Kingdom hearts-you included

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Roxaspartanti, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

Alright so everyone loves the idea of putting themselves in peoples stories,like sorikai,sorarulz, and mexony.Then i give all credit to them for the wonderful idea.Ill make up a story when the first person puts their base.
    so ill just give the base of your character.
    Name:
    Weapon:
    Powers:
    Personality:
    What the look like:
    Additional information:
    and if you want, you can even add more people.
    So, lets start!

Sora walked around the white room, which he just woke out of."What is this place?"
    Jimminy bounced off his shoulder, and looked around."I guess I should start my journal again!"
    Jimminy wrote down a few things.

Day one,
    We first apear in a very bright room, which we all meet each other.No one remembers a thing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ok so first person to post on here will get the continuation of the story.

2. Aura Goddess

Name:Rebecca

Good/bad:Good

Weapon:Oathkeeper Keyblade

Powers:Can control the stars and water

Personality:Is very shy but she is sweet.She is very secrective about her past.She is very tustworthy.Nothing can stop her when she starts something.She is very courageous.She has a very high self-esteem.Is very strong physical, and mentally.She has a very strong heart.

What they look like:Shoulder length hair.Hair color is strawberry blonde.Very light blue eyes.Hair is straight and wavy, side bangs to the right.Wears a skirt,boots,a shirt with a short sleeve jacket over it and wear gloves.(She sort of looks like Lightning but it's not her.)

Additional information:She went on a journey to look for her best friend,Nero(<---haha dude from Devil May Cry 4...No its not him,I just like that name.).And also was looking for Organization XIII.

I hope your story come out good:)
    If it isn't enough just tell me and I'll think of some more:)

3. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

wow thats alot.better than my description in just another kh story!im working on it, and its comin!

4. Aura Goddess

Great I thought it wasn't going to be enough but I'm glad it is.
    Can't wait to read it:)

5. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

"Does anyone know where we are?"quacked Donald, looking around.
    Goofy tapped his fingers on his lips."Hmm.Nope."
    Sora thought about it."So, nobody remembers, then were in castle oblivion!"
    "Hey!"
    A voice called, and the four companions jumped up, scared a bit, and looked up.
    A girl jumped down,with curly shoulder length hair that was the same colour of strawberries-was sora really seeing it, or just really hungry?
    She wore boots, a skirt, a shirt with a jacket on top just like Soras. "Have you seen a guy named Nero?"
    The four shook their heads as soon as she said 'seen'.
    "Actualy, we just got here." Jimminy said.
    She looked thoughtfully."Well then.Where you heading?"
    "...We dont know where we are....so we don't know where we are heading." Sora said.
    "Hmm. Strange." she responded, and looked around the room."Well right now your underneath an old cemetary."
    "Alright." Sora said, turning to his old companions. "I guess we better leave this place then."
    Jimminy wrote down something in his journal.

While we all found each other, we also found a girl who is looking for a guy named Nero. We apparently found out from her that we are underneath a cemetary.

"Well...where did you come from?" The girl said, looking at all the companions, inspecting them. The boy's kinda cute, she thought. The next one looks like a large duck, and the next one kinda looks like a dog. The other one looks like a respectable grass hopper writing in a journal.
    "Uh..." the duck said, looking at all his companions."We don't know."
    "Oh." The girl said. "My names Rebecca. What about yours?"
    "I'm Sora."
    "Donald Duck!"
    "Goofy!"
    "Jimminy Cricket."
    Rebecca looked thoughtfully at them."Well, nice seeing yah."
    She ran off through the doors, and she left the companions watching the stranger leave.
    Jimminy wrote more in his journal.

The girls name is Rebecca. After our proper introductions, she left.

"Alright then.We better take a look around." Sora said, picking up Jimminy, and placing him on his shoulder. He walked through the doors that Rebecca left out of, with Donald and Goofy following behind, taking in the scenery.

