[May 20th] 358/2 Days Official Website Update & More

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, May 20, 2009.

1. Mike Chaser

[​IMG]

» KINGDOM HEARTS: 358/2 Days [UPDATE]
    Hey everyone, the official website for Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days has updated with character profiles on Zexion, Vexen and Marluxia. In the system section, videos have been added for these three characters as well. The System section also added four new videos for the enemies, key missions and etc.

Link: http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom/days/
    10 more days till the release of Days in Japan.

» Famitsu Rates KINGDOM HEARTS: 358/2 Days
    Famitsu has giving their review on Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. The review was rated with an over all 9/10 stars from each reviewer. Apparently, it gave 36 points all together where it added the title to the Famitsu platinum hall of fame. (Source) FF7AC Reunion

[​IMG]

» EDIT: Voice Over for King Mickey has Passed Away
    In other news that I'm sad to be reporting about, the voice over (Wayne Allwine) who voiced as King Mickey for the Kingdom Hearts series has passed away. It was said that Wayne had complications from diabetes. My wishes go out to his family and his wife (who's currently the voice of Minnie Mouse) for this hard time that they are going through.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, May 20, 2009.

1. Egypt
      Egypt
      I've seen these and they are very amazon I like how Vexen, Marluxia use their weapon. Zexion is a little weird but its still cool.
    2. alukah
      alukah
      Yay for Vexen and Marluxia! I can't wait for this game to come out...

So, we're still waiting for Saix and Xemnas on the 'characters' page, and Saix, Xemnas, and Roxas on the 'character systems' page...

Very interesting...

*edit* Is it just me, or did it sound like they got the same Japanese voice actor for Vexen?

*MORE EDIT: Oh my goodness! How horrible. My thoughts and prayers are with Mr. Allwine's family and friends.

Long Live The King.
    3. Evilgidgit
    4. Shizzy
      Shizzy
      Awesome update Mike! I can't wait til the release, even though I'm still over here in America. I must have watched the Zexion video 5 times. :D

I feel really bad for Wayne's family too. May the force be with them.
    5. Egypt
      Egypt
      More update ^^ that cool that KH 358/2 Days got a good review and its to bad that Wayne Allwine died. T^T
    6. Wing
      Wing
      RIP King Mickey!

As always thanks for the updates Mike! Cant wait to start seeing US countdowns!
    7. Anixe
      Anixe
      Oh crap. Now who's gonna do Mickey Mouse? =[ Prayers to his family. Hopefully he did all the work for 358 Days at least.
    8. SpazticFantaztic >:3
      SpazticFantaztic >:3
      Wayne Allwine died?! Dx

But, but, but, his he and his wife were just on CBS Sunday Morning a weeks ago! He can't die! He's played him for like ever! My best wishes to his family.
    9. TheVader74
      TheVader74
      Wow... sorta the end of a legacy... Mickey Mouse won't be the same. R.I.P Wayne Allwine, and my deepest condolences to his relatives.

Never expected that to happen. Obviously I wonder how this will affect 358/2 Days, No one can quite recreate his voice. Sad days...
    10. Firechakram
      Firechakram
      I hope he didn't die right in the middle of recording the English version. They might have to re-record everything with a different actor. It would be better than to have the actor change right in the middle. It's a real shame that he died. He did a good voice. I hope Disney can find another great actor.
      And the videos were okay. i like character videos the most. I can't understand anything in those videos where you have to scroll.
    11. Vaxing
      Vaxing
      the King, he is dead.

thanks for the updates Mike.
    12. Sora Son of Light
      Sora Son of Light
      R.I.P
      Long Live the King!
      But anyway that only leaves Roxas,Siax,and Xemnas (Probably Last)
    13. kngdmhrts2
      kngdmhrts2
      omg, my heart goes out to everyone who knew him :(

i shall have a minutes silence in his honour (no joke..im gonna do it) after i post this.

its gonna feel really weird when they find the newest person to be mickey's voice, i've only ever known it to be Wayne who does it (since i've been alive).

now if this was 7 years ago and it was donald's voice actor who had passed away, i could of taken over coz i did the greatest voice of him...until my voice broke :(

ok minute silence time...
    14. xemnasfan
      xemnasfan
      not mickey, my best wishes to his family and the next va better do a good job.

not for the not so morbid stuff.

mission mode can be played alone *jumps for joy* and xemmy will be playable. now i can say 100% i will get this game.

i just wish i could see some pics at least of a playable xemnas but a character select screen will be enough for now

also is it just me or does lexeaus have like almost no fighting moves at all.

he's got from what i saw two ground and three air moves.
    15. Speyeker
      Speyeker
      Rowdy Rumble and Vim & Vigor FTMFW!! Although, one thing I've noticed is that so far we have not heard a single ORIGINAL song from 358/2 Days. Every song we've heard so far is from KH or KHII (or in most cases, both, AND Chain of Memories as well). Maybe it's because Yoko Shimomura has had her hands full lately doing three KH games, plus Mario & Luigi 3 as well as FF Vs. XIII (and some game(s) I'm probably forgetting, like possibly The 3rd Birthday)?

In any case, my condolences go out to Mr. Allwine's family. He was a great Mickey Mouse.
    16. darkshadowxyz
      darkshadowxyz
      I cannot beleive this...how could the voice-over for MICKIE die? I don't think they'll find anyone like him ever again. He was just too pro for that roll.

My best wishes for him as he rests in peace...
    17. Mike
      Mike
      Apparently he's been the third Mickey used so far for Disney.
      I'm sure they will find another good Mickey, so it's not like things will be ruined.
      I'm not concerned as for where the voice for Mickey will go. I'm sure that it will be handled just fine.
      What really bothers me is that this poor guy passed away. I can't stand death.
    18. Ultima Wepon
      Ultima Wepon
      No! Now Mickey is dead. He was a good acter for th Kh Series.
    19. 2Foxxie4U
      2Foxxie4U
      That is SO sad... <='C

I wish we could write them all letters! Ya know... Let them know that the fans care about them and everything. =C