Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks; Last boss battle help?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Jin, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Jin うごかないで

I didn't really know where to post this , so i posted it here.

Okay so. I'm at the final battle now having to go against shang tsung , kintaro and finaly shao kahn. I barely get past shang tsung with half my health , the small health left behind doesn't do much , my health gets beaten down to 25% by Kintaro , i can avoid and attack shao kahn but when half of his health is gone he pull's out his hammer and after doing just a single spin attack , I'm dead.

Can anyone think of a strategy for me?

2. Misty gimme kiss

_MOVED
    to Game Help.

3. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i remember this fight being particularly hard. unfortunately, luck kinda plays a factor in this fight (as in, hoping he isn't too ruthless). what i did was i just stuck to Liu Kang's fire and kept my distance. if you're playing 2 player mode, you can have whoever is being targeted distract him by keeping him away from your partner while they continue beating him with long range attacks.

4. Jin うごかないで

Unfortunately , I'm kung lao and can use my hat once before having to wait a brief moment before it comes back , by that time i lose a bit of health. in some of the video's i've watched , the two prisoners on either side of shao kahn's throne arn't there , instead one of them is replaced with a green orb which says something about jax. but i don't have this , is this a differance between ntsc and pal? or is it something else?

5. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i don't know what that green orb is actually. i've yet to see this myself.

6. Jin うごかないで

i did get the orb , i had to free Sonia and Kano and defeat kano. jax gives me a green orb and such , there is green orb in the same place where Sonia was in shao kahn's arena.. i just need a strategy now.