Most Creative

Discussion in '2013' started by Misty, Aug 21, 2013.

?

Most Creative

Poll closed Aug 28, 2013.
  1. Jayn

36.7%
  2. Gold Experience

4.1%
  3. Jiku Neon

6.1%
  4. Friendly_Heartless

6.1%
  5. Ars Nova

2.0%
  6. Odamadillo

8.2%
  7. NutheadBros

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. jojoj13

2.0%
  9. What?

12.2%
  10. Hayabusa

2.0%
  11. Cat~

4.1%
  12. Llave

10.2%
  13. Saxima

2.0%
  14. GhettoXemnas

4.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Misty gimme kiss

Cycle One: "Most" Nominations; Thread/Group Nominations
    Cycle Two: Writing, Video Editing, Art Nominations; Roleplaying Nominations
    Cycle Three: Best/Worst Nominations
    Cycle Four: General Nominations

Vote away!

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

My brother Llave gets my vote here.

3. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Tough choice between Jayn and Llave.

Jayn, you're definitely creative. Starting the Chorus and running it, the music you produce, and your vocals are amazing. You've got the music side under total domination.

Llave, luv, you're a graphical genius. Your works are outstanding, as is plain to see by anyone who looks at them. You're definitely a King of Kings when it comes to the graphical department.

I'm going to have to go with Llave though. As a, not a very good mind you, artist myself I can understand the difficulty of getting things to show through your work. The right combination of words can bring tears of happiness, anguish, hatred, jealousy, and so on. Getting those emotions to come to fruition through the means of image only is a little bit more difficult. I'm not belittling or saying that musical talent is, in any way, lesser to that of a graphical artist. Both are equally invaluable to creativity, to the arts.

Jayn, I love your music. I've been brought to tears many a time listening to your work. I'm sorry we weren't allowed to have two for this category. I love you, please don't hate me Dx lol

Choices are difficult to make, yet easy to give. But a decision always has to be made.

EDIT: What a lovely, and massive speech. Even more so, embarrassing. Everything I've said about your abilities was true. You're both great artists.

However, in lieu of remembered memories, I'd like to change my vote. Completely overlooking the fact that Jayn is also a graphical artist, a great one at that, I'd like to change my vote to her.

I don't exactly know why I only forgot that bit, and when I say forgot I mean I forgot every bit of it, but upon remembering this I decided I made a choice based on incomplete information.

Upon reviewing said information, I decided that my choice would not have been the same had I remembered that from the start.

So yea, can you change my vote to Jayn please?

Thank you ^^

4. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

5. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

As much as I love the music of people on this poll as well as some not, and have some downloaded onto my PC, Ghetto's music is the only stuff i've moved to my MP3 and listen to regularly.

Also, dem sick rhymes, blud!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.