.:Kingdom Hearts: Untitled:.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Aura, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Aura Goddess

Yay! Another fanfic! Although I hope I don't just give up on this one. Eh, I hope you guys like it. I appreciate comments and criticism. I suck when it comes to titles so this story has no title. XD

I'm sorry if there are mistakes. If there are, do point them out so I can fix them. Please and thank you. 8DD

Somehow, I find it easier to write stories in first person than it is in third. I don't know, my own opinion. XD Also, since this is first person, it may or may not sound like a journal. Either way, I hope you guys like it. Enjoy.

Chapter One
    ~.:Unexpected Dream:.~

“I’ve been having these weird thoughts lately…like, is any of this for real…or not?â€
    “You are the one who will open the door.â€
    “You do not yet know what lies beyond the door.â€
    “What was that place? So bizarre…â€
    “If there are any other worlds out there, why did we end up on this one?â€
    “I’ve come to see the door to this world.â€
    “This world has been connected.â€
    “Tied to the darkness…soon to be completely eclipsed.â€
    “There is so very much to learn.â€
    “You understand so little.â€
    “One who knows nothing can understand nothing.â€
    “The door has opened…â€
    “What?â€

I slowly opened my eyes, waking up from my dream. I laid on my bed, staring up at the ceiling, wondering about the dream I just had. I don’t understand; that dream was so weird. I finally sat up, rubbing my head. It felt as if I had just hit my head really hard against something. I winced before turning my attention to look at the window. I heard the sound of water hitting my window.

“Oh great…†I muttered. I rolled out of bed, quickly stepping towards my window. The moment I looked out, I could see a dark, cloudy sky and rain, a lot of rain. Why today of all days. I had to walk to and from school, I’m definitely going to get wet. I sighed before looking towards my clock. My eyes widened to see I was already for my first class. I screamed at the top of my lungs, as I ran towards my closest, getting dressed into my school uniform. “I can’t believe Kyle didn’t wake me up.†Kyle was my older brother. We’re only two years apart, yet he acts like a child.

I ran downstairs as fast as I could. I first ran to the kitchen, grabbing a piece of bread from the toaster. Kyle was at the table eating, at his own pace. He was lucky, he didn’t have to worry about being late like me; his class started later than mine. “I’ll see you later!†I shouted leaving the house. I quickly ate the piece of bread as I ran to school. I hate when this happens to me. If I continue to be late, I’ll get detention for sure.

-=-=-​

Ten minutes later, and I finally arrived at school or to my class instead. I slammed the doors open, trying to catch my breath. “I-I’m…†I was really out of breath. “I’m sorry…I’m late…†I finally got the words out of my mouth, but now, I just had to get air into my lungs. I took in a deep breath and finally walked over to my seat. I could hear some of my classmates laughing or giggling. I rolled my eyes, knowing the ones that were laughing were the “popular†kids. God, I hated. I put my bag on my table and sat down, staring at the front of the class. I relaxed my shoulders, hugged my bad and buried my face in my bag. Somehow I felt like I didn’t want to be seen right now. That dream was still going through my mind.

-=-=-​

“Sam, why were you late?†During lunch, one of my close friends, Rebecca, had to ask me that damn question. I mean, they asked me that question every time I’m late but today was because of the dream I had. If I were to tell them of the dream, I doubt they’ll believe me and they’ll probably start laughing.

“Oh, uh, you know, my alarm…clock…didn’t go off…at the…right time…?†I said that as if it was a question instead of an excuse. I stared at my friends as they stared at me, like they were ready to burst out laughing. I weakly grinned and shrugged my shoulders.

Rebecca let out a sigh and put her hands on her hips. “Seriously Sam, you need to start coming to school on time.†she told.

“I know, I know.†I said. I blame it on Kyle. He knows what time I’m supposed to be at school, but yet, he doesn’t wake me up if I’m not up at the time I’m supposed to be. “Damn you Kyle…†I muttered quietly.

“What was that?†Rebecca asked me.

