmm..." Aladdin thought,"How about making me a fabulously wealthy prince?"
    "Whoah!" Genie cried,"Money! Royalty! Fame! Why didn't I think of that?! Okay, you asked for it! A hundred servants and a hundred camels loaded with gold! Just say the word, and I'll deliver it in 30 minutes or less, or your meal is free! Hey, I'll even throw in a cappuccino!"
    "No, thanks," Aladdin giggled.
    "Okay," Genie nodded.
    Aladdin thought for a bit,"I think I'll put that on hold until we reach Agrabah."
    "Uh, why a prince?" Goofy wondered.
    "You see there's this girl," Aladdin explained, a little nervous,"in Agrbah, named Jasmine, but she's a princess! And I'm... Aw! She could never fall for a guy like me."
    "Hey, you never know, if she..." Ryoko stopped himself and thought.
    "Oh, Princess?" Donald thought out loud.
    "Jasmine?" Goofy continued.
    "Oh, that's right!" Sora remembered,"She's in trouble Aladdin!"
    "What?!" Aladdin exclaimed,"Well, c'mon, let's get going!"
    They jumped on the magic carpet and headed for Agrabah. Unfortunately, the magic carpet wasn't fast enough with the weight of all of them on it.

As they glided through the desert, Genie was enjoying his short time out of his lamp, it was like a vacation for him.
    "Ah!" Genie stretched,"Fresh air! The great outdoors!" Genie swooped around.
    "I guess you don't get much, huh?" Sora replied.
    "Comes with the job," Genie explained,"Phenomenal cosmic powers! Itty-bitty living space. It's always three wishes, then back to my portable prison. I'm lucky to see the light of day every century or two..."
    "Say, Genie," Aladdin offered,"What if I used my last wish to free you from the lamp? What do you think?"
    Genie's face lit up,"You'd do that?"
    "Genie, it's a promise, after we help Hara and Jasmine!"

They landed in Agrabah and found themselves dealing with heartless, Donald and Goofy kept them busy and Sora, Aladdin and Ryoko headed for the Palace. They found Jafar and Jasmine standing by the gates, but no Hara in sight.
    "Setting your sights a little high, aren't you, boy?" Jafar hissed,"Back to your hole, street rat. I will not allow you to trouble the princess anymore."
    Aladdin noticed the girl standing behind the monsterous man,"Jasmine!"
    "I'm so sorry, Aladdin," Jasmine apologised.
    "Genie, help Jasmine, please," Aladdin was rubbing the lamp behind his back.
    "One wish left!" Genie said, holding Jasmine in his arms,"You're making this really easy, you know."
    "I'm so sorry, boy," Jafar laughed,"I'm afraid, your second wish has been denied!"
    The bird tht had been leading the heartless had grabbed Aladdin's lamp and brought it to Jafar. Aladdin looked to see the lamp had really been stolen, Genie dropped Jasmine as she fell into a large pot.
    "I'm sorry, Al," Genie apologised.
    The pot grew, spider-like, legs and Ryoko growled.
    "And now, I bid you all farewell," Jafar said evily,"Attack!"
    More pots grew spider-like legs and two of them broke out into fish type creatures. The pots joined together and Donald and Goofy had come to join them. They broke each pot as they tried to join together, Sora and Ryoko attacked the front of this fish type creature and it was eventually finished.
    "Jasmine!" Aladdin cried, as each of the pots had been destroyed and there was no sign of Jasmine.
    Jafar's cackle was heard in the distance and all of them were angry.
    "To the desert!" Aladdin ordered,"C'mon! Let's move!"
    They ran to the desert after the obsticles of heartless stood in their way, the magic carpet flew over and allowed them to jump on.

They headed for the Cave of Wonders, but the cave seemed to have been possessed. It's eyes shone and heartless appeared all around. Ryoko, Donald and Goofy kept the heartless busy and Aladdin tried to help, Sora attacked the eyes of the cave, and eventually the cave's mouth opened. They entered the cave and fell down a hole, where they found themselves in a cavern.
    There stood Jafar and a depressed Genie, Jasmine lay on the floor and there, next to a platform, sat a tied up Hara.
    "My first wish Genie!" Jafar ordered,"Show me the keyhole!"
    Genie sighed and held his fingers up in the shape of a gun, above the platform that Hara was sat in front of a wall crumbled down and the keyhole was revealed. Hara ducked her head as the rocks from the wall rolled off the platform. Jafar cackled evilly and, Genie, Hara and Jasmine, were left helpless.
    Meanwhile, the rest of the gang, with the help of Abu, the monkey, searched for the three jewels that would activate a door.
    But as they searched, the woma who was helping Jafar, had made her way to where Jafar and the others were.
    "That boy, again?" the woman asked.
    "He's more persistent than I expected," Jafar whined,"Why not explain the situation to that boy Riku?"
    Hara gasped, was Riku helping them? She couldn't trust him, but she never thought these were his expectations.
    "Doing so may actually prove useful to our--" Jafar was interrupted.
    In came running, Sora, Ryoko, Aladdin, Donald and Goofy. Hara smiled, she knew her friends wouldn't leave her.
    "Wait a second..." Sora spoke,"Are you Maleficent?"
    The woman disappeared and they were left confused.
    "Jafar!" Aladdin cried,"Let Jasmine go!"
    "Not a chance," Jafar replied,"You see she's a princess, one of seven who somehow hold the key to opening the door."
    "Open..." Goofy repeated.
    "...the door?" Donald finished.
    "Your friend could also be a princess, but we are highly doubtful she is," Jafar turned to where Hara was.
    "I'm no Princess of--" Hara was stopped as Jafar pointed his staff at her, she knew she shouldn't say anymore.
    "But you fools won't live to see what lies beyond the door," Jafar continued,"Genie, my second wish!"
    Genie looked up as his second order was about to be spoken.
    "Crush them!" Jafar ordered.
    "Genie, no!" Aladdin pleaded.
    "Sorry, Al," Genie sighed,"The one with the lamp calls the shots. I don't have a choice."
    Jafar lift ed his staff and blocked off the keyhole and any exits available to the heroes. Sora and the others were ready to fight. Ryoko ran towards Hara to try and bite through the ropes she was tied up in, but Jafar knocked him into the other wall, where he fell helpless to the floor. Hara sat helplessly on the floor, as Sora had to dodge the Genie and defeat Jafar. Sora tried to defend Hara, but if he went near her Genie would attack them both. Eventually, Jafar was knocked down by Sora's last hit of the Keyblade.

Sora, Aladdin, Donald and Goofy walked towards the Keyhole, but Jafar wasn't finished yet.
    "Genie!" a voice cried from behind them,"My final wish! I want you to make me an all-powerful, genie!"
    "Genie, don't do it!" Hara cried from the side.
    Genie covered his eyes and pointed to Jafar, a puff of smoke appeared and the floor started to rumble. It started to fall apart, Ryoko eventually got up and ran to the edge of the room, Hara screamed in fright as she was going down as well as the floor. Luckily, Sora was fast enough to run and set her free, they ran to the edge of the room, and the floor crumbled down. Down beneath the floor lava was spilling everywhere, but they had no choice but to go down there. There were moving platforms down by the boiling hot lava, but the floor started to rumble once again.
    "The floor can't get any deeper, can it?!" Ryoko asked.
    There from the lava appeared a red genie, it let out a roar of laughter. Then appeared his bird companion holding Jafar's lamp. They realised they couldn't fight Jafar but they could try and get his lamp. They started attacking the bird and the lamp, but they started having boulders chucked at them. Eventually, the bird dropped the lamp and Sora picked it up.
    "Okay, Jafar!" he called,"Back to you lamp!"
    He held up the black lamp and Jafar was sucked back into his 'portable prison'. He let out a huge yell as he had been defeated.

Up above though, Jasmine had awoken and was looking down the whole in the ground. As she watched to see if she could see Aladdin, she heard footsteps from behind her. She turned and gasped and her world went dark.