6. Aura Goddess

Hey its going good so far:)
    Can't wait to read more:)

7. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

The four companions walked up a narrow tunnel, with Jimminy writing as usual, Sora leading the way, with Goofy and Donald scared-a bit.
    "Who could that girl be?" Sora asked himself.
    "Shes Rebecca." Goofy chuckled. "Already forgetting her?"
    Sora simply kicked a rock, which it skidded through the tunnel. "No. Its just that she came out of no where, asked us if we seen Nero, and left!"
    The four companions were puzzled, but they all went into a conclusion that shes just looking for someone. Which that was a really dumb ending, it was the same as they first thought of it.
    The narrow tunnel was filled with cobwebs, the floor dirt, but the walls and ceiling were stone. The only light which lit the tunnel was the light from the bright chamber below.
    "I wonder how everyone is." Sora said, looking back to his friends.
    The narrow tunnel ended, and the four found themselves in a large grave yard.
    "Hmm.Do you remember this world before?" Donald asked.
    They all shook their heads.
    Hands slid up from the ground around them.
    "Huh?" Sora said, looking around. The three fighters positioned themselves, back to back.
    The hands were sickly black, and as the hands went from the ground, the three fighters saw the bodies of the creatures.
    "Heartless?" Goofy yelped.
    Sora swished out his key blade. Donald took out his staff, and Goofy his shield.
    The creatures were grey and black, with blotches of red on their backs.The creatures form was hunched over, and bony.
    "Hyah!" Sora yelled, jumping at the enemy. Donald screamed-or quacked, should I say. Sora landed his key blade-in the ground?! The creature he was fighting moved around him, kicking his back. Sora felt pain as he fell forward, then the creature moved around back, in front of him, and punched.
    The creatures movement were fast, and unexpected. They weren't like Dusks, but slowly flipping, with ash flowing slowly out of their bodies.
    Sora fell backward, flipping, taking the full force of the creature.
    He fell on his stomach, dazed.
    Donald tried to attack the creature he aimed for, but it was no use. All of them had trouble.
    Donald casted a spell on the creature, but the strange thing flipped around him, grabbing, then punching him senselessly.
    Goofy ran at the creature, and the thing tried hitting him, but Goofy, turned around, and blocked it with his weapon-err..shield. The creature anticipated the attack-err...block, and twirled around, grabbing Goofy's ears.
    The three were getting along swell with the attackers, getting hit, and getting tired. Soon the three were on the ground helplessly.
    Rebecca jumped in, slicing all of the creatures in one hit. The things halted, shrunk, and transformed into bones. The bones crumpled up into piles.
    "Wha-?" Sora said, breathing hard, rubbing his chin from the punches. He spotted the keyblade.
    "What? You know I'm better than you?" She laughed. "Just kidding."
    Sora still stared at the keyblade she was holding. It disapeared.
    She crossed her arms.
    Donald looked at the rescuer. "Rebecca!"
    "Huh?" Goofy looked at her.
    Jimminy got up from the heap of dazed travellers, and brushed his tuxedo off. "Thanks for saving us!"
    He wrote more in his journal.

After leaving from the chamber, we were attacked by lots of wierd creatures. The three couldn't handle them, but Rebecca jumped in to save them all, defeating the creatures.

"You have a key-bade too!" Sora cried, wavering, but fell down.
    Sora could see Rebecca, then she widened her eyes. "LOOK-"
    Sora got hit by something, and he closed his eyes, losing cauntiousness.

