My final bid, Adieu

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Arc, Oct 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arc Kingdom Keeper

I am done trying to do my best for a site that cant understand dire circumstances in real world troubles, I've been pulling 14 hour shifts daily for the last week and a half now, just to make ends meet, only to FINALLY get a day off, to find I'm being demoted for inactivity, and despite my explaining this all, Sara chooses to go ahead with it. I have worked and cried for this site for over two years now, devoted myself to it. Only to find theres no ****ing room for a LITTLE god damned ****ing understanding. Sara, you are quick to use, and discard and its not right, not fair, and you dont deserve to have the respect you got. good bye forever.

I will stay to say my goodbyes to those I care about, though anyones welcome to contact me either at gamerscircuit.net, or on msn. to Jordie, Angel, RRMS, VGN, Rosey, and all the other great friends, I hope you enjoy your stays here, and talk to me lots in the future.

2. RRMS Gummi Ship Junkie

Arc!!!.....
    Aww.....
    Well, You did some GREAT things for this site, I'll miss you on the site...

(Hooray for msn?)​

3. Jordier0xs0x King's Apprentice

Darn, I'm sorry to hear this Arc.
    Its a shame to have LOTS of people going, or being de-staffed or just leaving for a little while.
    Actually, Ive seen that most people that have left, or leave for a little while, are unhappy BECAUSE of this site. I'm not meaning to say anything offensive, because I think this site Is wonderful, but I'm just pointing out the obvious. Ive been wanting to say this for a while now, but I think some of the staff/popular members on here need to pull their heads together and realize that there ARE people over the Internet, who have feelings.
    I think Ive finished ranting, so I'll say my good-byes now

T'was good having you on here, Arceh ol' pal. Farewell

4. Enigmatic Boy Twilight Town Denizen

Awww...no...I didn't really know you that well, but its sad you're going, I know you did great things for this site....:(

5. Dante Merlin's Housekeeper

You moron, you had a responsibility, you didnt live up to it, that simple, throwing a hissy fit like this will get you no where, neither here, nor in real life. You say Sara is no good, but what have you done? I see alot of talk and no examples.

6. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

between an erupting earth and an exploding sky
    That is completely unjustified and slightly hypocritical considering the fact that you imply he's done nothing. There was a time when Arc put tons of effort into keeping this site running. It's not a hissy fit, dumb ***, It's called being frustrated, and last time I checked you don't know everything that is going on behind the scenes. Arc has done ****loads for this site, and Sara has as well, but all he's saying is sometimes things go too far and they're too much to cope with. You don't have to go and make assumptions about it when you have no way of getting facts. You could be right, but nobody knows exactly the circumstance, so just shut up about it for now.

7. Nice.

Awww man, Byez arc D:

8. Spitfire I'm a little high, and a little drunk.

Well this blows

later arc

9. Luka Deafening silence

well bye i guess T.T
    see ya on GC =\

10. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Wow you automatically blame Sara even when you dunno the whole story. It wasn't her idea for your information.

Well it's been fun chatting with you & i hope we may have the occasional convo. :3

See you later. ^^

11. Laurence_Fox Chaser

Okay, Arc, I am bothering you on MSN. Since I bothered to add you and everything.

It's a shame that people can't understand the fact that people have lives away from the internet.

I'm at mine right now. Yes lovely NTC...hijacking the professor's computer.

xD

12. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Exactly what I was thinking... blaming this on Sara is low man. =/

The majority ruled you out... but I thought it was only to FH....

But I respect your actions toward the forum and I have learned a lot form you man, good luck with your fourm.

13. Darkandroid Gets it Together

Please don't turn the whole thing ugly and make it personal. You aren't the only one.

You can't say you have been highly active recently. I understand the recent reasons why, but it's mean more than a month, much more. You have had your spurts (like helping out when Sara was in hospital, and help train RvR and Vivi etc) but beyond that your activity towards the forum has been low.

Don't take it like we don't appreciate everything you have done. That's far from the truth. We really do appreicate everything you have done for the site. If we ever need staff and your active and fine again, then you will be high on the list to come back.

If I was gone and inactive like you have, I would totally understand if I was removed from staff. =/

Anyway goodbye Arc and good luck.

14. EvilMan_89 Code Master

you shouldn't blame it all on Sara. thx for the help here tho. and besides.....you're coming back, you always come back!

15. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

They always do...it's the curse of kh-vids

16. Luka Deafening silence

*sora* didn't D:

17. EvilMan_89 Code Master

no kidding i left like 3 times. and came back each time, lol. the last time i came back is cuz someone was taking credit for a code i made so i hunted his a$$ down, lol.

and Arc, calm down, i think you're overreacting a little

i think he died IRL or something but i can't say i miss him, he was really nasty to me and gave me an Infraction for negative repping him and the reason for infraction said "annoying"

18. And the proof is Me.

19. Luka Deafening silence

i cant even leave ._.

20. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

Well, I didn't know you much but it's always sad to see people leave kh-vids, the only exceptions are people that annoy me but your not in that list, so see ya and have a good time in life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.