The magic carpet had appeared in the hole and took the friends back to the top. They jumped off and the carpet flew around for a bit. Aladdin looked around, but saw no sign of Jasmine anywhere.
    "Jasmine?!" he called, waiting for an answer,"Jasmine!"
    From behind them the Keyhole shone and Sora and Hara lifted up their Keyblades and sealed the Keyhole. The room started to rumble again and started to fall apart once again.
    "Whoah!" Goofy yelled,"We better get out of here!"
    "Jasmine!" Aladdin cried, he wanted to stay, but Sora, Donald and Goofy dragged him over to the magic carpet.
    "Aladdin!" Hara yelled,"She'll be fine!"
    The magic carpet flew them through the cave and out made sure none of them got hurt, it flew them out of the cave's mouth and back to Aladdin's house.

"Uh, Earth to Al," Genie said, patting Aladdin's back,"Hello? You still have one wish left. Look, just say the word. Ask me to find Jasmine for you."
    "That's sweet, Genie," Hara complimented.
    "I..." Aladdin started,"I wish..."
    Genie got ready to grant his wish.
    "...For your freedom, Genie," Aladdin wished.
    "Al!" Genie yelled, but his tail had become legs and he let out a yell, the golden cuffs on his hands had been taken away.
    "A deal's a deal, Genie," Aladdin explained,"Now, you can go anywhere you want. You're your own master. ...But, if you can, it'd be great if you could go along with them, and help find Jasmine."
    "Hmm..." Genie thought,"Sorry, Al, I'm done taking orders from others. But... A favour, now that's entirely different. I guess, I could give that a try." Genie put his arm around Aladdin,"After all, we're pals, right, Al?"
    "Genie..." Aladdin looked at him.
    "Just leave it to me!" Genie smiled and gave a wink, Aladdin giggled.
    It was time to leave that world and head for the next...

"That smarmy vizier could've had 'em--" a male voice spoke, in a dark place, too dark to see who was talking,"If someone had stuck around to give him a hand."
    "Hey, I did my part," a young boy's voice said,"I brought the princess, didn't I?"
    "Jafar was beyond help," a woman spoke,"Consumed by his own hatred. One should beware of letting it burn too fiercely."
    "Whoa, whoa, whoa," the male voice interrupted,"I'm as cool as they come, okay? By the way, kid, have we got something special for you."
    "Huh?" the young boy was confused.
    "We had a deal, yes?" the woman reminded him,"You help us, and we grant you, your wish..."
    On the table, that they were standing around, a holographic image showed a girl lying down, her eyes were closed and did not move a muscle.
    "Kairi!" the boy cried, but as he did so, the light from the holograph shone on his face, the boy was Riku. Apparently, Hara was right to have not trusted him, but did not think of this as one of his expectations.
    "Go to her," the woman ordred,"Your vessel is waiting."
    As Riku turned to the exit, footsteps were heard as another figure entered the secret room.
    "Just remember, this is no pleasure cruise," the figure said, he had a very different accent to the other men who had been around the table before,"It won't be a pleasant voyage."
    "Why are you doing all this for me?" Riku asked,"What's the catch?"
    "Catch?" the woman turned to Riku,"What's the catch? Silly boy." She bent down to Riku and touched his face,"You're like a son to me. I only want you to be happy."
    Riku slapped her hand off of him and stepped back,"I seriously doubt that."
    "Believe what you wish," the woman continued,"But lest we forget, I kept my end of the bargain."
    Riku looked at the woman for a moment and then walked out of the room, the woman watched as he walked out of the room and thought deeply to herself.

[​IMG]

18. Kenni-Chan King's Apprentice

Chapter 11​

Sora and Donald fought over the controls of the Gummi Ship, meanwhile, a giant whale came closer and closer to the ship. Eventually, the wahale swallowed them whole.

"It's true!" a young boy, with brown spikey hair stated, he was wearing a white shirt and red shorts,"I saw it with my own eyes!"
    "You sure you didn't just hear it this time?" another boy, slightly older, with grey-ish hair, wearing a yellow vest and navy blue, three-quarter lengths, replied.
    "What difference does it make?" the young, brown-haired, boy asked, as they walked down the tree path,"There's a huge monster in there, I tell you!"
    "All right," the older boy started,"Suppose there really is a monster... Think we can beat it by ourselves, Sora?"
    "No problem!" Sora answered,"Let's do it! Listen, there, can you hear it growling? Sssh, quiet. We've gotta be careful."
    They wandered into the secret place and saw no monster.
    "See that?" the slightly older boy said,"It was just the wind making that noise."
    "Aw man," Sora sighed,"I wish it was a monster! Hold on, what's that over there?"
    The slightly older boy walked over to what seemed to be a door or a window and tried opening it.
    "A door?" he said,"Or maybe a window? It won't open."
    "Geez, is that really all that's in here?"
    "What do you expect in a boring place like this? Hey, Sora."
    "Hm?"
    "When we grow up, let's get off this island. We'll go on real adventures, not this kid stuff!"
    "Sure, but isn't there anything fun to do now?"
    "Hey, you know that new girl at the mayor's house? Did you hear?"

Sora lay on the floor unconscious, Hara was knealing down to his level, trying desperately to wake him up. Donald tapped his foot against the ground and had his crossed, Ryoko glared up at where Donald was looking.
    "Knock it off!" Donald screamed.
    Sora looked up and saw Hara smiling, he was finally awake, they walked over to where Donald, Goofy and Ryoko were standing to see what was going on.
    "Hey, Sora," Goofy smiled, happy to see he was awake,"Are you okay?"
    "What're you guys doing?" he asked, as Donald and Ryoko looked up to see if they could see what was up on the high stacked planks of wood,"Where are we, anyway?"
    Just as he asked, a blue and gold teasure chest fell from the sky, Sora and Hara jumped back as it almost landed on them.
    "Uh, y'know," Goofy thought,"I think that big ol' whale Monstro just swallowed us. And for today's weather: expect showers."
    Another blue and gold chest fell onto Goofy's shield, which was covering his head, it seemed to have hit it hard too, since it made a large gong sound.
    "Heavy showers!" Goofy finished.
    "Hey!" Ryoko screamed.
    "Who's there?!" Donald called up to the high stacked planks of wood.
    "It's me," a young wooden boy called in reply.
    "Oh, it's just Pinocchio," Donald sighed,"Pinocchio!?"
    Sora and Hara looked up too, to see if they could see this 'Pinocchio', just as they looked up Jiminy, the cricket who had come along on our journey, hopped onto Sora's shoulder.
    "Pinocchio?!" he cried, looking up to see his lost friend,"Pinnoch, where're you going? Pinnoch!"
    Pinocchio ignored him completely, and walked off with a few supplies from a chest he had found, he wandered off down the other stacks of wood.
    "Come on, everybody," Jiminy ordered,"After him, quick!"
    They jumped into the water and swam to the other side of the water filled place, they ran up to see an old man and Pinocchio on a small boat. The boat's only light source was a small lamp hanging from a part of the wooden ship.

"What've you got there, Pinocchio?" the old man asked, as the young wooden boy dropped the supplies he had found onto the floor.
    "With this, we can get out of here, Father," Pinocchio replied.
    "Really?" the old man asked, astonished,"With this big block? You think so?"
    "It's true," Sora said from behind them, he and his friends were hanging on the edge of the boat.
    "So, how did you end up here, Pinocchio?" Hara asked, Hara was able to always change her voice, she could have a sweet, tender voice or just her normal voice, while being polite she used her sweet and tender voice, so that their new becoming friends would feel safe.
    They clambered onto the small boat and stood on the edge.
    "Oh my!" the old man was shocked,"The whale swallowed all of you, too? My goodness."
    "Yeah, looks like it," Ryoko replied.
    "My name is Geppetto," the old man introduced himself,"I'm Pinocchio's father. When we got seperated, I traveled all over, looking for him. Thank goodness, we're together again."
    As Geppetto explained himself, Pinocchio decided to go for a little stroll around the whale.
    "So, you seem to know Pinocchio quite well," Geppetto picked up the large, green block and carried it to a table on the boat,"I hope he was a good boy in my absence. Well, we've all had quite a journey. Right, Pinocchio?"
    The boy did not reply, but everyone turned to see where he had gone, but all directions led them to a small passage from where the boat was.
    "Pinocchio?" Geppetto called.
    The friends decided they'd save Geppetto the trouble and follow Pinocchio through the passage.

