Dream Drop Distance Need some advice, Should I get it or wait on it?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Ashes, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Ashes Banned

Sorry I'm still new here, I wasn't sure where to post this thread. I'm going to end up buying a Nintendo 3DS soon to get Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance and I was wondering if I should get that or wait and finish the other games before I play it. I haven't finished playing Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories, Re: Coded, or Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. I shouldn't have to worry about the games correct? I haven't been able to play the games recently and I don't want the game to spoil any of the games from the previous titles that I haven't beaten yet. So I wanted some advice on this, thanks. :)

2. Spyro Cool Merlin's Housekeeper

I haven't played CoM or Re:CoM, I haven't played Re:Coded much, and I've completed Days.

Read the story of Days and CoM online and you'll be good to go. Isn't too much to be missed, but there are some important stuffs.

And welcome to the forums. I joined today too!

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

You should probably most definitely play Days before, and I think maybe Re:Coded, just because it's a sequel before 3D. I haven't played Re:Coded yet, but I probably will, because who knows if they might reference something to what happened in Re:Coded. I doubt they will, but then again, you never know

4. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i really don't think Re:Coded is worth playing at all. you can probably skip that game altogether because as long as you see the secret movie on youtube or something, that's really all there is to take away from that title. i haven't play 3D so i don't know how important RE:COM and 358/2 Days are to that story but they are both worth playing.

5. Ashes Banned

Thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it. :)