[May 21st] 358/2 Days: New Famitsu Scans

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, May 21, 2009.

1. Mike Chaser

First off, I can't believe the huge amount of content we've been getting from Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days. Anyway, if you haven't checked out the update below, make sure you do for the huge amount of information on the title. Also, make sure you check out that particular update tonight or tomorrow for more translations from the interview with Nomura. There appears to be a lot of exciting information, but for now I'm just uploading these six new scans from the latest Famitsu magazine. We are keeping you guys posted! Nine more days till the release of Days in Japan.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, May 21, 2009.

1. Vaxing
      Vaxing
      finally we get to see screens of Xemnas in multiplayer
    2. Kenni-Chan
      Kenni-Chan
      I'm excited now... I hope that they're not making all this awesome stuff and then it's gonna be an absolutely crap game... That's gonna happen now, oh noes D=
    3. willi_211191
      willi_211191
      damn we're getting a nice chunk of info lately!
      also... I REALLY like the CG pic of Roxas, Axel, Demix and Xigbar! looks really great
    4. Noki
      Noki
      ooh. i never noticed before, but xion's a lefty. xD
    5. Shizzy
      Shizzy
      Wow! The news keeps comin' in! These scans are awesome! Plus, finally some Xemnas gameplay shots! I can't wait to see his different weapons! Thanks Mike!
    6. The Twin
      The Twin
      I don't like that picture of Demyx in the set on the bottom of the whole group with him hunched over his sitar. Makes him look like an old cripple or something.
    7. KeybladeSpirit
      KeybladeSpirit
      The last pic doesn't have a link on it. Can you fix it? Otherwise, SWEETNESS!
    8. Nailohi13
      Nailohi13
      Yesplzfix.
    9. Mike
      Mike
      It's fixed, but for now the image is even smaller, due to some minor problems with the gallery.
    10. xemnasfan
      xemnasfan
      finally the proof i have been waiting for, for months, a playable xemnas holy crap!

fan girl moment

anyway i love weapons he gets though i think red is more his color. but this completely disproves my theory that his weapons are a part of him.

or

it could be a different form of the same aerial blades so my theory could still be right.
    11. Ultimecia
      Ultimecia
      It's about time they showed something about Xemnas.

Nice update mike.
    12. Way2Dawn
      Way2Dawn
      Whoa! Xemnas! That is sooooo awesome! I wonder what his Limit Break will be?
    13. Dark Link
      Dark Link
      huh never thought that Xemnas fought like that