“Huh? Oh nothing!†I quickly said. I looked at Rebecca and I started to chuckled. I didn’t see what was funny but I felt like I needed to laugh. The both of us turned our heads when we heard the school bell ring. It was time for our next class.

“Let’s go.†Rebecca said, walking away. I slowly nodded my head and began to follow her. As I followed Rebecca, I stared up at the sky. It was no longer raining, but it was still cloudy. I blinked several times as I suddenly felt a drop of water hit my cheek. Great… it was starting to rain again. Why did I even mention it? I lowered my head, and started running before it would start to rain even harder.

-=-=-​

I was lucky enough to have gotten home before it started to rain again. “I’m home!†I yelled, closing the door behind me. I dropped my bag by the door before heading to the living room. I looked around but my brother wasn’t there. I went into the kitchen and he wasn’t there either. “He probably stayed at school or went straight to work.†My dad was out of town and he wasn’t coming home until tomorrow. I smiled knowing I had the house to myself. Although, I was tired from all that running I did today. I went up to my room, and closed the door. I was really exhausted. I wasn’t even picking up my feet to walk, I simply dragged them. I fell back on my bed and looked up at the ceiling. My eyes began to get heavy. I tried to stay awake but I couldn’t. I finally closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Chapter Two
    ~.:History of the Past:.~

“But it all ends here. There can’t be two keyblade masters.â€
    “O purest of hearts! Reveal to me the Keyhole!â€
    “The darkness may destroy my body, but it can’t touch my heart.â€
    “But I’m not gonna betray Sora, either, cause he’s become one of my best buddies after all we’ve been through together!â€
    “All for one and one for all.â€
    “My friends are my power!â€
    “All worlds begin in darkness, and all so end. The hearts is no different.â€
    “You see, darkness is the hearts’ true essence.â€
    “That’s not true!â€
    “The heart may be weak. And sometimes it may even give in. But I’ve learned that deep down, there’s a light that never goes out!â€
    “Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!â€
    “Kingdom Hearts! Fill me with the power of darkness...â€
    “You’re wrong. I know now, without a doubt. Kingdom Hearts...is light!â€
    “Kairi!â€
    “Sora.â€
    “Kairi, remember what you said before. I’m always with you, too. I’ll come back to you. I promise!â€
    “I know you will!â€

Another one. In my math class, I stared out into space, thinking about that dream I had again. My teacher knew I wasn’t paying attention but she didn’t tell me anything. She was always one of those teachers that say, “If they decided not to pay attention then it’s their future.†Although, they wouldn’t say that exactly, just something like that. I began to feel someone nudging me, but I was too far off in la la land to turn my head to see who it was.

“Sam, snap out of it. It’s time for lunch.†said a feminine voice.

I blinked several times, sitting up straight and turning my head to see Rebecca was the one that was nudging me.

“Come on, let’s go.†she said grabbing her things.

I looked around the classroom to see nobody here except Rebecca and I. I grabbed all my things and followed Rebecca out the classroom.

-=-=-​

That lunch, Rebecca and I were sitting with a few of our friends. We sat in a circle and we had food in the middle. Kind of odd, if you ask me. I had my own lunch so I wasn’t going to pick at someone else’s food. That’s when one of our friends, Zack, asked us something.

“Hey, have any of you ever heard of the Keyblade War?†he asked.

I was putting food in my mouth when I heard his question. Just by the name, it caught my attention. Zack was always known for telling weird stories that weren’t even real but this seemed real to me.

“Oh please, Zack. Not another one of your stories.†Zack’s cousin, Amanda, said.

“No, I’m serious. Have any of you heard of it before?†he asked once more.

“Actually I have. My dad told me about it.†said another friend of ours, Jessica. “It was dated back around the time our parents were our age.â€

Everyone in the group gasped, except for me.

“But it all ends here. There can’t be two keyblade masters.â€

“Key...blade...?†I murmured. I put my hands down on my lap and continued to hear Zack and Jessica talk about the Keyblade War. But as they got further into the story, somehow, everything started blocking out, until I can only hear my heart beating. I stared down at my plate of food, wondering what was wrong with me. Finally, my reaction was to get up and run away. I knew my friends were just watching me run away, wondering what was wrong with me, I just couldn’t explain it.

