Dream Drop Distance more hp

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Sora_rox, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Sora_rox Destiny Islands Resident

does anybody kno all the ways to get hp bonuses for sora and riku?

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Have you tried HP boost? You can unlock it with some dream eaters.

3. Sora_rox Destiny Islands Resident

ya i have all 5 for both

4. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

And then you can increase your HP by leveling up. Unless I'm mistaken, I believe those are the only ways to increase HP.

5. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

Actually, you can re-fight the bosses in the game, and get HP Boosts from them, but only one per boss.

I'm not sure when this feature becomes available, but my best guess would be after you beat the game. I wouldn't know because frankly, I haven't beaten it.

6. Mysty Unknown

I have beaten it. Once you beat the game, go back to where you fought the boss and a portal will be there. It will state that it is a 5 star secret portal. It will bring you to the boss fight with the boss having twice the hp and twice the strength as last time. If you beat them all you unlock a keyblade. Every time you beat one except for the last one (not final boss) you will get an increase in HP. You can only get an HP increase from each boss once. Do this enough and your bar will eventually go to the arrow on the drop gauge.

7. Sora_rox Destiny Islands Resident

8. Mysty Unknown

No problem. Just be careful. The bosses are much more difficult so you may need some Drop-Me Nots to actually win in time.