Pinocchio was looking round a wall as the 5 of them entered the chamber-like place.
    "What are you doing?" Sora asked Pinocchio.
    "Come on, let's go back," Hara suggested.
    "Y'know, Geppetto's awfully worried about you," Goofy told the young boy.
    "Pinocchio, stop fooling around!" Sora ordered,"This is no time for games!"
    "That's coming from the most immature person I've ever met," Ryoko raised his eyebrow at Sora, and Sora just glared back.
    The 5 of them wandered back to Geppetto, leaving Pinocchio to think about what he wanted to do.
    "But, Sora!" a familiar voice called,"I thought you liked games!"
    Sora turned back to see who had called his name.
    "Or are you too cool to play them now that you have the Keyblade?" the boy asked.
    "Riku?!" Sora was shocked to see his old friend there,"Wh-What are you doing here?"
    "Just playing with Pinocchio," Riku replied, Pinocchio stood by Riku's side and didn't say a word, like the mindless puppet he was.
    "You know what I mean!" Sora was starting to get annoyed,"What about Kairi? Did you find her?!"
    "Maybe..." Riku shrugged,"Catch us and maybe I'll tell you what I know."
    "Come on!" Sora yelled.
    Riku grabbed Pinocchio's arm and ran off with him, he ran into one of the chambers, but with so many chambers to enter, would they ever find him?
    "And he was your best friend?" Hara leaned in and whispered to Sora.
    Sora glared at her, but it wasn't time for an arguement, they ran to find the two boys. Riku had placed Heartless in each chamber, and one chamber was boarded up, but there is always a way to get there.

"Why do you still care about that boy?" the woman from the secret room asked Riku, as he walked through the 4th chamber,"He has all but deserted you for the Keyblade and his new companions, after all."
    "I don't care about him," Riku replied, but deep inside, Riku just wanted his friend back, or was the darkness swallowing him? "I was just messing with him a little."
    "Oh, really," the woman replied, obviously not believeing Riku's confident statements,"Of course you were," she smiled smugly at him,"Beware the darkness in your heart. The Heartless prey upon it."
    "Mind your own business!" Riku ordered, as the woman opened a portal and left the boy to his own business.

They headed for Riku and entered the chamber. Pinocchio ran away, as the 5 heroes ran after him. Riku stood and watched as the young wooden boy ran into another area of the whale.
    "Riku!" Sora called, as Pinocchio ran off, he had lost concentration when he saw his friend,"What's the matter with you? What're you thinking?! Don't you realise what you're doing?"
    "Yet again, it comes from you," Ryoko replied.
    "I was about to ask you the same thing, Sora," Riku replied to Sora, not paying attention to what the young lion said,"You only seem interested running around and showing off that Keyblade these days."
    "The guys got a point," Ryoko agreed.
    "Do you even want to save Kairi?" Riku asked.
    "I do..." Sora's heart sank as he heard his lost friends name, he hadn't seen or heard her voice for so long, Hara's heart also sank as she remembered her only friend, but she could only think about what had happened in the very, far past.
    The moment was spoiled when a cry was heard from a different part of the whale. Riku turned to the direction of the cry and agreed to help Sora to find out who it was.

They ran into the bowels, where a lilac and blue creature sat, it had light blue tenticles and purple, cage-like abdomen, but inside that cage, there stood a frightened Pinocchio.
    "You up for this?" Riku asked, turning his attention to Sora and Hara.
    "No problem!" Hara replied, getting ready to fight.
    "Let's do it!" Sora finished, also ready to fight.
    Riku, Sora and Hara went in to attack the abdomen, but had to dodge the angered beast's tenticles. Their stradedgy was: whack, get whacked, heal. It seemed to work quite well.

The creature's tenticles grabbed the ceiling, and it jumped up, it spat out Pinocchio down a hole. Which Riku was quick to follow. The others then followed after him.

They landed on Geppetto's ship, but the water was starting to flow out oif the whale.
    "Pinocchio!" Geppetto pleaded, he looked up to the high stacked planks of wood,"Pinocchio! Please! Give me back my son!"
    "Sorry, old man," Riku replied, he stood on top of the high stacked planks of wood, with Pinocchio under one arm,"I have some unfinished business with this puppet."
    "He's no puppet!" Geppetto denied,"Pinocchio is my little boy!"
    "He is unusual," Riku agreed, as the others walked over to see what was going on,"Not many puppets have hearts. I'm not sure, but maybe he can help someone who's lost theirs."
    "Wait a minute..." Sora thought,"Are you talking about Kairi?!"
    "What?!" Hara turned to Sora in shock.
    "What do you care about her?" Riku replied to Sora,"You have a new girl to be your friend!"
    Riku walked off with Pinocchio, Hara blushed at what Riku had said, she didn't know that Kairi was so important. Geppetto asked if the others could help his son, they agreed, and headed for the stomach.

"Hey!" Sora cried,"Let Pinocchio go, Riku!"
    Riku stood on a lilac platform in the whale's stomach, the middle part was surrounded by yellow acid, which probably shouldn't be touched.
    "A puppet that's lost its heart to the Heartless..." Riku replied, not really paying attention to Sora's order,"Maybe it holds the key to helping Kairi. How about it, Sora? Let's join forces to save her. We can do it, together!"
    Sora got out his Keyblade, he wasn't willing to leave his new friends stranded in this whale forever, especially not Hara, she needed to see Kairi again.
    "What?" Riku was shocked at Sora's actions,"You'd rather fight me? Over a puppet that has no heart?"
    "Heart or no heart," Sora explained,"At least he still has a conscience."
    "Conscience?" Riku raised an eyebrow at that statement.
    "You might not hear it, but right now it's loud and clear," Sora explained, as Jiminy and Ryoko headed over to Pinocchio,"And it's telling me you're on the wrong side!"
    "Then you leave me no choice," Riku sighed.
    "Pinocchio!" Jiminy cried, as he and Ryoko ran towards the nearly finished puppet,"Pinocchio!"
    "Jiminy..." the worn out little boy said,"I'm not gonna make it..."
    He let out a slight cough, but as he did so a white and yellow light shine from him, and he sat up.
    "Oh!" Pinocchio's eyes widened,"I guess I'm okay!"
    Jiminy jumped for joy, literally and Ryoko let out a beaming smile at the young boy.
    "Huh?!" Riku looked up, as he heard a noise from above.
    The Parasite from before, shot down the hole and landed in front of them. Riku made a portal and left as quick as he could.
    They used the same stradedgy as before, although, without Riku it was harder, Sora and Hara attacked the abdomen as before.

The heart of the Parasite was let out.
    "Run!" Donald screamed, as the Parasite began to collapse.
    The acids in the stomach were going haywire.

"Riku!" Sora called,"Riku, where are you?!"
    As the acids came out of the whale and were very dangerous, Hara ran up to Sora.
    "Sora!" she cried,"Sora, there's no time! C'mon! Riku'll be fine, I promise!"
    They ran out of the stomach and headed for their ship.

There, on a wooden vessel, Riku stood over the body of a young girl, but this girl wasn't a stranger, she was a very close friend.
    "So, Kairi's like a lifeless puppet now?" Riku sighed.
    "Precisely," the woman from the secret room replied.
    "And her heart was..." Riku was having trouble talking, he was upset his friend had lost her heart.
    "Taken by the Heartless, no doubt," the woman finished his sentence.
    "Tell me!" Riku pleaded,"What can I do?!"
    "There are seven maiden of the purest heart," the woman explained,"We call them the 'Princess' of Heart'. Gather them together, and a door will open to the heart of all worlds. Within lies untold wisdom. There, you will surely find a way to recover Kairi's heart. Now, I'll grant you a marvellous gift. The power to control the Heartless."
    Riku shone a light green, the powers were drawn to him, like a moth is drawn to light. He turned to Kairi.
    "Soon, Kairi, soon," he told his friend, hoping she would be able to hear him.