I stopped running by the Girl’s Locker Room. I rested my hand against the wall, panting, attempting to catch my breath. I stood up straight, and looked around, noticing nobody was around. Usually, ninth graders would have P.E. right now but nobody was hear. I turned towards the Gym, which was between the Girl’s Locker Room and the Boy’s Locker Room.

“Maybe, they had to go inside for something.†I told myself.

I walked towards the entrance of the Gym and pushed the door open but the moment I stepped in, I saw that nobody was inside.

“Hello!†I called, hoping for an answer. “Is anybody in here?â€

Nothing. I left the Gym and walked around the P.E. area, wondering if someone will show up. I sighed, figuring nobody will appear, so I left the P.E. area and headed back to the lunch area. I stared down at my feet as I walked back, thinking. I had this feeling that something was going to happen but I wish I knew what it was. And what are the meaning of these dreams I’m having? Before I got to the lunch area, the bell had rang for the next class. I stopped walking, letting out a frustrated sigh. I turned around and headed to my next class. I knew I would run into Rebecca or someone else, but I ignored all of that and thought about this keyblade thing.

“A keyblade...†I muttered.

Just what exactly is going on?

Chapter Three
    ~.:Closer to the Beginning:.~

I could hear the sound of water dripping into a puddle. I’m in my room, though, so how could water be dripping. I slowly opened my eyes to see I was standing above water and I was in some water plant or something.

“Where am I?†I said, hearing my voice echo.

I looked up, seeing very little sunlight was coming into the area. But where I was standing, there was a beam of sun hitting me. I squinted and put my hand above my face, trying to block the light from hitting my eyes. My eyes suddenly widened as I saw a woman floating a few feet away from me. I put my hand down to my side, staring at the woman. I couldn’t see her face but I knew it was a woman.

“Where is it?†the woman asked.

I raised an eyebrow, looking around. “Um, what?†I asked, looking back at the woman.

“Where is the keyblade?!†the woman asked reaching her hand out towards me.

I gasped, taking a step back, hearing that familiar word. Keyblade. “Um, I don’t know what you’re talking about.â€

The woman lowered her hand down to her side. I knew she was looking at me straight in the eye but I couldn’t really see to be sure. “Hand over the keyblade!†the woman demanded.

I took another step back, having the feeling something was going to happen. “I don’t have the keyblade!â€

The woman cocked her head. “You’re telling the truth. If you weren’t, you would have drawn it out by now.†she said.

I could hear her begin to take deep breaths as if she was having an asthma attack, but I had a feeling she must be angry. I then noticed bandages or rolls of cloth came from behind her. I took another step back. That feeling I had a few minutes ago, became stronger.

“You’re just some girl! How did you get here?!†the woman yelled, pulling her right hand back. “Now die!â€

She swung her right hand towards me, sending those rolls of cloth towards me. I gasped, and tried to move but I couldn’t, I was frozen. Before I knew it, the rolls of cloth were around my body and dragged me under water. I stared up, watching the woman suddenly disappear.

“What’s going on? How can I breathe under water?â€

I slowly began to close my eyes, feeling my chest begin to tighten up. I wasn’t drowning, I was being suffocated. Those bandages that were around me were squeezing me, trying to knock the air right out of my lungs.

I don’t understand, though.

Who was that woman?

Why am I having these dreams?

Is the keyblade going…to-

BEEP!! BEEP!! BEEP!!

I loudly gasped, sitting up and pushing the bed sheets off of me. My alarm clock continued to sound as I looked around to see I was in my room, in my bed…in my house…

I began to take short deep breaths as I looked around. I moved a few strands of hair away from my face and got off of my bed.

“Sam, hurry up and get ready for school! You’ll be late again!†my father yelled from downstairs.

