Tutorial Making a Simple Avatar [Paintshop Pro X]

Discussion in 'Help' started by Mari, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Mari Hollow Bastion Committee

This is pretty simple. Anyone can do this with any picture bigger than 100x100.

Ok so to add a picture from a site. Copy and open the program. Once opened, right click<paste as new image.

If you have the picture on your computer, File<Open and find the image and press OK

This is what you should get
    Note: I'll be using a Sora image.

Now, to make it even, click on the crop tool. Make sure you crop the image in an exaclt square (Width and Height are the same)

Double click, and viola, cropped!

Now, to resize you must got to Image<Resize and something like this will pop up.
    Set the Width and Height 100 x 100 and resample using SMART SIZE.

Now you have a 100 x 100 simple avatar! Now you can add whatever text you'd like! ^_^

Here's how mine came out

[​IMG]

Hope this helps anyone. PM me for more questions =D

2. Roxas_Sorax Merlin's Housekeeper

This a good basic tut for people who have PSP... The text looks nice, but I would've liked to have seen more effects added, but I dont know te limits and abilities of PSP, so... It's a good tut altogether though.

3. Mari Hollow Bastion Committee

Hm I just made it cuz I get PMs from people who had it and they told me they cant make anything out of it. I'll post a tutorial on effects later.

4. Rikku Hollow Bastion Committee

OMG!!!!! thank you so much. I have been looking for months for psp tuts!!! :D thanx so much kairi! :D