[​IMG]

Chapter 12​

In the calm ocean, where the fish swam peacefully and everything was quiet, somehow, that had to be spoiled. Five lights shone and exploded, as Sora, Hara, Ryoko, Donald and Goofy appeared. Donald had turned into a blue and yellow octopus, while Goofy had turned into a turtle. Ryoko didn't change form, but did have gills now, so he could beathe. Sora was given a dark-ish, blue, fish tail, and Hara was given a purple-lilac, fish tail and a dark-ish, blue shell bra, yes, a bra, boys do not laugh. They decided to practise swimming around, but as they practised, another mermaid, with red hair, a green fin and a lilac shell bra, along with a yellow and blue fish, came swimming along.
    "Come on, Sebastian!" the girl called.
    "Ariel, wait!" the red crab yelled, as he tried to catch up with the free-spirited girl and fish,"Slow down! Don't leave me behind!"
    The crab swam up to Donald who was upside down at the time and frowning, the crab's eyes widened when he saw Donald's face. The crab screamed at Donald, when he saw him. The crab swam in behind the young girl, as did the fish, as the others swam over to see what was going on.
    "Oh, relax, Sebastian," the girl comforted,"They don't look like one of them. Right, Flounder?"
    The fish crept out from behind and looked at them,"I don't know, there's something weird about them."
    Sora laughed nervously, and Hara just smiled at them.
    "What do you mean?" Sora asked, nervously.
    "They do seem..." the girl swam by them,"A little different. Where are you from?"
    "Uhh..." Sora stuttered.
    "We're from kinda far away," Hara replied, she was more confident than the others, but she had never been there before either,"And we're not really used to these waters."
    "Oh, I see," the girl thought,"In that case... Sebastian can show you how we swim around here."
    "Ariel!" the crab cried,"King Triton will not like this!"
    "Oh, don't worry," the girl replied, she must've been Ariel.
    They practised swimming more, Sebastian seemed to be a good teacher.
    "Good job," he complimented,"Now, let's move onto self-defense."
    "Sebastian!" Ariel cried, pointing to white and black creatures, Ariel, Sebastian and Flounder swam off, leaving the others to the strange water creatures.
    "Class is over!" Sebastian said, swimming into a giant clam with Flounder,"Good luck!"
    Sora and Hara got out their Keyblades and got rid of the water Heartless, they then let the others know it was safe to come out.

Ariel showed them around for a bit, even though they were followed by the Heartless, they were having fun, until, a ZAP shot the Heartless.
    "That was too close!" a man's voice yelled,"As long as I have my trident, I will not tolerate those creatures inside this palace."
    "Daddy!" Ariel smiled.
    "Oh, Ariel," her father sighed,"When will you listen? It's dangerous out there! Strange creatures lurk outside."
    Sebastian cleared his throat,"Behold. You swim before the ruler of the seas: His Majesty, King Triton."
    "And who are they?" King Triton asked Sebastian.
    "They helped us fight off those creatures," Ariel explained.
    "They don't look familiar," King Triton was now suspicious of our heroes.
    "We're from an ocean very far away," Sora replied, he knew it was a lie, but he did live on an island, so it wasn't technically a lie.
    "Yup!" Goofy agreed,"We came to find the Keyhole."
    "The what?" King Triton raised an eyebrow.
    "What's that?" Ariel was intrigued now.
    "Well, it's a--" Goofy began, but was interupted.
    "There's no such thing!" King Triton bellowed through the palace,"Certainly not here!"
    "But there is!" Ryoko cried.
    "But, Daddy..." Ariel pleaded.
    "Ariel, not another word!" King Triton ordered,"You are not to leave the palace! Is that clear?!"
    Ariel swam off in a sulk, but the others thought it was best to follow, just to make sure she didn't get in anymore trouble.
    "Perhaps I'm being too strict..." King Triton sighed,"I'm just concerned for her safety."
    "Of course, Your Majesty," Sebastian nodded,"But I must admit, now I'm quite curious about this Keyhole."
    Sebastian started swimming off, but King Triton stopped him.
    "That need not concern you, Sebastian. Have you anything to report?"
    "Just as you suspected, Your Majesty, they seem to be coming from Ursula's grotto."
    "I knew it! That sea witch is up to no good again! I see exile from the palace has taught her nothing."
    "Yes, she poses serious danger."
    "And I told you to keep Ariel away from such danger, did I not?"
    "You Majesty, please, I, uh..."

Ariel showed the others her Grotto, but what she didn't know was that Ursula's eels were watching them enter.

"Those impudent fools will never find the Keyhole," a womn said, evilly, there was an image of Ariel, Sora and Hara in a pool of water that the woman was watching,"But the girl could prove useful. And I've got the Heartless on my side. Triton, my old friend... Your day is coming."

The five heroes, plus Ariel, decided to pay a visit to the sunken ship, it had sunk not long ago, and Ariel wanted some more for her Grotto. As they swam down to the ship, a shark appeared. This time, it was hard to fight, they couldn't run in the water, so they had to practise fast swimming. They attack the shark with their Keyblades and eventually it went down, they swam back to Ariel's Grotto before anymore sharks appeared. In Ariel's Grotto a shining, blue trident was glowing. Was it the Keyhole? But before they could do anything, someone was behind them.
    "Ariel!" the voice called,"You've disobeyed me again! I told you not to leave the palace!"
    The King had noticed the shining trident and lifted his golden one up.
    "Daddy, no!" Ariel cried.
    King Triton zapped the trident, it stopped glowing and Ariel resented her father even more now.
    "How could you..." she sobbed, Ariel swam off, but as she did so, Hara started to feel the fear that the others had felt before.
    Hara quickly hid behind Sora, as King Triton turned back to them.
    "Young man," the King started, as he wasn't paying attention to the fact that Hara was hiding,"You're not from another ocean. You're from another world. Aren't you?"
    "Huh?" Sora gasped, and Hara grabbed his shoulders tight,"Ow!"
    "Come out from behind him, whoever you are!" the King ordered, Hara couldn't disobey that, he was a grown man and she was just a little girl. She slowly swam out and floated next to Sora.
    "Then you two must be the key bearers," the King continued.
    "How did you know?" Sora asked.
    "You may fool Ariel, but you can't fool me," the King explained,"You don't know your dorsal fin from your tail."
    "Actually..." Hara began, but then changed her mind, her fear started to take over.
    "As the key bearers you must already know..." the King thought,"One must not meddle in the affairs of other worlds."
    "Of course we know that, but..." Sora replied.
    "You have violated this principle," the King interupted,"The key bearers shatter peace and bring ruin."
    "Aw, Sora and Hara aren't like that," Goofy defended.
    "I thank you for saving my daughter," the King continued,"But there is no room in my ocean for you or your keys."
    The King swam after his daughter, Sora stared at his Keyblade and Hara sighed.
    "What's wrong?" Sora asked.
    "I know more than I should know..." Hara sighed,"I should've stopped you from meddling when we started this journey, I knew this would happen."
    Hara swam off, no-one followed.
    "Hara!" Sora cried.

Ariel sat and sobbed, as Ursula's eels swam closer and closer to her.
    "My, my, the poor child suffers such deep sorrow," one eel spoke,"What a pity. If only there were something we could do..."
    "Wait," the other eel spoke,"Maybe she can be of some help."
    "Yes, maybe she can be of some help to you," the first eel replied.
    "Who're you talking about?" Ariel asked.
    "Oh, she would surely help you," the second eel swam about,"She'd make all your dreams come true."
    "Ursula can help..." they both said, tangling themselves together and turning into black.
    "You called, my dear?" the woman's voice we heard before asked.
    "You're Ursula?" Ariel said, nervously,"I was just wondering if--"
    As Ariel said Ursula's name, Hara swam in, but saw Ariel and Ursula and quickly watched from the wall she was next to.
    "It's all right," Ursula comforted,"Helping others is what I live for."
    "Lying sea witch!" Hara whispered, but unfortunately they could hear, Ariel and Ursula turned to Hara, but Hara quickly hid up against the wall.
    "Let me guess," Ursula turned her attention back to Ariel,"You wish to see other worlds. That shouldn't be too hard. After all, your new friends came from another world."
    "What?" Ariel looked at Ursula confused.
    "But they had special help--" Ursula explained,"Those mysterious keys. Now, now. Cheer up, sweetie. You have something special, too. Now, listen carefully. I think the Keyhole they seek is somewhere in the palace. Now, my dear, if you can take me there without your daddy knowing... I can help you get to these other worlds you long for."
    Hara heard every word of her secret plan, even if she didn't tell Ariel what she really wanted, Hara could work it out, she swam as fast as she could back to Sora and her friends, but it was too late, Ursula had already got the trident.

