Question Making your own signature

Discussion in 'Help' started by oblivion19929, Jan 14, 2007.

1. oblivion19929 Traverse Town Homebody

I go to alot of forums and I always see lots of awesome custom made signatures. Is there somekind of software for making your own sig? If not how do you make it?

2. Cody Chaser

Download GIMP or buy photoshop....
    pm me for link to GIMP cause no advertising and all...

3. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

There are many programs to do this, but it takes alot of work... Your better off asking someone in the Art & Graphics section... BTW, that's also where this should've been posted. Can a mod/admin move this??

4. oblivion19929 Traverse Town Homebody

oh. Sorry. But which one is better? GIMP or photoshop?

5. Axel Chaser

Partying, making tags and Staring at the Sun.
    Can't say since I don't have GIMP, but I'm guessing they're nearly the same. Photshop was actually intended to edit photos though, not make sweet *** effects like the ones on our sigs.
    If you want one, I suggest you go to the Graphics shop area and ask someone like Misty for a cool sig.
    Otherwise, you can try downloading GIMP and see if you like it. Photshop might be more proffesional so you can buy it if you like making your sigs wit hGIMP.

6. Misty gimme kiss

-Moved-

To Arts & Graphics.

And there's no actual way to tell which is better. Each one has things the other doesn't. I use GIMP, because I feel it's easier to use.

Also, getting GIMP first is a good idea, because if you spend $100+ on Photoshop and then hate it, it's a bit of a waste.

Here's the link for GIMP. I'm pretty sure it's allowed, because it's pertaining to the topic.
    http://www.gimp.org/