Birth by Sleep Main Character

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Number13Roxas, Sep 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Number13Roxas King's Apprentice

Since it looks like KHBBS is gonna have Terra as the main character what do you think he's going to be like, like Sora or Squall or maybe even Cloud.

2. Spitfire I'm a little high, and a little drunk.

No one can tell. He looks just like a hard ass trying to save the world with a key to me.

3. Moodkip ~洞爺湖~

>_>; Why does he have to BE like someone else? Can't he just be him? Maybe he's a new mold...

4. Spitfire I'm a little high, and a little drunk.

Exactly, plus cloud's little emo baby attitude is annoying.

5. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

So true.

If he's like anything like the knight in KH2:FM+ he will surely kick butt. (lol butt)

6. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

Can we please have different look-a-like characters? Where's the Imagination? Why are most of them Emo characters? Anyway I think the next game will have Terra as the main character because I've seen pics with him and not Ven or Aqua.

7. Spitfire I'm a little high, and a little drunk.

I am pretty sure we can all safely assume that Terra is the main character, I just want him to be different from the other characters. Just pure bad ass all the way around no big soft side of him.

8. thugondarel Traverse Town Homebody

But the pure bad ass always have the softest side of them all. Except for Master Xehanort, He's just a cranky old man who hasnt had his sleep. lol

9. Gamefreak103 A Freak of Games

This makes me wonder, if their were more keyblade wielders back in the day, what were they for? O.o

10. Number13Roxas King's Apprentice

In KHII Xigbar hints when he says "you don't look like half the heroes you used to be." meaning there have been hundreds of keyblade masters.

11. SoulSlayer Traverse Town Homebody

I'm guessing saving the world from other copies of Xehanort. :P

12. Noise For Love and Justice

i think Terra and Venn and Aqua are all going to be the main character....i dont know how its all going to work but i will.

Heartless*

13. Gamefreak103 A Freak of Games

That could be logical.......
    but, what about the black armored guy's role?
    Does this mean there were good and bad keyblade wielders?

14. Repliku Chaser

I think Terra's personality probably is going to somewhat be like Riku's, in that he will be a strong personality, a thinker, but when angry, watch out! He'll also probably be a caring person I would think and 'take the shield' as well as kick butt. He seemed protective of the other two and was also physically raw power like Riku was so I'd say if I was to relate him to someone, it'd be Riku, though he's obviously going to be older and actually trained, whereas Riku had not been, in the ways of the Keyblade etc.

I do hope he's not based off of other characters in FF as it would be nice to steer away from the emo, self-absorbed characters like Cloud. I'm kind of tired of Cloud type characters anymore. I will say though that Terra looks an awful lot like Zack, and Zack's personality was pretty cool in "Last Order". Maybe it'll turn out some like that, as Zack was also a defender, a fighter for justice and a pretty decent guy.

15. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

>\ This topic is ify.

And Repriku, you cheater. You've been analyzing all the possibilites for a long time, I know that because you used to post in the Secret Ending Discussion thread.

All three characters, Sora, Riku, and Kairi seem to have their own little past counter parts; Ven, Terra, and Aqua. That's almost a possitive given. Lol, oxymoron much, but w/e. Probability!

I think Ven and Terra will be the stars for this one. Aqua being a major part, too, yes, but not has huge as the others.

16. Gamefreak103 A Freak of Games

Sora and the gang is connected to the new guys in a way?
    I never new that!

17. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

Aye, their names is a big one.

Just check out the pages in the Secret Ending Discussion thread.

Lol, but you'd have to search through thousands of posts, I think.

18. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

between an erupting earth and an exploding sky
    I'm assuming It will be Terra. You can tell becuase he's the biggest and the one in front of everybody in the picture. He also is shown the most in the picture. That's how all of the Nomura pictures are XD. Than it's usually the bad guy, and then supporting characters are smaller and sometimes in the background.

Example here;
    http://www.kh2.co.uk/assets/tgs07/tgslinkup001.jpg

19. ShadowofRiku Destiny Islands Resident

it should be riku, and I read an interview and he said it might be about Riku

20. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

Lol, if you're taking that picture as an example, then it would make more sense that Mickey was the main character. Not Terra.

._. But that's just off that picture. I still say Terra and Ven are the main deal.

Interview? Link plz?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.