“Okay!†I shouted. “Okay…â€

I took a deep breath, turning towards my window. “Did...that really...happen...?â€

Chapter Four
    ~.:And So It Begins:.~​

That same day, everything felt different. I couldn’t even eat my breakfast in the morning, I simply stared at it. I don’t understand what’s been going on with me. It’s like, I don’t even know myself at all anymore.

I decided to skip breakfast and head straight towards school. I held onto the straps of my backpack as I stared up at the sky, as if I was waiting for something to happen. I closed my eyes, lowering my head and taking a deep breath.

I just need sleep. I told myself. “Yeah…that’s all I need…sleep…â€

I inhaled deeply, opening my eyes as I stood at the entrance gate of the school. The gate was closed for some reason. I put my hands on the bars of the gate, looking around to see nobody was here, yet.

“Hello!†I called but there was in answer.

I took a step away from the gate, wondering why nobody was even here. Was school cancelled? I let out a frustrated sigh, turning back to the direction I had come from and started walking away. As soon as I started walking away, I heard the sound of the gate opening. I turned around, seeing it had opened by itself. I looked around to see nobody had opened it. I shrugged figuring I might as well go inside and head to my first class.

When I got to the main field, I was in complete shock to see absolutely nobody.

“Hello~!†Again, no answer.

I dropped my bag on the field and put my hand on my hips. “Maybe...†I trailed off in thought, staring up at the sky.

What’s wrong with me?

I snapped back into reality as I suddenly heard someone. When I turned around, there was nobody there, instead, I saw something black in the ground. “What the...†I leaned a little closer, trying to see what that black figure is. To my surprise, the thing moved. “Ah!†I screamed, stumbling backwards.

It then came out of the ground. It stared at me with it’s yellow eyes. “Wh-Wha...Wh-†I couldn’t find the words to speak. I simply stared and pointed at the black thing. When it moved closer towards me, I quickly got up and started running away. I looked over my shoulder and that thing was following me.

“What is that thing?!†I yelled, turning my head forward and closing my eyes tightly as I entered the school building.

The moment I closed my eyes, I tripped over my own feet, falling on my hands and knees. I turned over on my back, seeing the black thing lunge at me.

“No, no, get away!!†I screamed reaching my right hand in front of me, trying to protect myself. A sudden burst of light cam from my hand, making it unable to see. I closed one eye, as I noticed something began to form around my hand. “Was it that...?â€

I closed my other eye, turning my head away. Out of curiosity, I opened one eye. I gasped loudly, opening my other eye to see a huge key in my hand. “Wh...That’s...the...Ah, no!†I shut my eyes once more, waiting for the light to disappear. When I couldn’t feel anything in my hand, I opened my eyes, seeing nothing in front of me.

I took short breaths, staring into the hallway. I can’t believe anything that just happened. I got on my feet and dusted myself off. I took a deep breath and headed back to the main field.

Chapter Five
    ~.:This Is Where I Stand:.~

That same day, I had gotten home and ignored my father and brother. I went straight to my room. It felt as if today was all a dream. I locked my door, threw my bag on the floor and threw myself on the bed. I stared up at the ceiling, wondering what’s been going on with me. If I were to tell my family and friends everything, they’ll think I’m crazy and need to go into therapy or something. I closed my eyes, letting out a quiet sigh, falling asleep shortly after.

-=-=-​

I quickly sat up, mumbling something even I didn’t understand. I loudly yawned, turning towards my clock.

“9:30pm.†I muttered rubbing my right eye.

I yawned once more before rolling out of bed and heading downstairs. Before I even reached the bottom step I knew something was wrong. The lights were turned off and I couldn’t hear my father and brother talking. I ran around the house, entering every room but I couldn’t find them.

“Dad? Kyle?†I called as I stood in the middle of the living room.

And of course, there was no response. I put my hands on my head, closing my eyes tightly. All I could do was scream at the top of my lungs. I felt tears running down my face; I was really going insane.

I opened my eyes, hearing the crack of thunder. I turned around, looking out the window. I could see the trees blowing and the sky light up. I slowly lowered my hands and broke into a run, heading outside.

I stood in the middle of the street, staring up at the sky. “Wha...â€

There was a huge cloud just above the city. “What’s happening...?†I muttered.

