Math

Discussion in 'Debate Corner' started by Glen, Jun 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glen Returned from the dead

Math..in a debate forum. Ever debated questions in math? Like when a teacher screws up? Good idea, or is it a bad one?
    Effectively math debating. Your opinion on math debating? Good or bad?

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

here's my opinion on math. It is evil, vile, and it derserves to be washed from kid's brains and never taught at a school again

3. Arch Mana Knight

As a math major(and probably the best mathematician on KHV >>) there is no debating in math. It's not political. There's only right or wrong. As for anything else like how a teacher actually conducts the class...then yeah, you can complain about that. I'm thankful my experiences with math teachers have generally been very good.

4. Glen Returned from the dead

I can guarantee there is such a thing as math debating.

5. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I've never had it except for a right and wrong answer, and the people debating over the answer. I use Math-U-See, so I don't need to argue with anyone, it's a DVD

6. Arch Mana Knight

How so then? If someone screws up in an answer it's just human error. It happens. Just as long as the teacher fesses up to it, it's all good. I'll admit you can debate about that as long as it's a real mistake instead of something you think is a mistake.

7. Stardust Chaser

Guys, please don't make joke threads in here. You can do that in Spam; this section is for serious debates.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.