Video my first video

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Twilight Deity Link, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twilight Deity Link Traverse Town Homebody

2. sora364 Merlin's Housekeeper

It was a tad dull in my opinion, but still effective I suppose. I enjoyed how you demonstrated the growth of some characters. May I suggest the use of more transitions and effects? Well: 7/10. It is your 1st video so I won't heavily criticise. Next time, try not to use a slide show. Actual feed is more engaging to most viewers. Overall, still it was alright. Make it longer next time.

3. Darkandroid Gets it Together

I see you used WMM, the standard video editting software, but to let you know, most people here use WMM, so you there is no real problem there, only maybe 5% use of other programs. I was a nice slideshow, and nice for it to see a bit of theme and not just being random, though using clips would be far more effective, this site has tons you can use.

4. Rikku Hollow Bastion Committee

nice first slide show, good 1st try! :)

5. GameFreak12389 Traverse Town Homebody

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rebUf__sl80
    That is my first AMV. Its not that good cuz I just started that day and I didnt know how to remove the voices from the ingame and the music. So its not that good.

And...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNVLhViWpz8
    That is my 2nd vid. Its a Roxas tribute and I figured out how to remove the voices this time. Not many people like it cuz of the music but it made it more tribute like. The music is 2 songs from KHII. The first is the one u hear when ur in Twilight Town with Sora and the 2nd song is the Roxas Theme. Roxas theme is an amazing melody. I love it. Hope u guys like my vids. Comment if u like them please.

6. Tallian Banned

Okay, first to start off with, almost everyone here uses WMM( Windows Movie Maker) Another note, you can use clips from games to use for your video. If you need some help how to do that just PM me.xD

Now time to talk about the video. It was good. A little boring due to it only being clips and all, but for some strange reason I really wanted to watch it. The music was a nice pic and it showed clips from the old and new Kingdom Hearts. It's kinda reminding me of how good both of the games really are. I think you did great and keep on trying. That vid rox my red sox dude!:D :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.