My official retirement.

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Inasuma, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inasuma "pumpkin"

I've been here a long time and I really think it's about time I officially leave the staff (retirement). I've been here for about a year and a half or so, and with things going on in my personal life and school, and with my views on some things here as well, it's about time for me to leave. =3

And yes, I'm going to rant and talk about some **** before I bolt out of admin ship. No, no one knows I'm leaving, I'm the only one who has thought this through and decided on what was best for myself.

Where to start, hmm.... KH-Vids. I came here in April of '06, looking for a forum to hang out in, and bam. Found a place where I can be active and everything. Over the course of this forums life and even the site, it's gone through some crazy and new changes. Most of you have no idea what anyone means when they say "old forum". That is a direct reference to KH-Vids in the days of PHPBB-run KH-Vids forums, which in my opinion, worked well, if not better than the way we are working now.

Overall, I'm disgusted with what the site has become. I talk to all the staff, maintain a good activity rate, and always keep myself doing things to help the site and make it more organized. However, I'm done with that. I realized over the past year or so that It's IMPOSSIBLE for me to take ANY initiative to help this site. I've always had to ask and ask and ask and ASK. Members like Cin, Roxas, etc., who have great, improving idea's, always get jerked at for doing anything. I'm sick of the staff downing eachother, not to mention Sara, oh how I could write an essay on you. <_< You're very moralistic, which is great. You're bright and know what you're talking about. However, you have no idea what you're doing when you run a forum. I'm sorry, really. You claim this is a type of 'democratic' rule, when in fact, it's nothing but a hierarchy. I talk to EVERY staff member when they decide to resign (despite they ALWAYS come back, for some ****ed up reason), and they all agreed this staff needs some ****ing work. Sara, if you're going to run the site, think of your own idea's and take some action instead of being so lazy, despite how you do check every post for some reason. And actually, I take that back, I talk to most of the resigned staff, but I still hold firm to the fact almost 90% of all staff return in some way, to the staff. Even *I've* done that, but now I'm done. Anyway, back to the point. What this really needs is someone who can be active, think of things by themselves, and implement them WITH the staff, and make them work together; not against one another. I mean, what the hell? You guys are almost grinding against eachother harder than you're trying to stop yourselves. I know without a doubt that some of the staff here suspect EACHOTHER of wanted to hack the site. Even if that is so, you do nothing to solve the issue. NOT A THING.

Let me reveal THIS to you all: About a day or two ago, Sara ADMITTED that she thought Cin would 'hack' or 'do something' to the site via the admin CP, including or excluding, Roxas. Not only that, she KEPT him as staff and insisted that we 'find out more information about him'. Despite how Cin has his up's, his down's, and his middle's, NEVER keep staff that can hack a site, and have intentions of doing so. Deathspank is well aware of this, as Sara tells me, and can be quite paranoid of staff who have full access. This is why Fan-Sites need to be run with mature individuals (regardless of their age), instead of assuming staff are good, making them mod/admin, then ignoring the fact they may troll sites, goof off and abuse power, etc... But the thing is, staff don't ignore the flaws, they notice them, and do nothing, still.

And the members, oh-ho. That's another big *** story. >_>

I am not speaking to all members when I state this, but you need to lighten the **** up. Stop being so selfish and promoting elitism. IT'S STUPID. It makes you look stupid, dumb, arrogant, selfish, ******ed, mislead, corrupt and self-indulged.

I could name names, but I won't. You know who you all are, so realize that despite this is online and some of you are saying "internet =/= serious business lol", you need to liven up more than anyone else in this virtual portal. It may be internet, but because you assume it's okay to be a **** to everyone else and bring in ALL the cash to yourself, you allow yourself open to people who will hate you and ultimately make you want to suffer.

So, in the end, that's all I have to say really. I've enjoyed my time staffing, but I'm done. Deathspank has done an amazing job on creating this site. It's, in my opinion, the 2nd most active forum for Kingdom Hearts to date (or at least presently). And I hope it beats every other site and becomes something great. Despite how I dislike a lot of things here, it's what it is because of the things its gone through, and so far it's going good. It's just the behind-the-scenes **** that needs to be cleaned up. Pronto.

See you guys later. (:

And also, please note: Not everything I said above applies to everyone. I'm sure the individuals know who they are.

2. Rosey Chaser

Awwww...Darky...

You are one of the last people I would expect to leave your admin position. You were a damn good admin, and I hope that you decide to go back to that one day. You locked many threads here, and had some great suggestions. I looked up to you as a great person, and as a great staff member. Most of the stuff you said about the site is true, it is becoming more corrupt, and more noobish. :/

People you are just to gosh darn selfish >>

And Im talking about my self when I say that as well.