I lowered my head and turned around, seeing those black things again. I turned back around and started running away. I knew I was the one that had to do something but I don’t know what. I closed my eyes tightly, stopping and turning to face the black creatures. I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth as I spread my right hand down at my side.

“Come and get it!†I yelled raising my hands in front of me, causing the giant key to appear in my hand.

I swung the key sideways, actually hitting a few creatures that lunged towards me. I slightly grinned, feeling as if I was winning. I raised my eyebrows, noticing more of those creatures were appearing. “Oh great...†I quickly turned around and started running away, with the key still in hand.

After a short while, I had finally lost the creatures and I stopped in front of a small store. “Man...what the...hell...is going on...?†I said in between breaths. I leaned against the wall of the store, with my head leaned back and with my eyes closed. I took a deep breath, opening my eyes and lowering my head to look down at the giant key. I narrowed my eyes, looking back up and getting off the wall. I took a few steps forward, stopping when I heard the crack of thunder. I slowly raised my head, blinking several times when I felt water hit my water.

I lowered my head, groaning. I raised my head, turning to the right, hearing footsteps coming towards me. An old woman wearing a black cloak was walking towards my direction. She was limping and...wearing a hood.

“Young girl...†she said reaching her hands towards me.

I took a step back, thinking that I was the only one here.

“Don’t be afraid.†she said. “I am here to help you.â€

The woman cocked her head, staring at the key that was in my hand.

“The keyblade.†she said looking at me. “It has chosen you.â€

“Key...blade...?â€

“Yes!†the woman quickly said as she moved closer towards me until she was just a few inches away. “It has chosen you as it’s master.â€

“Master?†I said taking a few steps back.

“Yes! Yes! You are the one that will have to save this world. You are the one that will destroy the heartless.â€

I felt as if I couldn’t trust this woman. Then again, who would trust someone that suddenly came up to you?

Keyblade.

Heartless.

What’s going on?​

“Listen to me, girl.†she said with a stern tone. “You must seal the keyhole inorder to save your world.â€

“Key...hole...?†I asked.

She nodded quickly. “Yes, yes!â€

The elderly woman began to look around as she took a few steps back. She raised her head and pointed at something in the sky.

“That.†she began. “You must destroy that cloud.â€

“I turned around, squinting my eyes, feeling water hit my face. When I saw the cloud, I turned my attention back at the woman.

“You expect me to destroy a cloud?†I asked. “How do I do that?â€

“The keyhole.†she whispered. “Seal the keyhole, a new door opens. A new door opens, a new enemy rises.â€

I raised an eyebrow, turning back towards the cloud. I tightened my grip on the keyblade, taking a deep breath.

“Where do I-†When I turned around, the old woman was gone. “Damn it.â€

I turned the other way and began running towards the direction of the cloud. Wherever it’s closest to, the keyhole should be there, right?

Chapter Six
    ~.:Let The Race Begin:.~

Keyhole...Keyblade...Heartless.... Seems like I have way too much in my hands. I quickly ran towards the direction of the cloud. It seemed as though I was heading to my school. Then again, maybe it is at my school. I groaned to myself as I quickly ran pass a few heartless. I looked over my shoulder, noticing they were chasing me.

“Great...†I muttered.

Apparently, it won’t be that easy. That woman though, she seemed as though she wanted to help me but...I felt as if I couldn’t trust her. I mean, would you trust someone that randomly came up to you and said you have to save your hometown? I think not! I turned a corner, picking up my pace as I knew the clock was ticking. I knew I had little time left to save my hometown.

Before I knew it, I was at the front gate of my school. The wind was blowing harder here than anywhere else. I stared up at the cloud, seeing a thunder storm was only in this area. The rain was falling harder than anywhere else. Why here? I pushed the gates open and walked onto the field where I had first encountered a heartless. I stood in the middle, raising my head, staring up at the cloud.

“Okay, I’m here. What do I do know?!†I shouted spreading my arms at my sides.

