Mugen

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Seirio, Oct 9, 2007.

1. Seirio Merlin's Housekeeper

Does anyone here have any experiance in the use of MUGEN and creating or having to do anything with creating a character?

My friends back over at Gundam War MUGEN are creating a MUGEN game with dozens of playable Gundams such as God (Burning) Gundam,Nu Gundam,Wing Zero Custom,and plenty other stuff.So if you have the time,please back us up.Im one of the people who are spriting so I know how much more man power we need.Plus I hope this Thread will arouse those interested in Gundam games and visit the site.

-EDITED FOR ADVERTISING- Message Board

-EDITED FOR ADVERTISING- Place where you can get some of the already released Gundams for MUGEN and some vids of chars we are working on or what we have already finished.

And no im sorry I can't help out with Kingdom Hearts MUGEN.JED(One of the mods and a spriter and leader of the Gundam War Project) is still teaching me spriting and right now im working on my first character,Astray Red Frame.

2. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

I'll let the thread continue because maybe someone will want to help you. But no advertising, if someone wants to help then give them the link via MSN.