My First Dark Aura

Discussion in 'Archives' started by DarknessKingdom, Dec 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Summary: In the midst of training when Sora and Co arrive, Riku learns how to use the ability, Dark Aura.

Riku clutched his burnt arm, for it had been severely burnt by the spell, Firaga, that Maleficent had cast on him. “Damn it,” Riku muttered, “Damn the witch and her spells!” Placing the blade, Soul Eater, on the floor, he quickly grabbed a Potion from his pocket. Quickly unscrewing the bottle top, Riku then poured the healing green liquid over his burnt arm. It still stung a bit but was in much better condition than before.

Suddenly a Firaga spell melted the stone pillar just meters away from Riku, “How pathetic!" Maleficent hid her left hand whilst preparing to conjure another Firaga spell with her staff, “You are not fit to be in my domion with your skills. I could teach you so much if only you accept the darkness!”

‘I’ll beat him without your tricks, thank you very much!’ Riku thought bitterly, glancing behind the pillar to see what the witch was doing. She appeared to be preparing herself for another spell but he looked closely. She was conjuring the spells through her staff. It appeared not to be that heavy as she was only holding it with her right hand. The left hand appeared to be concealed in her cloak. Which meant to Riku that if she had cast one then she would be open for an attack! If he could just somehow use a ranged attack though it would be so much simpler.

Stepping to the side of his cover, Riku pointed the Soul Eater at the witch, “Is that all you got?” he taunted, “Show me the power of darkness!”

Maleficent glared, “Foolish boy! Never underhestimate the power of darkness or me for that matter!” and pointed her staff towards Riku’s direction, “FIRAGA!”

Riku dodged the attack by rolling to the side. Getting back up, he gripped Soul Eater tightly, “I knew you are going to do that,” and dashed towards the witch, ready to give her the killing stroke, “And with this, I win!”

“Really now?”

Riku’s eyes widened as Maleficent revealed her left hand in front of him, a Firaga spell at the ready to be fired, “Because I think you'll lose!” she yelled, revealing her yellow teeth.

The spell shot towards Riku at astonishing speed. Riku closed his eyes and covered his eyes with his free hand, awaiting the spell to finish him off. But instead, Riku caught it. Yes, he caught the ball of fire. Without any enchantments or armor, he just simply caught it. It then seemed to enter Riku’s body and he felt strangely tingly and warm.

“What?” Maleficent gasped, “That’s not possible!”

Riku looked at his hand in amazement, a voice than rang in his head, Use it!

“Use what?” Riku said out loud, looking around. It had being a male’s voice just now, and it couldn’t have been Maleficent unless she could speak in his head, Use your new power!

‘How?’ Riku thought, and it appeared the voice could read his thoughts, Stretch out your hand…

Riku pointed his hand at the witch, and blinked, ‘Now what?’

Visualize the fire. The flame.

Riku imagined the flame, flicking around his hand. He gasped. The flame itself was around his hand, flicking in the hall.

Now, release it! Imagine it being shot from your hand!

‘This feels so stupid,’ Riku thought as he visualized the action in his head, and muttered, “Bang.”

A large dark blue ball of fire shot from his hand, colliding into Maleficent. The witch gasped in surprise as she was hurled into the stone wall, and knocked out cold. ‘Whoa…’ Riku thought, looking at his hand, ‘Now that's cool!’

This ability…we call it ‘Dark Aura’…

2. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Wow, that was exellent literitive writing!

3. adventsora Destiny Islands Resident

4. Misty gimme kiss

Actually, there's some confusion over that. In CoM, it was called Dark Firaga. In KH2, it was called Dark Aura. (I'm pretty sure)

But nice story.

5. Anderson (☞゚∀゚)☞ You've lost the game.

Misty is correct. But very well written.

6. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Thanks. I got some inspiration of writing this when I was watching Yu Yu Hakusho.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.