"The trident is mine at last!" Ursula cackled,"And I couldn't have done it without your help, my dear."
    "Ursula, no!" Ariel cried, holding onto her father,"I didn't want this!"
    "Why not?" Ursula asked,"Aren't you tired of your dear daddy's orders? Oh, yes, we had a deal, didn't we? Time for a little journey-- to the dark world of the Heartless!"
    "We can not find the Keyhole," one eel said.
    "The Keyhole is not here," the other one replied.
    "What?!" Ursula hissed,"Why, we have company."
    Hara had told the others and they followed her to the palace.
    "I'm afraid you're a little late, handsome," Ursula chuckled, she vanished into the darkness, as Sora and the others arrived.
    "Daddy!" Ariel sighed.
    "The trident..." the King tried to say,"We must get it back."
    "Come on," Sora ordered,"Let's go!"
    Ariel followed them out and stopped them.
    "Wait, I'm going with you," she told them,"My father is hurt, and it's all my fault! I have to stop Ursula!"
    Sora nodded and agreed for her to come.
    "That's right!" Sebastian said from behind them,"I'm right behind you, Ariel!"
    They headed for Ursula's lair, there is no possible way to describe this place, but it one word, scary.

"Come out!" Donald ordered,"You can't run!"
    "Your time has come!" Sebastian screamed.
    "Y'know, yelling at her will probably make her mad," Ryoko told the two of them.
    "That's the first time you've spoken," Hara commented.
    "I couldn't think of any jokes," Ryoko replied.
    "It's always jokes with you," Hara rolled her eyes,"Can't you ever be serious?"
    "No..." Ryoko sighed.
    Ursula came out and donald and Sebastian screamed. One of her tenticles whacked Ryoko to one side.
    Each time the cauldron beneath her went red, they attacked it with blizzard, when it went blue, they attacked it with fire, until Ursula was completely stunned they started attacking her.
    Her eels tangled up again and turned into a green smoke.
    "You'll pay for this!" Ursula swam off.
    They followed her to an unkown area.

"You pathetic fools!" she insulted,"I rule the seas now! The sea and all its spoils bow to my power!"
    Sora and the others swam up and saw that now, Ursula was literally, a beast.
    "She's huge!" Hara whispered.
    "And REALLY ugly!" Ryoko whispered back.
    They attacked the back of her neck, but that wouldn't work for long, she turned around to them quite a lot.
    "Now, I'm angry!" Ursula yelled,"Time to teach you some respect!"
    "SWIM!" Ryoko ordered, they swam as far away as possible.
    The more Ursula yelled those two lines though, the harder it got to get to her neck.
    "Now, I'm angry..." Ursula started, but Ryoko interupted.
    "OK!" he yelled,"We get it! Time to teach us some respect! Whatever!"
    Ursula then went in to attack Ryoko, he had gotten on her last nerve.
    "MOVE!" Hara screamed, and grabbed Ryoko, they tumbled through Ursula's tenticles, and they found a way to her neck.
    Sora, Hara and Ryoko swam up to the back of he neck, Ryoko stuck his claws into her to keep her still, while Hara and Sora attacked with the last few whacks of the Keyblades.
    Ursula held her neck and let out an icy blue, breath. Lightning zapped around her as she fell deeper into the darkness. She screamed as her last few body parts fell deeper and deeper. A golden light fell on the trident and was ready to be taken to its rightful owner.

Ariel and the others took the trident to the Keyhole in Ariel's Grotto. The trident shone a golden light and showed the Keyhole to them, bubbles rose as the Keyhole was shown. Sora and Hara swam up to the Keyhole and held out their Keyblades, the bright, icy blue, beam went into the Keyhole from the Keyblades.
    "Tell me, Sora, or Hara," Ariel swam over to them,"Your world, what's it like?"
    "Oh, about that..." Sora started.
    "Sorry for lying to you," Hara finished for him.
    "It's okay," Ariel giggled,"Besides. If you can travel to other worlds, maybe I can, too. So many places I want to see... I know I'll get there someday. I'll find a way somehow. I'm sure of it!"
    "Well, if you find it," Sebastian asked, sitting in a corner of the Grotto,"Do me a favour and leave me out of it."

They said there goodbye's and headed off to the next world...

[​IMG]

19. Kenni-Chan King's Apprentice

Chapter 13​

The ghosts floated around, as the 5 of them walked into the town. They saw a crowd of people standing around and decided to listen in.
    "And now," a small little man in a suit spoke,"Allow me to introduce, the master of terror, the king of nightmares-- Jack Skellington!"
    In a black cauldron, full of green goo, a skeleton held his hands close to his chest and rose out of the goo, he ta da-ed himself, as he stood there, the little man who introduced him came running over. Ryoko ran behind Hara in fear.
    "What's his problem?" Sora asked.
    "Oh, he's always been afraid of skeletons," Hara replied, looking down at her frightened friend.
    "Bravo, Jack!" he cried,"Bravo! Those ghosts will be a big hit at this year's Halloween."
    "Thank you, thank you," the skeleton bowed,"But their movement still needs some work. It's not scary enough. I want to strike bone-chilling terror. I'm going to consult the doctor."
    Jack wandered off to the Lab nearby.
    "Then, I'll attend to the decorations," the little man said, and ran off aswell.
    The 5 friends decided to follow Jack to see what this big plan was.

"I don't understand," Jack said to the doctor, reading a brown book,"Maybe the guidance system was damaged in the explosion."
    "Nonsence!" the doctor disagreed,"My devices are always perfect!"
    "Oh, I've got it!" Jack cheered, looking up from the book,"Why, of course! The Heartless need a heart! Doctor, do you think we can add a heart to that device?"
    "Certainly," the doctor rode towards a grotty, brown thing,"A heart's not all that complicated. Let's get to work."
    He picked up the grotty thing, it beated like a heart.
    "To make a heart, first take a container with a lock..." Jack read out.
    "We need the key to this thing first!" the doctor held up the grotty, beating bag.
    Just then the 5 friends walked in, (right I can't remember what happened here so...) they then did something marvellous.
    "My!" Jack complimented,"That was amazing! Uh, and you are..."
    "Sora," Sora replied.
    "And I'm Hara," Hara introduced.
    "Well done, Sora and Hara," Jack congratulated,"I'd like you two to be a part of this year's Halloween."
    "What's this Heartless doing here?" Sora asked, pointing to the Heartless lying on the floor.
    "Oh, the Heartless came to town just recently," Jack explained,"What's frustrating is, I can't get them to dance with me. So, the doctor and I are trying to improve the guidance system." Jack walked over to the doctor, who was reading from a book,"He's quite a genius! Okay, doctor, let's continue. The ingredients for a heart: Pulse. Emotion."
    "Terror," the doctor continued.
    "Fear," Jack continued,"Hope and despair. Mix them all togeth, and we have a heart!"
    The doctor rode his wheelchair over to the machine and turned it on, blue electricity flowed through the machine, but unfortunately, it stopped.
    "It failed!" the doctor whined,"Maybe we're missing some ingredients. Let's try adding memory. Sally! Sally! Good-for-nothing girl! Don't know why I bothered creating her! Sally's got the memory we need. See if you can track her down."
    "No problem," Jack nodded,"Would you guys like to come along?"
    "Sure," Sora replied.
    "Why not?" Hara smiled.
    "I'll give you a reason, why not..." Ryoko whispered.

They wandered down the paths of the town, as they headed for the Graveyard they came across the small man who introduced Jack earlier.
    "Jack!" he cried,"Jack! We have a major crisis! The Heartless are completely out of control! We can't stop them!"
    "Hmm... Maybe our experiment triggered something," Jack thought,"Everything will be fine, Mayor. You have nothing to worry about."
    They continued on their way to the Graveyard.

When they reached the Graveyard, Heartless were everywhere, they attacked the Heartless, until they stopped re-spawining. After the Heartless were gone, from one of the graves, a small, dog-like ghost came floating out, it's nose glew red.
    "Zero," Jack asked,"Have you seen Sally anywhere?"
    The dog flew to where Sally was, she whimpered a bit, but then stood up, she had been hiding from the Heartless.
    "Is something wrong, Jack?" she asked.
    "No, everything's going great," Jack re-assured her,"We're going to have the best Halloween ever. All we need now is your memory."
    "'Memory'?" Sally asked,"You mean this?"
    A small, dead plant was held tight in her hands, it was as black as the night sky.
    They headed back to the Lab and Jack put the memory into the heart.

