Video Kingdom Key-AMV Trailer

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Tallian, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tallian Banned

*Cough* *Cough* *Cough* Me and my good pal, zSoraz or now known as Xehanort, have been working on this for quite some time. We've written scripts and blah blah blah. The series is still in progress and note: YOU CANNOT COPY THIS MATERIAL OR MAKE A STORY OF YOUR OWN! Allright, thanks for your time. The Kingdom Key trailer can be viewed at this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aVtmtrGLP4

More will come soon. No release date has been set, but we plan to work hard on this.

2. Xehanort Traverse Town Homebody

Btw, I was the one who made this trailer. :D Also, I have 2 versions of the 1st episode on my comp, almost ready to be uploaded to Youtube. If all goes well, we'll get up as soon as we can.

3. Hissora ahurhurhur.

LMAO that looks really good

4. Xehanort Traverse Town Homebody

Oh, don't you worry, there's plenty of more where that came from. Also, we're making an Action/Drama Series on KH as well. Completely different from the original story. Well a little. I'll post about it now. There's a trailer for it already up. :D

5. Darkandroid Gets it Together

Pretty good trailer, though it did get a tad dull, but everything fitted well, i can't wait to see it ^_^

It's a clever idea, most people make comedies from the cut-scene, but you are making something more serious, i hope it turns out well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.