**~Life`s Eternal Slumber~**

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Kairi Nami Sync, Sep 8, 2007.

1. Kairi Nami Sync Merlin's Housekeeper

I couldn`t think of anything else to do and the name`s crappy, so don`t mind me >_> <_<

Chapter 1: The Awakening

Thoughts, in case some people didn`t know
    Disembodied voicy thingy o_0
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly awakened to find I was flying through the clouds at a alarming speed. WTF?! What happened? I felt as if some invisible force was pulling me farther and farther away. I about-faced to take in my surroundings. Ummm........... isn`t my house that way? @_@ As soon as those thoughts formed in my head, I began to plunge through the clounds to a watery abyss. Oh ****z!!! I`m going to die!! Goodbye cruel world!!

Wow, I`m not dead, YAYZ! ME!! ^_^ My body slowed and I felt a sudden urge to take a step foward. As soon as my foot touched the watery dephts, A swarm of butterflies appeared out of nowhere. WTF? I hope those are dead! Me hate bugs A large stage suddenly appeared under my feet. "Cool!!" ^_^ I exclaimed as I took in the beautiful stained glass windows and the stairs.

Welcome Alexis "Huh? OMG!! I can speak!!" Of course you can (to think I have to awaken a bunch of snot pickers) "Hey!! I don`t pick my nose like the little kids down the block!!" The Disembodied voice ignored me. ANYWAY, you have powers that are yet to be discovered. "I do?" Okay, this guy`s creeping me out big time *Shudder* Yes, you have intense power unlike anyone I`ve ever awakened. "Now we`re talking!" *sigh* So much to learn, so little time Three items appeared before me: A sheild, a sword, and a staff. Choose wisely. Hmmm........... this looks good I walked up to the staff. It glowed at my touch and the voice spoke again. This staff holds the power of the mystic. Is this the power you seek?
    "Ummm......Sure, whatever." The weapon disappered. Now what would you leave behind? So many Damn questions!! >.< I chose to give away the sword. A large door appeared in my path. Don`t stop walking Okay!! Stupid disembodied voice!! >.<

Beyond this door is the beginning of your journey. Be Careful

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Yayz!! Me!! my first story

Disembodied voice: Good for you!! *Sarcasm*

Me: Stupid Voicy thingy>.<

2. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

yay! a kingdom hearts ripoff, just kidding. i liked it

3. Kairi Nami Sync Merlin's Housekeeper

>_> <_< Maybe!! Lmao, naw, not really. I have another chappy!

Muhahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!! I`m so evil *thinks up evil plot*

Okay......... Um Chapter 2: The Journy Begins

The things that form in your head
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cool, a island!!" Oh great! Where am I now?! T_T I slowly took in the scene I witnessed: A spikey haired boy and a silver haired boy racing OMG OMG!! Is that who i think it is?! I realized that was Sora "OMG!! Sora!!!!!!!" Opps!!!!!! Bad Lex, bad Lex! >.< The spikey haired brutenette shot a puzzled look my way, then quickly crashed into a tree. Ouch! >.< I ran quickly to his side to help. That`s Sora!!!!!! I`m gonna die! *Drool* "I`m so sorry!! I didn`t know you were racing Riku." The sivered haired one approached Sora and me: Riku. Hmmm.......... I wonder if I can tackle him.... Sora and Riku held a quick meeting among themselves while I did whatever girls did. *Drool* Sora quickly addresed me. "I`m sorry, but who are you? Are you new to Destiny Islands?" WTF?! This is Destiny Islands?! YAYZ! ^_^ "Hello?!" "Huh?" "I asked you are you new here!!" I quickly got to my feet. "Umm......... Yeah?" Sora stared at me for awhile and slowly started to grin. Yes!! He bought it!! "Then welcome to Destiny Islands! I`m Sora!" Riku muttered something. Sora nudged his arm. "Come on Riku, have some manners" Yep, that`s Riku alright "Whatever" Riku walked toward the ocean in silence. "Ummm....... rude much?!" "Oh, Riku? He`s just doing his own thing" Sora got to his feet and walked Riku`s path. Am I the odd one left out?! I quickly exclaimed "Wait!!" Sora gave me yet another puzzled look. "Oh yeah, I never heard your name." "It`s Lex" I followed Sora to the beach. "Do you want to hang out with us?" YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ Happy Happy Joy Joy!! "Sure" I sat next to Sora on the beach, with Riku to my left. YAYZ! ME!! I wonder what would happen if I tackle Riku............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

me: Yet another chappy!!!!!

Riku: Oh brother, here we go............

me: Who asked you Riku?

Riku: *Glares*

me: *Sigh* Sarcasm much?