Have fun being a normal member :/

EDIT:

If anyone staff edits this, Im goint to throw a fit -.-

3. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

Eh, you're absolutely right Darky. I'll leave with you. I SHOULD have been banned yesterday, but I'm still here. I don't want to stay here anymore, the site is nothing of what it used to be, and the staff here...well the staff have ALWAYS been currupt, they're improving, but jeez guys, get a grip.

Anyway, I'll be leaving soon. If anyone wnats to see a more formal goodbye, such as the one Darky posted above, check my usernotes withiont he next few hours.

*Waves to Darky*

See you on the other side.

4. Rosey Chaser

CINNYCAP TOO?!??!?!? DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD=

TT_TT

5. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

*DOOM AND GLOOM*

;~;

It's your decition, but, durn it, you were awesome DA...

*huggles*

AND NOW CIN?!?!?! D=

*collapses into sniffling ball of blah*

TT^TT

6. Nanaki Broken in six places

DAMMIT!!! BOTH OF YOU??!!! Damn....You guys are great Staff Members....I'll miss you guys....

Well.....please don't leave the entire site....I look up to you guys....and all the good members, my friends, keep leaveing. Please don't leave....TT^TT

7. Luka Deafening silence

Damn i always thought you were the coolest
    i really dunno how to see hk-vids but i think you're right
    well okay then ....

TT_TT

*edit*

noez not you too DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDX *dies*

8. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

;-;

Mah 2 favorite admins are leaving... AT THE SAME TIME! D:

Its all true. We have people who are posting in the new forum secion right now. I can pretty much guess that someone is saying right now, how great they are because they found out this info, when they're too selfish to check to see if we already have it. They think its new and they want the glory. Dont think im saying this because I dislike them because heck, I've probably done it once or twice. I hide in the Spam Zone and the RPG Arena all the time here because those are the 2 places that arent totally crazy. And by crazy I mean filled with people who I just discribed above. Excluding the Creativity areas (Arts And Graphics, Creativity Corner..) there still great.

9. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Also, I don't want to be banned.

just throwin' that out there. =\

Because it's hard to have an addiction to a site that I can't go to.

10. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

wow.

sad that darkwatch and cin are going, but that's their choice. wish you guys could stay, but do what you've got to do.

later guys.

11. Nanaki Broken in six places

Yes, none of us wants you to leave. You nore Cin.

.....Hope you guys don't get Banned....O.o;

12. Luka Deafening silence

ARC and now Darky and Cin ... what will happen to the admins ?
    *sigh*

13. Frodis Gummi Ship Junkie

Well this sucks.
    Bye Cin.
    Bye Darky.<3

14. Hissora ahurhurhur.

Way to Alice it up.

This wasn't unexpected at all, because you are 100% right. And I can see why you're leaving, because I've considered it under those reasons as well.

Darkie-kins, you will be missed at dear old Kh-vids... and I wouldn't be suprised if you came back. Anyway, I'll miss you, Faja.

Oh, does this mean you won't be on MSN or anything anymore?

15. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Aww Cinnywinny and Darkypoo. I'll miss you guys. Even though we just met, we still talked for a bit.

16. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Hell yeah I'll be on MSN still. :3

17. Spike H E R O

Well, Darky, you just typed a mouthful (nobody try to bee a smart*** with that). I never knew the old forum, but the people who HAVE been there say it was better than it is today. And with what you said about the members: right on, man. You really hit the nail on the head with that one.

It's upseting that you're leaving the staff, but at least you're staying on the forum, and in the end, that's what really matters. You just keep on keepin' on, man.

See ya around.

18. Luka Deafening silence

will Cin stay as normal member too ?

19. Tootsie coquí

I don't know you guys that well but I'll still miss you.

See you *wave wave*

20. Gwen Farewell.

I really can't take this. At all.

If this site wasn't one of the happiest parts of my life, Hell, I'd be leaving with you.

I see where you're coming from, man, and I totally understand.

And Cin... I'll miss you too. With everyone leaving like this it makes it hard to stay.

With that, I wanna let you guys know that you're 2 of my favorite admins. I may just be the little girl who sits in front of a computer all day, but you guys are seriously some of my buds, even if you don't know much about who I am. I will miss you more than I've missed a lot on this site. I don't know, maybe me crying my heart out over this is pointless, but I'm still gonna do it.

So please, leave if you must, but DON'T leave thinking you've been forgotten, because we ALL love you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.