Dream Drop Distance [Major Spoilers] My Notes so far.

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Spyro Cool, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Spyro Cool Merlin's Housekeeper

SPOILERS!!!
    EDITED AFTER COMPLETION!!!

Anyway, I just wanted to make a small thread of my notes on the story so far. I'll MOSTLY be talking about the actual Kingdom Hearts part of the story, but may talk about some Disney elements. Some of my notes may be wrong. Like the second one, for example.

Confirmed:

• [*=left]Most Organization members are back.
      [*=left]The scene where Xehanort stabs Braig is after they wake up after being recompleted, turning him into a Heartless, and therefore a Nobody, again.
      [*=left]Two Organization members (from Radiant Garden) are not there. Dilan and Isa.
      [*=left]Ienzo tells Lea that if the world that the come from is no longer there, they go to Traverse Town.
      [*=left]

Stated in game, but may not be true

• [*=left]The Grid is not a Dream World. It's a Real World.

My Thoughts:

• [*=left]The scene at the beginning with Xehanort stabbing Braig is how Braid turned into a Heartless, and thus creating Xigbar.
      [*=left]Something's up with Joshua... I can tell he's up to something...
      [*=left]Indeed, something's up with him. I'm on the 2nd visit to Traverse Town with both characters. When Sora gets there, Joshua tells him that Riku's here too. But he says the same to Riku about Sora. Surely, one'd have to come to Traverse Town before the other, yet to both characters, when they join, he says the other is already there. Strange, right? Maybe it has something to do with the "Time" thing that, well, Joshua, was going on about...
      [*=left]Ok, maybe not.
      [*=left]Riku WASN'T in Sora's dreams in Traverse Town (both visits), but WAS in other worlds.

And that's it so​ far.