I growled, knowing I wouldn’t get an answer like that. I looked around, seeing no sign or hint of a heartless...or keyhole. I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath. Where can it be?

As I thought on how the keyhole can reveal itself, I heard the sound of something rumbling. I opened my eyes, raising my head to look up at the cloud. My eyes grew wide seeing the cloud slowly coming down. I looked around and saw heartless form around me. I took short deep breaths, already fearing for my life. “I have to fight these things on my own?!â€

There were over a dozen heartless. I barely have any strength left; I’m exhausted.

“Quickly!†shouted a familiar voice. “You must seal the keyhole before it’s too late!â€

I looked around, spotting the old woman on the school’s rooftop. She was pointing up at the cloud as she stared at me. As I looked up, the rain began to come down even harder. I could hear thunder as well. I gritted my teeth, looking back at the heartless as I stretched my arm to the side, making the keyblade appear in my hand.

“You don’t have time to kill those heartless! Seal the keyhole before this world collapses!†told woman shouted once more.

As I had already killed two heartless for lunging at me, I groaned swinging the keyblade, pointing it up at the cloud. A keyhole like shape began to form as the tip of the keyblade lit up. I narrowed my eyes, knowing the heartless were coming towards me. Hurry up... I moved my eyes, looking back and forth from the keyblade to the keyhole. I was getting impatient as the light took forever. “Hurry up!†The moment I yelled, a beam of light shot from the tip of the keyblade into the keyhole. I stared at it as I heard the sound of the click of a lock. The light disappeared, soon followed by the keyhole. I lowered the keyblade down to my side, still staring up at the cloud. It was still there.

“What the hell!†I yelled in frustration.

My eyes grew wide as I turned around seeing all of the heartless lunge at me. I fell back, raising the keyblade in front of me so it would protect me. I closed my eyes, waiting for something to hit but nothing did. I opened one eye but soon opened the other eye to see not a single heartless in sight. The keyblade was gone and so was the cloud. I stood up, dusting myself off.

“Wh...†Before I knew it, I felt my eyelids become heavy, along with my body. Everything suddenly became a blur after that.

2. Arch Mana Knight

Not much I can say, really. I wanted a character description. Dx

Oh and you...overused "dream" in the first paragraph.

3. Aura Goddess

I'm only getting on to update. I'll be gone for a couple of weeks and hopefully school won't cause me a lot of stress. I rushed this one so yeah...

Updated.

4. Arch Mana Knight

Zack!!!!!! 8D Make him badass! DO IT NAO! BUSTER SWORD!!!
    *End of fanboy attack*

Err...right. It was good. Less rushed than before. People know a bit about keyblades here? :3

5. Xuan Traverse Town Homebody

Hmm, well, I skip the part not related to KH (By that I mean only a smal part of the story... Hah) and I found myself moved once again by certain scenes in KH1. The ending was so perfect! Sigh~~

6. Aura Goddess

Eh. I really don't have writer's block on this story. 8D

I guess this chapter is a bit random, I don't know. >>

Updated.

7. Arch Mana Knight

Write more. D8<
    Short chapter. D8 But it was good and now hints towards what will come...although we know what'll happen. XD

8. Aura Goddess

Eh. School has been keeping me busy. I'm going to be updating very, very, very slowly.

I rushed it. >>

Updated.

9. Arch Mana Knight

Oooh. Awesome. Rushed but it still had good detail. ^^

10. Aura Goddess

I hate this chapter. ><

Mainly dialogue and I had a headache when I finished it. And I still have a headache. Too lazy to even re-read it to make there are no mistakes. DX

Eh. Updated.

11. Arch Mana Knight

Wow...why does it feel like this is a bunch of sexual references? >< I seriously need to spend time in the clean section of my mind. D:

I liked it. The old woman was...new. XD

12. Aura Goddess

Finally. XDX

I kind of rushed this one. Especially the ending. I know it's short. Sorry. ><

Updated.

13. Arch Mana Knight

I liked it. Only things to point out are...you missed putting a comma or two and it's short. XDX Bad fainting girl. D8