Rebecca saw the creatures raise up again, and knock the four companions out of day-lights.
    She jumped at the creatures, slashing through them. Some got hit, but others dodged. More and more apeared, surrounding her. While the things circled her, she grabbed Jimminy, and put him in her pocket. She then placed Sora on her shoulder, then Goofy, then Donald.
    Oh god they are heavy, she thought, looking at all the ambushers.
    The creatures slid at her, drawing fangs, bearing teeth.
    She ran at one side, faked left, then right, but flipped around, kicking one in the face. She ran away from the grave yard, and then through the forest.
    Mickey greeted her behind a tree. She dropped the three companions onto the ground, and placed Jimminy on them.
    "You better no over do it, Rebecca." Mickey said.
    Rebecca looked down at him. "No sweat, King."
    Mickey smiled, and nodded. "I think you should take care of them at your hide-out."
    Rebecca asked the king, "Wheres Nero?"
    Mickey thought. "Right now I should say hes at another world."
    "Is he ok, then?" Rebecca said, grabbing the four on her again.
    "I sure do hope so." Mickey said. He pulled up his hood, and walked away, saying their good byes.
    Rebecca ran through the forest, and jumped onto branches, surveying the landscape.
    I sure hope someone will help me find Nero, she thought, and lept through the air, gliding to each tree.

8. Fearless A good and beautiful child

that was really good! can i be in it?

Name: Corinne Aquamarine Clark (Rinn for short)
    Good/bad: good
    Weapon: magic neclace (transforms into a staff or keyblade) (loks like a crescent moon)
    Powers: magic and keyblade-awsomeness. can do minor healing
    Personality: nice but has an attitude. will hit sora on the head 'for being stupid' (but never when hes hurt) uber random. can be too happy (o.O) usually hyper
    What she looks like: short brown hair. midnight blue eyes (they turn ice blue when shes angry(like OMG WERE GONNA DIE angry)) skater clothes. same height as sora.
    Additional information: chocolate addict. vidio game addict. if you put riku in, she'd think hes hawt (because he is lolz) likes cats. (i dont know why you would need this info... lolz) speaks french japanese and english. speaks random things. (eg: taco, nya, ect...) has a nobody named Crix (tell me if you want her info) erm... thats it i suppose.
    tell me if you need any other info, k?

9. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

lol is it only girls going on here

Name: Melissa
    Good/bad: bad - haha i wanted to be first
    Weapon: kunai
    Powers: has power over earth
    Personality: evil (duh), but has her nice moments
    What the look like: black hair, brown eyes, white clothes
    Additional information: just like riku she only turned to the dark side to find her friend Maxi (male)

10. Fearless A good and beautiful child

I WISH TO BE HER NEMISIS!!
    pretty pretty plz with sugar on top? *puppy eyes*

11. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

lol wtf haha its okay with me
    i also forget to mention that whoever the evil person is in the story convinved her that Sora had Maxi locked up somewhere as she was also told that the keyblade warrior was the one that brought destruction lol

oh and good story so far

12. Aura Goddess

oh i forgot to add that my character Rebecca she is 15 same age as Sora.

13. Fearless A good and beautiful child

rinn is also 15

14. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

I think I should jump on the bandwagon lolz! And I'll do it with THE coolest character in videogame history!

Name: Dnate (ZOMG!)
    Good/bad: Debatable. Mostly good.
    Weapon: A long, two-handed sword called Rebellion, gauntlets and greaves called Gilgamesh and a demonic sword-creator on his back called Lucifer.
    Powers: He can throw Rebellion and it will attack before returning. He can charge up very slow-but very powerful attacks with Gilgamesh. Lucifer generates glowing red swords that impale the enemy and stay there until Dante throws a rose at it and all the swords detonate. Dante can summon an infinite amount of Lucifer blades. And most of all, most of Dante's wounds will heal instantly because of his half-demon heritage.
    Personality: Can be a bit of an *** sometimes, taunts his enemies mercilessly and mostly has a careless approach to battle.
    What the look like: Silver hair, blue eyes, the beginnings of a beard, a red leather coat over a black shirt, pants and boots.
    Additional information: Deep down he's a nice person and really wants to help people, but he disguises it with taunting and attitude.

Yeah, lets see Dante get his pwn going!

15. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

Wahaahahaha!!Thats alot!I had to write alot to keep track.ok......here it comes!!!!

