Love issues

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Itachilives, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

Well I wasn't going to post this, but then I decided to because I need someones honest opinion. I went on a blind date with this girl and we dated for about an month. I thought it was going good but there was an age issue. It didnt see to bother her and we had her moms consent. Well she broke up with me about 2 months ago. Yeah it hurt a little but I was prepare for it, Then she told me she wanted to get back together. I was happy then a week after that she told me via text she didn't want anything to do with me and she cheated on me and she hated me and stuff like that. Well that hurt a lot but i told her I didnt care and I just wanted her to be happy. I deleted her number and was ready to move on. Well she keeps texting me and ... I dont know if I should keep talking to her. Part of me wants to still be friends with her but I don't know if she will try to hurt me again. What do you guys think?

2. Misty gimme kiss

It sounds to me like it might be time to burn that bridge. There's that whole fool me once / fool me twice saying which is a bit silly but it's applicable in this situation -- you gave it a go once and it didn't work out, that's fine, but on the second time around she did not conduct herself very maturely, shall we say. It doesn't seem like you have much compelling reason to get back with her besides that you once dated for a month and that she wants to get back together.

3. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Yea, I agree with Misty, there are times to be more friendly and times to cut your losses and move on. She has hurt you quite a lot and my guess is she likes male attention and feels that she would get it from you to make herself feel better, she may like you or she may just like the idea that you like her and feels it would be safe to go to you when, if you did give her that, then she would use and abuse that friendship and then dump you when she finds something else. You have no obligation to her, she had her chance with you and blew it I say, no matter what excuse she may give.

I know it is hard but it would be better off in the long run.

4. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

Break it.

If you haven't done anything that might've upset her in return and this is strictly her aiming things at you, then this is just her blindly coming after you and using you. Giving you the benefit of the doubt (I've seen people cover their own trails a lot), the situation sounds more or less like she just wants the attention of it. And it seems pretty obvious that your kindness is going to get abused as a result if it keeps up like that.

5. Spunk Ransom you're already perfect

I agree with what everyone else had said. It may even benefit you to block her number all together. It sounds like she's the type of person to come running when she wants attention. So far you have given it to her so she is going to keep coming back so long as you keep letting her. Don't let yourself stay caught up in it. It isn't healthy for you or fair for you. Break those ties and move on.

6. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

Thank you everyone, I been thinking about this and you'r right. The funny thing is she is dating someone long distance and she just told me she has a date this weekend.
    I said did you breakup with your boyfriend and she said no. I told her you should before you go on your date and she told me I don't want to, I'll do what I want.
    I don't understand it, yeah we were only dating a month but I thought I knew her better then that. Guess she wasn't the person I thought she was.
    The only trouble is as messed up as this is... I still have feeling for her. That's why its hard for me to stop talking to her. I realized it when she told me she was going a date, I started to get jealous. People tell me I care to much.
    I just give up... on her at least. Even if she told me she still wanted me I don't want to be someones second choice.

7. Shuhbooty moon child

I actually have a friend who is like your ex. I've know all of his girlfriends and depending on how "crazy" he declared them, thats how he would decided if he still wanted to "cling" to them or not. So he would date these girls for about 2-4 months (in a long distant relationships) but all the while he was hooking up or talking to other females. It was the attention he sought from these girls, which he ended up getting. He would ignore them, treat them like poop, lie, ect. It wasn't until I had enough that I let all the girls (online anyways) what they were getting into. Not only should you break it off with her, cut all ties. Don't let her have the satisfaction that you can be her backup call when she's lonely and can't have what she wants.

8. Spunk Ransom you're already perfect

People are really good at wearing masks. And having several of them. You probably only saw one side of her. I know it's hard because you say you still have feelings for her, but I think that's just another reason to cut her off entirely. If she comes back because she wants attention, she knows she can get it from you, so she will, you have to have your defenses up. And what better defense than for her not to be able to contact you. Take some time for yourself. Stay away from her. Invest in something to take your mind off it.

9. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I agree wit hSkittles and Spunk Ransom, of course these feelings won't go away magically but cutting her off will not only allow her to rope you back in when she wants attention but it will also allow you time to get over her. I find the best way to get over feelings for someone is to banish them from your thoughts and, therefore, your physical life. There are much better girls out there for you.

10. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

You guys are right ... Its just hard to stop talking to her. I would have done anything for her. She was only my 3rd girlfriend (im not the most attractive guy) but each time I love somebody it blows up in my face. 1st one cheated on me and I still gave her a second chance which ended the same way. Second one gave up on are relationship and made excuse not to see me for like 3 months. The third was this one ... I know everyone says this after a breakup but I think im done with love. I"m tired of having my heart blown into 1000 pieces and then being expected to glue it back together and acting like it was nothing.

11. Misty gimme kiss

I think this is a natural reaction, and really I don't think there's anything wrong with it. It's natural to become cautious after having been hurt several times. I think it's actually good to take time after a break up of any kind to focus on yourself, do what you want to do, and pursue your own happiness. When the time comes and you meet the right person you can begin to consider sharing that happiness with them, but that can still be a ways away and that's all good. You've made the right decision in cutting this girl out of your life, and you're not wrong for still having feelings for her, just human. Everything passes with time.

12. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

PLEASE do not take this the wrong way. I mean that.

But yeah I've said that exact thing, like a billion times, and I know nobody likes to be called wrong. But trust me here, you are. Chances are you will either find somebody else or maybe they will find you, and after that...well you'll be looking back at this and laughing at how happy you are compared to now. At least that's how I ended up, and my luck is awful. So if it can work out for a jerk like me, you will be just fine.

Hit me up if you ever need somebody to talk to. I'm all ears.

Oh and do this. It helps. A lot.

13. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

When your right ... you are right. Thanks
    Might take you up on that offer really need someone to talk to ... havn't fell this alone in a long time.

14. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Well I am always around if you need to.

15. Xalxe Merlin's Housekeeper

[DOUBLEPOST=1399506501][/DOUBLEPOST]Love is life's beautiful lie, I'm sorry this happened to you man