Let's Play Kingdom Hearts II In 1080p HD! The PS2 graphics are nothing compared to this.

Discussion in 'Video Showcase' started by ToxicJew, Jan 14, 2013.

1. ToxicJew Moogle Assistant

I'm going to be starting a Let's Play of Kingdom Hearts 2 soon, I've got the first episode recorded and it'll go up once I've got a few more recorded in advance. Now I know what you may be thinking; "What makes this any different than the other KH2 "Let's Plays" already out there?" Well, shut the hell up you naysayers! The difference is it's recorded in full HD, native 1080p, texture filtering, all that fun stuff. I've done as much as I can to make the game look good, while still maintaining a constant 60 frames. Compared to the PS2 graphics, I personally think it looks amazing, even trimmed down as it is for rendering. Especially compared to other KH2 videos. So if you're interested in watching KH2 in HD, check out my channel and subscribe if you want: http://www.youtube.com/user/kennethbgoodin?feature=watch

The trailer and episode one are already up, with more coming soon:

2. ToxicJew Moogle Assistant

3. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

I will say the gameplay itself looks a bit more high quality than on PS2, however the cutscenes are pixelated. This most likely do to the fact, they weren't made for HD quality. At any rate, good job ^^

4. ToxicJew Moogle Assistant

You're right, the cutscenes are pixelated because pre-rendered custcenes can't be upscaled like gameplay can. But where the quality really shines is at fullscreen. Thanks for the feedback.

5. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

6. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Nice one! The vids look great! I can't really tell the difference; but that's just me. Anyway, you have my support! :)

7. keyofdarkness55 Traverse Town Homebody

if you are running this on pcsx2 you arnt really running kh2 at its full potential. no widescreen hack or anything.