Rebecca jumped far across the winding maze of trees.She landed softly beside a door which she kicked open.
    She placed the four uncauntious travelers down on the bed.
    The king stood at the doorway, and moved aside so a girl, about the same age as Rebecca, walked in.
    "This person will help you heal these travellers." Mickey said, walking towards the dazed Sora.
    He placed something in Soras pocket, and left the hide-out.
    "So.Hi nacho." The girl responded.
    Rebecca inspected the girl. She had short brown hair, blue midnight eyes, and Rebecca definately heard from somewhere-that her style was skater. She had a necklace in the shape of a crescent moon.
    "Uh....hi." Rebecca responded.
    The girl snapped her fingers, and the four companions got up, slowly, inspecting their new location.
    Rebecca spotted that the four travellers had no bruises at all.
    "Hey! Where are we?!" Donald angrily quacked, jumping off the bed.
    "Hmm.What happened?" Goofy said, getting off of Sora.
    Sora got off the bed, and looked at the two girls. "Oh. Hi Rebecca. And you are?"
    "I'm Corinne aquamarine clark. People call me rinn, Nya." The next person said.
    Jimminy read his journal.
    "It stops at the graveyard." Jimminy read.
    "I saved you guys."Rebecca waved at them. "But then more hit you senseless."
    "Oh. Then I guess we thank you." Goofy said. "Then you probably got us here because there was too many!"
    "Thanks Rebecca. We owe you one." Sora said, waving at her.
    Rebecca smiled, and waved back.
    "Alright you popsicles.Did I just come all the way here to snap my lingers?" Rinn said, getting annoyed.
    "Excuse me?"Donald asked, tapping his webbed feet.
    "Don't worry about her." Rebecca said, tapping her feet.
    "Alright then...."Rinn said, walking over to old, rusty cupboards. "Have you seen a person named Crix, or Melissa?"
    All of them shook their heads.
    "We are looking for Kairi and Riku." Sora said, putting his thumb back to his travellers.
    "Riku???"Rinn said. "I'm coming with you, slinksies!" her eyes went all dreamy.
    Donald whispered to Goofy, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking about what Rinns thinking about Riku thinking?"
    Goofy didn't understand that, he just looked blankly at Donald.
    "I don't know." Goofy said, looking at the stranger.
    "What do you know about him?" Sora said, crossing his arms, listening intently hoping to find out about Riku.
    "Well, hes dreamy, and good looking, and-" Rinn started.
    "You know what...never mind. Where is he?"
    Rinn looked more around the cup boards. "How am I supposed to know where Niku is?"
    "Riku."
    "Right Cora."
    "Sora!"
    "Right.......strangely."
    "Donald."
    "Right bizo."
    "Goofy."
    "Ok dingo."
    "Rebecca."
    "Ok." Rinn finaly said, searching through a crate. "Say-do you have any chocolate?"
    Jiminy wrote more in his journal.

All of us find ourselves in an old room, which we find out that we were knocked out by the creatures, and Rebecca saved us. We also met a new girl called Rinn, which speaks jibberish.

16. Aura Goddess

That was funny.
    Having a hyper character in the story is going to make it funny:D

17. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

oh geez.now i have to work on the others......WWAAAA! :guns:
    oh well. thats what i get when i do this type of posting.

18. Aura Goddess

I'm sure you'll do fine.Its going well so far:)
    Also I decided to do the same for my story I just felt like making this(I couldn't think of a title)
    If you want go head and add your own character.

19. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

Far away from the hide-out, a figure in a white cloak stood beside another figure which had a black coat.The black coated figure had horns through his hood, and wings on his back.
    "Thats them. One of them trapped your precious Maxi." The black figure said.
    "Fine. I'll just get them all." The white figure said. The figure snapped their fingers, and the ground rose up, forming a gigantic shuddering, glowing monster. It screamed, letting out a roar.
    The people inside heard the roar, and ran outside.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ok its not much but the continuation will come tomorrow because i have to go somewhere.srry for the delays everyone.if your not in the story yet, dont feel bad because you are coming up!

20. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

lol yay im included how loved

lol i cant believe im rivals with a girl that calls donald strangely

lol love ya

p.s well i guess everyone will be about the same age... but i guess she'll be rikus age