March AMV Battle

Discussion in 'AMV Battles' started by Aelin, Feb 26, 2018.

?

What song do you want to do?

Poll closed Mar 13, 2018.
  1. Hibikase by Hatsune Miku!

14.3%
  2. Same Disease - Red

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Meet me on the Battlefield - Svrcina

14.3%
  4. MMM - The World Ends With You Solo Mix

14.3%
  5. Kingdom Fall - Claire Wyndham

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Untraveled Road - TFK

57.1%
  7. Feel Invincible - Skillet

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Alright everyone, this is the first month for AMV Battles. If you don't know what this is, it is a contest in which users choose one song and you are all given one week to edit with that song. The videos will then be posted up and you can vote for which one is your favourite and provide feedback to other editors to encourage their progress.

How this works is that for the next week you have a chance to suggest songs that you would like to edit with for this month. As long as the song is PG-13 it can be any song you want to edit with. Suggestions will close
    March 5th and voting will start then. You will have until March 12th to vote, and then the video editing will start.

You may edit with whatever video clips you like as long as they follow Site, and AMV Battle Rules. There are no restrictions to what programs you use. We encourage everyone to try and have fun with this. If you use Windows Movie Maker, that is just as acceptable as someone using Sony Vegas Pro 13. If you need a starting point then you can always find cut scenes to use in our Archive. Remember though, you only have one week to edit. So make sure you don't bite off more than you can chew. Entries will be due
    March 19th. The winner will be announced on March 26th.

Song suggestions, voting, and entries will all be posted in this thread. Once entries are in a secondary thread will be made for voting on the winner of those. And finally a third thread for the winner of the contest, which will be featured on the front page of KHV. I look forward to seeing what you all come up with!

Suggested Songs:
    Hibikase by Hatsune Miku!
    Same Disease - Red
    Meet me on the Battlefield - Svrcina
    MMM - The World Ends With You Solo Mix
    Kingdom Fall - Claire Wyndham
    Untraveled Road - TFK
    Feel Invincible - Skillet

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  2. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Don’t know if I’ll participate in the battle but I will suggest a song!! ^u^

Hibikase by Hatsune Miku!

3. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

4. Aelin Best Waifu

Just a reminder, there is one more day to get suggestions in. Voting starts tomorrow!

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

6. Aelin Best Waifu

Sorry that it is late but the poll is now up, vote for what song you want to do for the AMV contest. You have until March 12th to vote.

7. Aelin Best Waifu

The Scene has been set the song has been chosen. The song that we will be editing to this month is Untraveled Road - TFK. You will have until March 19th to edit your videos. Post all entries in this thread and a poll thread will be posted after the deadline.