"Jack, I have a bad feeling about this," Sally told him, worriedly,"Why don't you try something else? There's still time."
    "Nothing could beat what I've got planned," Jack replied,"Once we give the Heartless a heart, they'll dance just as I envision it. Trust me, you're going to love it!"
    They then found out they needed 'Surprise', so they went back to the Graveyard to get 'Surprise', but they didn't know they were being watched.

"Lock!" shouted a small boy, in a red, devil costume, as he came out of the coffin in the Graveyard.
    "Shock!" yelled a young girl, in a purple witch's costume, as she jumped out of the coffin.
    "Barrel!" called an even smaller boy, in a purple and grey costume, he followed the young girl,"Did you hear that?"
    "Yeah, I sure did!" Lock replied,"A heart! What should we do?"
    "Gosh, you really are stupid," Shock insulted,"Isn't it obvious?"
    "Tell Oogie Boogie!" Barrel told them.

"A heart?" a man that looked like a sack laughed at what the three children had told him,"That bonehead Jack is really making a heart? I'll be jiggered! That works for me! Ohh, when I get my hands on that... Well, I've got no hands, but I'm still gonna nab that heart and control the Heartless!"
    As the sack man laughed, the three children shook with fear.

"There you go," the doctor said, holding the heart,"This time it's sure to work."
    He rode over to the machine to place the heart in, but as he did so, they all got a surprise themselves.
    "Ya!" Barrel cried, as he jumped and stopped the wheelchair.
    The doctor flew out of the wheelchair, dropping the heart in progress, Lock, Shock and Barrel ran off with the heart. Jack and the others followed them, but as they went through the town, they lost sight of them.

"We lost them!" Sora sighed.
    Jack tapped his leg twice, and from around the corner, Zero came zooming round.
    "Zero, after them, quick!" Jack ordered the small dog.
    Zero followed the youngsters' every move. Jack and the others ran to Oogie Boogie's manor.

"I knew Oogie Boogie was behind this!" Jack cried, as they ran up to the manor. They ran inside to find Oogie Boogie.

"You want it?" Oogie Boogie asked, holding the heart behind his back.
    "Uhh... Duh," Ryoko replied.
    "Well, then, come on over and get it!" Oogie Boogie chucked the heart into the air, it fell right into his sack mouth,"Now, let's see if I can get their attention. Oh, Heartless!"
    Two Heartless came and sat by Oogie Boogie's shoulders, Ryoko had to keep himself from laughing, because he knew where that got him.
    "This is it?" Oogie Boogie asked,"Nobody disrepects me! Nobody!"
    The place turned into a giant roulette table. (Right, I'm gonna write this next bit as a walkthrough, just in case you want to know how to do it:
    Oogie Boogie is hard, not 'cause he can only kill you, but 'cause he can trick you. Keep locked on him at all times, when the buttons shine bright, step on one when you're very closely lined with him, reason you need to stay locked on. You will then go into a cage-like area, so you can hit him. Keep repeating this until it's finished. Then, find all of the black bubbles that Oogie is getting power from, there are 7. Once you've done that, seal the Keyhole and go to Neverland. Now back to the story:

Black stuff fell onto the giant roulette table, as did Oogie Boogie, when the black things had eaten his sack-like figure.

"Huh?" Jack looked at the house, dust covered the house as it fell apart. Sora and Hara had found Halloween Town's Keyhole, finally. It was bigger than the one's they had seen before. They raised their Keyblade's, and the icy blue, beam shot once more and sealed the world off from anymore Heartless wanting to cause havoc.

"Sally, why didn't I listen to you?" Jack asked her, when they got back to the lab.
    "Don't feel bad, Jack," Sally comforted,"We'll come up with another plan for Halloween. Next time, we'll do it together."

[​IMG]

Chapter 14​

They stood on a wooden, floating ship. Sora and Hara walked along the deck, Ryoko, Donald and Goofy were nowhere in sight.
    "I didn't think you'd come, Sora," a familiar voice said, from behind them, they both turned to see Riku standing above on a different deck,"Good to see you again."
    "Where are Donald and Goofy?" Sora asked.
    "And Ryoko?" Hara finished.
    "Are they that important to you?" Riku replied,"More important than old friends? Instead of worrying about them, you should be asking..." Riku moved one step to the right, there sat a girl their age, she sat unconscious, not moving at all, maybe breatheing,"...about her."
    "Kairi!" Sora and Hara yelled in unison.
    "That's right, while you were off goofing around, I finally found her," Riku replied.
    Sora and Hara ran towards him, but were stopped, by a man with a hook for a hand.
    "Not so fast," he said,"No shenanigans aboard my vessel, boy."
    "Riku, why are you siding with the Heartless?" Sora asked, him and Hara were surrounded by Heartless.
    "The Heartless obey me now, Sora," Riku explained,"Now I have nothing to fear."
    "You're stupid!" Sora yelled,"Sooner or later they'll swallow your heart!"
    "Not a chance," Riku disagreed,"My heart's too strong."
    "No, it's not!" Hara yelled,"One reason why you didn't get chosen by the Keyblade!"
    "Riku..." Sora sighed.
    "I've picked up a fe other tricks as well," Riku replied,"Like this, for instance."
    He raised his hand and pointed his palm at Sora, a shadow replica of Sora's basic features, rose from the deck. Sora's eyes widened at what his friend had now become.
    "You can go see your friends now," Riku turned his back on them, a trap door appeared under Sora and Hara's feet, they fell down the hole and landed in what seemed to be a dungeon,"Let's get under way, already. And keep Sora and his friend away from Kairi until we're ready to land."
    Riku walked off and the man with a hook for a hand turned to the beared man next to him,"That scurvy brat, he thinks he can order me around!"
    "What shall we do, Cap'n Hook?" the bearded man asked the other man.
    "Nothing!" Captain Hook replied,"The hold is crawling with Heartless. Let them keep an eye on the brats."
    "But Cap'n, you-know-who, is also down--" the bearded man replied.
    "Ssh... Did you hear that, Smee?" Captain Hook asked,"Oh, that dreadful sound!"
    "No, Cap'n," Smee replied.
    "Are you quite sure?" Captain Hook asked, shaking Smee,"Did I imagine it? Oh, my poor nerves!"

"You don't say?" Goofy asked, looking up at Sora.
    "Yeah, it was definitely Kairi," Sora replied,"I've finally found her."
    "You mean, 'we'," Hara giggled.
    "All right, then let's go up and talk to her," Goofy suggested.
    "Yeah!" Sora agreed.
    "Sounds great," Donald replied,"Okay, but first... How about getting off?"
    Donald was at the bottom of the pile, then Goofy, then Sora and Hara, Ryoko was sat at the sides laughing.
    "Oh, sorry," Sora giggled, Hara joined in.

After they had got themselves up, Sora and Hara jumped on some crates and looked out of a broken plank.
    "Ahem!" a small voice said from behind them, Sora and Hara jumped down and looked for the person,"How ya doin' there? Looking for a way out?"
    Out jumped a boy a bit older than them, he was wearing all green, except his shoes, they were brown and the feather on his hat was red.
    "Who are you?" Goofy asked.
    "I'm the answer to your prayers," the boy replied, Donald stared at him and tapped his foot,"Okay, then, fine, have it your way."
    "But you're stuck in here too, aren't you?" Sora asked, confused.
    "No, I'm just waiting for someone," the boy replied.
    "Who?" Hara asked, just then a bright, golden light, shone and spand around her and Sora.
    "Tinker Bell, what took you so long?" the boy asked the light, the light turned into a beautiful, blonde fairy, also wearing green.
    "Great job," the boy said to the fairy,"So you find Wendy?"
    "Aww," Hara said,"She's cute, that fairy." The fairy came over to Hara and bit her finger,"Ow! Viscious, too!"
    The fairy made a noise at the boy.
    "Hold on, there was another girl there, too?" the boy wondered.
    Tinker Bell crossed her arms and went into a pout.
    "Are you crazy?!" the boy asked,"There is no way I'm gonna leave Wendy there!"
    "Aha!" Donald interupted,"She must be pretty jealous."
    Tinker Bell flew over to Donald angrily, she kicked him in the nose fiercely. Ryoko laughed at Donald's pain and Tinker Bell flew over to him angrily too.
    Ryoko groaned and pushed Tinker Bell away with his paw,"I'm not scared of a fairy."
    "C'mon, Tink!" the boy pleaded,"Open up the door!"
    "Ahem," Sora cleared his throat, to get the boy's attention.
    "I'm Peter Pan," the boy held out his hand for them to shake.
    "I'm Sora and that's Hara," Sora introduced and went to shake Peter's hand, but he took it away.
    "Okay, we're in this together," Peter replied,"But only until we find Wendy."

