Video ~Must be Dreaming~ KH AMV

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by RavenSetFree, May 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavenSetFree Merlin's Housekeeper

2. Darkandroid Gets it Together

Pretty damn awesome. I can tell it's heavily inspired by Euphoria. Timing was great. Though at times you did time at places but I found it hard to tell it was actually timed, it was too sutal (sp?). Also I personally found the secrent ending scenes to be a tad random since we don't know much about them yet. Those are my only complaint.

Song choice was great. I know someone who used the same song for a KH2 video, it was called Dreams by PowerMonkey, which had effects going everywhere, but yours was a different style you used effects really nicely they were often but not abused which was nice to see, quality was good, as was scene selection. Though it would of been nice to see some sort of intro and credits.

Overall it was a really well made video, one of the best on the site by far, you did a really good job on it.

3. RavenSetFree Merlin's Housekeeper

Thank you very much Darkandroid! = ) I really appreciate your comments and your crits. Yeah, I know the secret ending bits might have been a tad random, but I was just dying to use them. ^_^ Once again, thanks.

4. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

I like this one ^_^
    The effects were put out very nicely.The timing was great.
    And you have variated the clips very good.
    It's not one of my favourite songs but it is okay.
    Great job.

5. RavenSetFree Merlin's Housekeeper

Thanks K a i r i ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.