Kingdom Hearts Union X[cross] Fan Event Scheduled for April 15 in Anaheim, CA

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Union X Logo ENG.png
    Square-Enix has announced that a fan event focusing on 'Kingdom Hearts Union X[cross]' will be taking place on April 15 at the House of Blues in Anaheim, California. The event will include activities and the chance to try out new features coming to the game. Most importantly, the event will include the KH series director, Tetsuya Nomura, plus members of the mobile game's dev team (such as the producer, Hironori Okayama) as special guests to discuss 'Union X[cross]'. Tickets will cost $20 (plus any additional taxes and fees), and can be bought from this link starting tomorrow at 12 p.m. PST.

Source

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jan 29, 2018.

1. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      I bet they show off (or at least announce) the brand-new world they teased back in 2016, if it hasn't shown up in the game by then.
    2. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that referring to Enchanted Dominion (I know they said "new" world, but I feel context is important here. Maybe they meant new for the game itself).
    3. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      They said that three new worlds would be added to the game, one of which would be brand-new to the series. The other two have shown to be Castle of Dreams and Enchanted Dominion.