They walked out the door Tinker Bell unlocked, well Peter flew out the door.
    "So, uh, how come you can fly?" Goofy asked Peter.
    "Any one can fly," Peter replied,"You wanna try?"
    Peter put his fingers in his mouth and whistled loudly. A couple seconds later, the golden light came flieing over to him, dust sparkling everywhere.
    "Aw, haven't you cooled off yet, Tink?" Peter asked, he grabbed one of her fragile wings gently, and sprinkled the dust all over the five friends,"Just a little bit of pixie dust. There now you can fly."
    Donald flapped his arms up and down and slightly rose off the ground, but then shot straight back to the ground. Tinker Bell flew over to him and silently laughed at him, getting him back for earlier.
    They practised flying, although, because Ryoko was a lion he couldn't fly properly, instead he hung Hara's back.

In the room that the woman had been talking to Riku in, Riku and Captain Hook stood there talking.
    "What?!" Captain Hook yelled,"So, Wendy's not one of the chosen ones?"
    "There are seven, supposedly," Riku explained,"And Maleficent says, she's not one of them. Hoist anchor as soon as possible. Leave all the dead weight behind, including her."
    "After the trouble of capturing her?" Captain Hook complained,"And why those seven?! What is Maleficent planning, anyway?"
    "Who knows?" Riku replied, with his teenage attitude,"As long as it means getting Kairi's heart back, I couldn't care less."
    "You're wasteing your time," Captain Hook shrugged,"The Heartless have devoured that girl's heart. I'll stake me other hand it's lost forever."
    "I will find it, no matter what!" Riku persevered.
    "Uh, Cap'n..." a voice stuttered from the speaker.
    "What?" Captain Hook asked, through the speaker.
    "The prisoners have escaped," Smee replied,"What's more, Peter Pan is with them."
    "Blast that, Peter Pan," Captain Hook grunted,"All right, then! Bring the hostage to me cabin, Smee! Hop to it!"

"What is it, Tink?" Peter asked Tinker Bell.
    Up above through the grid squared, metal floor, a girl in a blue dress with brown hair, heard Peter speak.
    "Peter?" the girl asked,"Peter Pan?" She walked toward the metal floor and knelt down to it, to see if she could see Peter.
    "Wendy!" Peter smiled.
    "Please, hurry!" the girl cried,"The pirates are coming!"
    "What!" Peter replied, shocked,"I'll be right up there! Just hold on!"
    "Wendy?" Sora asked.
    "Yes?" Wendy replied.
    "Is there another girl in there with you?" he wondered, hoping Kairi was there.
    "Oh, why, yes," Wendy replied, looking at the heartless Kairi sat there,"But she seems to be asleep. She hasn't budged an inch."
    "Kairi?" Sora tried getting the poor girl's attention.
    "Kairi!" Hara called.
    Kairi moved her hand onto the metal floor, Sora tried to reach up to it, but he was too short. Hara hung her head as her long-lost friend couldn't speak to her, all because of the Heartless. Kairi tapped the metal flooring with her knuckle. Sora and Hara smiled, they giggled as they're friend seemed to be okay. Just then, someone walked into the room and took Kairi away, they moved too fast to be seen in detail. They ehard Wendy make a noise.
    "Wendy!" Peter called,"Hey, let's get up there!"

They quickly ran into the room where Riku and Captain Hook were before. Sora and Hara ran in and stopped as they saw Riku with Kairi in his arms.
    "Riku, wait!" Sora pleaded.
    Riku stepped back a few steps, the poor heartless Kairi was defenseless. Riku made the shadow Sora from before appear. Riku left them to fight the shadow Sora. (Right back to walkthrough form, I'm going to continue writing fights in walkthrough form, because it's so much easier, until we get to good stuff, like Hollow Bastion and The End Of The World:
    Go up to him and do some combos, then run away, or fly, whatever. As he loses more and more health, he will split into 3 shadows. If you have scan equipped (which you really should do) lock onto the one with the most health and attack it. After hitting him, he will go underground and hit you, if you want to avoid this roll around for ages, that's all I really know. Now back to the story:

After he'd been defeated, the shadow Sora fell back into the darkness.

Peter ran over to Wendy, she was lying in the corner, unconscious, he lifted up her head and looked at her.
    "Wendy!" he pleaded for her awakeness, Tinker Bell flew around in a circle,"Come on, Tink! Not now! Well, this is as far as I can go. I've gotta help Wendy."
    He picked her up and flew off. The others ran outside onto the deck.

"Quite a codfish, that Riku--" Captain Hook said to the group,"Running off with that girl without even saying goodbye."
    "Run off where?!" Sora asked, angrily,"Tell me! Where did he go?!"
    "To the ruins of Hollow Bastion," Captain Hook replied, without even needing to be bribed,"Where Maleficent resides."
    "Hollow Bastion!" Hara repeated.
    "But you won't be going there," Captain Hook smirked.
    "I have to!" Hara cried,"That's my home!"
    Captain Hook pulled out a lantern with Tinker Bell captive inside, Sora's mouth opened as he saw the poor fairy in perril.
    "Unless you intend to leave your little pixie friend behind?" Captain Hook made them feel guilty.
    Sora sighed and put his Keyblade away, he bowed his head, the Heartless surrounded them. Hara wasn't going to let Sora's depression cause the loss of his heart, so she got out her Keyblade and got ready to fight.
    "Hand over the Keyblades and I'll spare your lives," Captain Hook offered,"Be glad I'm merciful, unlike the Heartless. So, which will it be, the Keyblades, or the plank?"
    There was then a ticking noise coming from the water, Captain Hook turned to see what it was, there sat a green crocodile.
    "It's him!" Captain Hook screamed,"The crocodile that took me hand! Oh, Smee! He's after me other hand! I can't stay here! Go away! Oh, I can't stand the sight of him! Smee, you take care of them!"
    Captain Hook had already ran off when Sora and Hara stood on the edge of the plank. The Heartless surrounded the plank, as the two of them edged themselves off of the plank.
    "Fly, guys!" a familiar voice ordered,"Just believe, and you can do it!"
    Sora held out his for Hara to hold.
    "Huh?" Hara whispered, looking down at the boy's hand and then back up at his face. Sora smiled to comfort here, she grabbed his hand tightly, they lept off backwards off of the plank, but as they moved faster and faster towards the crocodile's mouth, they flew back up. Hara looked and saw they were still holding hands, she quickly let go and giggled nervously, Sora smiled again, for some strange reason, whenever Sora felt smiled, Hara felt much happier and safer.
    Peter swooped down and grabbed the latern that kept Tinker Bell captive. He set her free and they all landed safely on the deck.
    "Thanks, Peter," Sora thanked.
    "Hey, don't mention it," Peter replied,"You didn't think I'd leave you guys and Tink behind, did you?"

Peter and the others ran to Captain Hooks cabin, Sora and Peter stood on either side of the door. Hara stood next to Sora and giggled. Peter knocked on the door, he started his impressions.
    "Is that you, Smee?" Captain Hook asked,"Did you finish them off?"
    "Aye, Cap'n," Peter replied, doing the best Smee impression he had,"They walked the plank, every last one of them."
    Captain Hook ran out and turned to see where Smee was, Peter crept up behind him with his small knife and poked the Captain in the lower back.
    "P-Peter Pa--" Captain Hook stuttered,"Blast you!"
    "Ready to make a splash, you codfish?" Peter joked,"Now, it's your turn to walk the plank!"
    (Walkthrough..Urgh!
    Right, Captain Hook isn't as hard as Sora's shadow, it's just the Heartless he always summons that makes him seem hard, you'll get more experience if you kill them. You should be flying at all times, when it's time, whack him and fly away. Repeat this, I know it seems long, but it is the best way to do it.

Now, story time:

Peter whacked Captain Hook into the water. The crocodile swam next to him and grinned. Captain Hook and the crocodile swam off, the crocodile chasing the Captain for ages.

