PC League of Legends players?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by DaSpade101, Jan 20, 2014.

1. DaSpade101 Destiny Islands Resident

Title really explains it all. Anybody here play, used to play, or even want to play League of Legends? If so, what's your preferred champion?

2. Lite The Future

I play from time to time, but lately I've taken more of a liking to Infinite Crisis, a MOBA that's still in beta that features DC comics characters, but that's another topic entirely.

As for my preferred champion, I used to be a fan of Gangplank, but recently Ahri and Jinx have become my new favorites. Ahri because of her design and ability pool, and Jinx because she's insane and insanity is a good quality to me. I can't exactly give my opinion on Jinx gameplay-wise, as I have yet to actually be able to play as her.

3. Zeroxys Twilight Town Denizen

I main teemo, Varus and am starting to play alot of Lulu as well.
    Teemo top ftw :D

4. Fellangel Bichael May

LoL player here! ^^

Main champs are Ahri, Irelia, Vayne, and Thresh. Wish they could pull out more champs to play. Yasuo is a pain to play @_@

Also they need to stop nerfing Irelia

5. muff monkey Twilight Town Denizen

I played a little bit but I'm really awful.. I usually always chose to play Katarina, Ashe, or Annie. But like I said, I'm really awful and I don't know what I'm doing or anything about the champions I choose or how to counter other champions well so it's just like w/e.

Funny thing, my old guild on WoW used to be called better nerf irelia, lol

6. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahhaha i'm so bad at lol but sometimes i still play it bc yolo but yeah i play as ahri or karma mostly, but sometimes i play as leblanc and syndra too

also name is tabeauu in case any of you butts wanna add me xoxo

7. Plums Wakanda Forever

i was going to make a post but it's literally this

To be serious though, I played every now and then last year and for the most part I didn't know what I was doing, lol. I mainly played as Ashe or Annie, but I knew nothing about builds, or countering champions, or how to play any lanes. I just went in trying to kill folk and not be killed :'v. I haven't played much since then, but I've kinda wanted to start again at some point. Maybe over summer break.

8. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

Are you me?

But seriously, Ahri, Ezreal (sometimes) Jinx, Vayne, Thresh.

I'm considering buying Elise, but idk if I'll like her.

Also, ARAM>Anything else

9. 61 No. B

Yeah, I play.
    I'm terrible though. Still playing PvC on beginner with Ashe.
    And I'm fine with that. I enjoy it when I'm playing it. I've played on a higher level once or twice with people that take it far more seriously than I do and found that it's just not for me at that level.

10. Fellangel Bichael May

Hopefully not xD

I got Elise free because I got Gold in S3. She's fun to use, but I wouldn't main her @_@

ARAM is a broken game mode. It only takes a few champs to make a game made very frustrating =3=

11. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

I played, once upon a time, but have since sworn off the game and had my account deleted.

In my heyday I went 22-0 with top Kayle, and played a little Renekton on the side. Then I discovered Yorick and the Iron Man build, and played that through to the end of S2. In S3 I picked up Irelia and Garen, dropped Kayle, realized there was still no counter to Yorick, and kept playing Renekton when I was out of ideas.

...Oh yeah, and I played Miss Fortune and Tristana when somebody else took top. Effectiveness varied by patch version.

12. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Bumping it up.

Everyone else in this thread sounds so casual, makes me feel bad. I've played FAARRRRRR too much League. I main support. Probably like 200+ games on Leona during Season 3, she is probably my best but I can do well on all of them .-.

She is still viable, any more power than she has now and she would be broken. The sustain from her W not to mention the true damage that can be applied not just on auto's but other abilities. It also takes a lot of work to use her "E" correctly, as long as you have lower % health then the stun will go off. After that, trading is simple, if not getting the kill itself. Not to mention Q Resets. Those are nice.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  13. Shuhbooty moon child

Wow okay I agree with Princess you guys make it sound WAY casual and its killing me because I've played for years and I'm sitting here like wut. I played over 500 games in ranked in S3. And Ijust finished my promos, placed in silver two. I can play every role but in ranked its usually ADC. I'm not perfect and I don't have a duo partner so sadly in Season Two I made it to Silver one, which I'm proud of. This season is looking good to me as well. D: I wished I maineds support sometimes doe, so I could just ****ing fly to challenger w/o any bs.

Jungle: Lee sin, Elise, Vi <--- the main b
    Top: Singled, Irelia, Riven
    Mid: Ahri, Syndra, Lissandra
    ADC: Ashe, Miss Fortune, Ezreal
    Support: Leona, Karma, Nami

14. Zeroxys Twilight Town Denizen

Top- Teemo, Renekton, Jax, Garen.
    Mid- Malzahar, Veigar
    Support- Lulu, Soraka
    ADC- Varus, Vayne.

I have a short list of champs but thats because i dont have enough time invested in it to be great with all of them. and ive been playing since a little after release, just only play about 1 game per day :P

15. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

WE SHALL DUO TO LIKE PLAT? PLAN? DEAL?

No seriously, as long as you can get used to my all in "no fucks given" Leona. We should play.

Also, maining supports pre Gold is like pulling teeth. No matter how good you are, if your carries aren't up to par, you lose. This is why I am sadly stuck in mid Silver. Plan on getting gold within a week or two tho.

16. Hayabusa Venomous

Oh I keep forgetting to post in here:

Been playing League since I think mid-2012? So I'd say I'm pretty experienced, but I'm still nowhere near as good as some of my friends.

These are my mains lately:

Top - Kha'Zix, Renekton, Yasuo, Garen, Jax, Fiora
    Mid - Ahri, Vel'Koz, Katarina, Kayle
    Jungle - Cho'Gath, Udyr, Master Yi, Nunu
    Support - Thresh, Nunu
    Marksman - Varus, Sivir, Kog'Maw, Ashe

17. Ghost King's Apprentice

I play too, but I haven't been playing that long so the only ones I play with are Akali and Sivir. BUt I'm awesome at Dominion and I don't play PvP because my self confidence takes a nose dive when I do. So, yeah.

18. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

The League of Legends community is generally filled with Toxic people who are just not that fun to be around. Just mute them when you get into the game and do your best. Mistakes happen, we are human :D

19. Ghost King's Apprentice

Okay, anyone know exactly what Ultra Rapid Fire is because I've been playing for the last hour and all I've noticed is the cool down is shorter and we take damage from the sky. It's probably a stupid question but I'm confused.

20. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser