Birth by Sleep Low Quality? D:

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Alex C:, Sep 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex C: Kingdom Keeper

Do you think since it's on the PSP like most games it's game play will be very short and have low quality? I hope not. That's what I feel is a very important part in a game and if it does have low quality I probebly wont get it.... >.>

2. ukali_rules Twilight Town Denizen

It's a SQUARE ENIX game. They probably will do good on it.
    Notice how it goes into the plot quite a lot. You'll probably get a lot of gameplay, and the graphics are stunning. I think it's gonna be cool.
    I wouldn't worry about it being low quality. I think it'll have plenty of gameplay.

3. Zane Merlin's Housekeeper

Do good,i admit it was great but KHII Was way to easy if they made this game even more....I would rather play Chrono tirgger and Cross

4. Repliku Chaser

I have hopes that this game will have some good plot to it and information. The graphics look pretty tight and who isn't curious about the past history of KH and the former Keyblade wielders? I want both games, but the phone game is the least cared for on my list since I don't even use cell phones unless I'm going to die or someone else is. The PSP has good capability so it should be probably the higher quality game out of the three really, though the other game on DS looks good so far too.

I do hope though they do plan on making a longer and better game for a regular console though because I prefer playing games with a big screen and relaxing.

[​IMG]

5. Misty gimme kiss

I was concerned about that as well.

. . . Then I thought of the amazing graphics on the DS adaption of Final Fantasy III and calmed down.

6. Noise For Love and Justice

i think that SE wouldnt have put it on the PSP if they werent going to make it good
    (cuz its an important game story wise) and the scans weve seen look really good for a hand held

Heartless*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.