Sora stood over the balcony and hung his head, Hara stood next to him with her hand on his shoulder.
    "Uh, Kairi couldn't wake up, so maybe she really has lost her--" Goofy was stopped.
    "Ssh!" Donald quacked.
    "Sora," Peter sighed.
    "I still can't believe it," he spoke,"I really flew. Wait 'til I tell Kairi. I wonder if she'll believe me. Probably not."
    "Kairi never was open minded," Hara giggled.
    "You can bring her to Neverland sometime," Peter suggested,"Then she can try herself."
    "If you believe, you can do anything, right?" Sora asked.
    "Right..." Ryoko wondered.
    "I'll find Kairi, I know I will," Sora continued.
    "No, Sora, you won't," Hara denyed,"'We' will! Together!"
    "There's so much I want to tell her--" Sora continued,"About flying, pirates and everything else that's happened."
    Just then, Tinker Bell came flying in front of Peter, trying to tell him something.
    "What's that, Tink?" Peter asked,"What about the clock tower? You say, there's something there?"
    They followed Tinker Bell to the clock tower, where above the clocks, Wendy sat, waiting for Peter and the others to arrive. They landed on the clock tower and walked over to Wendy.
    One of the clock times were wrong, so Hara and Sora flew up and hit the clock until the time was right. The Keyhole was then revealed, Sora and Hara raised there Keyblades, and the icy blue, lights sealed the world off for good.

"Hey, Sora," the boy said.
    "Hm?" Sora turned to him.
    "When we grow up, let's get off this island," the boy suggested,"We'll go on real adventures, not this kid stuff!"
    "Sure, but isn't there anything fun to do now?" Sora wondered, as he and the other boy walked out of the secret place.
    "Hey, you know the new girl at the mayor's house?" the other boy asked,"She arrived on the night of the meteor shower!"
    Sora walked out of the secret place, while the other boy turned to the door, a Keyhole was marked on it.

Riku panted, he was on his hands and knees on the floor, he was worn out from saving Kairi. He then kneeled on one leg and bowed to the woman in front of him.
    "It was reckless to bring her here without at least using a vessel," the woman said,"Remember, relying too heavily on the dark powers could cost you your heart."
    A noise was heard from behind them, Riku turned around quickly.
    "A castaway," the woman stared at Riku,"Though his world perished, his heart did not. When we took the princess from his castle, he apparently followed her here through sheer force of will. But fear not. No harm will come to you. He is no match for your power."
    "My power?" Riku asked, what power did he have power?
    "Yes, the untapped power that lies within you," the woman explained,"Now child, it's time you awakened that power and realized your full potential!"
    The green glow covered Riku once again, the power had been awakened.

"Peter, are you really going back to Neverland?" Wendy asked, as she walked along the top of the tower.
    "Afraid so," Peter replied,"But we can see each other any time. As long as you don't forget about Neverland, that is."
    Peter grabbed Wendy's hands to comfort her. Tinker Bell crossed her arms in a sulk, while Donald laughed at her jealousy, when Tinker Bell turned to him he closed his beak. She flew around, dust flying everywhere.
    "Oh, boy," Peter sighed,"She's getting steamed again. Do me a favour, look after her for me, will ya?"
    Tinker Bell flew in front of Sora's face.
    "What?" he asked.

[​IMG]

Chapter 15​

Standing in the middle of Traverse Town, Sora hung his head low.
    "Sora!" Donald screamed.
    "Now, just remember what Donald said to ya: no frowning, no sad faces," Goofy reminded.
    "How can you be so cheerful?" Sora asked,"There's still no sign of your King! And there's still no sign of Cloud! Aren't you worried?"
    "Of course we are," Hara replied,"But we're looking at the good side of things."
    "Aw, phooey," Donald grunted.
    "The King told us to go out and find the key bearers, and we found you two," Goofy explained.
    "And Cloud told me that we'll be together someday," Hara explained,"So, I'm looking forward to that day, not worrying about obsticles that come between us."
    "So, as long as we stick together, it'll all work out okay," Goofy finished,"Ya just gotta believe in yourself, that's all."
    "Just believe..." Sora repeated.
    "I believe in you," Kairi's voice rang through his head.

They flew out of Neverland and through a firework. Sora saw a little girl run towards an elderly lady, sitting in a chair.
    "Where am I?" the girl asked the elderly woman.
    "Long ago," the elderly woman began to tell a story,"People lived in peace, bathed in the warmth of the light. Everyone loved the light. Then, people began to fight over it. They wanted to keep it for themselves. And darkness was born in their hearts. The darkness spread, swallowing the light and many people's hearts. It covered everything, and the world disappeared. But small fragments of light survived... in the hearts of children. With these fragments of light, the children rebuilt the lost world. It's the world we live in now. But the true light sleeps, deep within the darkness. That's why the worlds are still scattered, divided from eachother. But someday, a door to the innermost darkness will open. And the true light will return. So, listen child, even in he deepest darkness, there will always be a light to guide you. Believe in the light, and the darkness will never defeat you. Your heart will shine with it's power and push the darkness away. Do you understand, Kairi?"
    "Kairi!?" a voice cried.
    The small girl looked around, the elderly woman was gone. Sora reached out for the girl, but she faded away.

"Huh?" Sora gasped, as he awoke in the spot he was just in before, in the middle of Traverse Town.
    "What's the matter?" Ryoko asked.
    "Um, nothing," Sora replied,"Kairi... Did you call me?"

[​IMG]

20. Kenni-Chan King's Apprentice

Chapter 15​

The group remembered the tournament at the Colisseum, so they headed back there to enter.

Here's the battles:
    10th Seed: Jungle Vice
    Powerwild x4
    Soldier x3
    You should have no trouble with this seed.

9th Seed : Monkey & Magic
    Powerwild x1
    Green Reqiem x2
    Red Nocturne x2
    Yellow opera x5
    Kill the monkey first, then attack the cluster of heartless mages.

8th Seed : Big Feet
    Hammerlegs x1
    Powerwild x4
    Take out the 4 monkeys first, then the feet. Watch put for when the feet
    raise up.

7th Seed : 6th Mage
    Red Nocturne x5
    Yellow Opera x5
    Using Blizzard will not heal any of them, so thats a good attack to use
    agaisnt them.

5th Seed : Nightwalkers
    Large Body x1
    Powerwild x5
    Take out the monkeys, then the big blob guy.

4th Seed : Hard Hitters
    Gauntlets x1
    Blue Rhapsody x3
    Shadow x4
    Kill the normal heartles, then the blue guys, and then those hands.

3rd Seed : Indomitable
    Large Body x2
    Green Requiem x6
    Kill the green things,because they heal the blobs then kill the 2 blob
    guys. To easily get behind a blob guy, use dodge roll if you have it.

2nd Seed : Wild Corps
    Gauntlets x1
    Hammerlegs x1
    Powerwild x4
    Kill the monkeys, then the hands, and the feet. The order for the hands
    and feet really doesent matter, just get rid of the monkeys first.

1st Seed : Shadow Battalion
    Armored Torso x1
    Yellow Opera x4
    Blue Rapsody X4
    Kill the Torso guy first, and then take out the rest of those annoying
    freaky flyers.

"Yeah!" Sora cheered,"We're the champions!"
    He held the trophy up high and all of them cheered, including Phil.

"Wow!" Hercules complimented,"And I didn't even hold back!"
    "Now, i finally understand what you mean about strength if heart," Sora replied,"Mine comes from Donald, Goofy, Hara and, well, I guess Ryoko."
    "Come again?!" Phil cried.
    "If we stick together," Sora explained,"We're unbeatable. Not even Hercules stands a chance. With these guys beside me, I'm ready for anything!"
    "But that's not exactly what I--" Phil was interupted by Hercules picking him up.
    "Of course," Hercules replied, holding Phil up,"Your friends give you strength. Isn't that right, Phil? The five of you together make great heroes. And as a team, I'm sure you can overcome anything."
    Sora and Hercules high fived and Hara hugged Ryoko.

Sora and Hara pushed the pedestal from their last visit, underneath the pedestal the Keyhole sat. Sora and Hara released their Keyblades and held them up. The tip of the Keyblades' fighting end flashed the icy blue, the Keyhole locked itself, and the world was sealed for now.
    The five of them were now ready to overcome the obsticles of... Hollow Bastion.

[​IMG]