Birth by Sleep New commercial

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by xaldin7th, Dec 13, 2009.

1. xaldin7th Destiny Islands Resident

2. Captain Hero Hollow Bastion Committee

3. DemyxPlaysMySitar Twilight Town Denizen

Did I see Sora in there? o_o

Looks absolutely amazing! Hope it releases soon in the UK.

4. Captain Hero Hollow Bastion Committee

UK is a PAL region. You're going to be getting it later than the US. US will probably see it sometime within the next 4 months. UK might be seeing it within the next 7 months. That's just a guess, though.

5. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Fantastico!
    I saw Rabbit dodging a giant pumpkin, so i'm guessing Pooh's worlds gonna be in there (unfortuantely, I love the 100 acre woods the most out of all the worlds, for some reason).

MX Keyblade is shown at 0:20, very nice.
    *gasp* 0;21, (a maybe frozen) Ven and Mickey are being sucked into Kingdom Hearts?!!?
    EDIT: I just noticed right at the begining, with Ven, I see both the Kingdom Key and what looks to be Riku's Souleater floating in the air?
    Is that what Ven's Keyblade is, a mixture of the two?

This adds more wonder and mystery.

6. HOSPITAL STAT! i knock tits

**** yeaahhh bbs <3

totally looking forward to it

7. daggerd Traverse Town Homebody

8. desmume Moogle Assistant

Square Enix changed stuff in order to games that were released in the US only take about 10 days to be released in PAL regions. So 7 months is way off.

9. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

If that's true, I will be extra pleased.

10. .:Xigbar:. Twilight Town Denizen

Hmm, wonder why Terra and Aqua were fighting at 0:03.

11. Noise For Love and Justice

exactly how i felt....

:3

12. raszero Merlin's Housekeeper

And if you pause at 0:22 at the right time, you can see the same landscape and mickey lying on the Floor behind Ven. Only caught it by a pause fluke. Need the exact moment pretty much, but I wonder what it means.

13. shmilo Traverse Town Homebody

okay so Terra and aqua are having a fight.
    Ven Seems to have whats happening to sora at the start of KH1 with the glass floors breaking.
    Sora And Riku seem to be looking up and someone probably T,A or V

When Ven is Talking quite aggresivly he is standing on the station of awakening.
    Meaning Someone else is there with him. Maybe the Mystery of theese glass panels wll be shown

Mickey is shown planning to have a fight with someone as sunset horizons And then later its shown Ven and mickey being 'Sucked' into what seems to be a blue Force at the top of the screen Most probably kingdom hearts.

Maleficent seems to be summoning what looks like a black hole like seen in the 1st KH on destiny islands

I picked this up in the comments apparently they're somewat rough translations:

Ansem the Wise: All will be born from sleep.
    Yen Sid: Right now, you must not protect your friend, but trust them.
    Terra: What have you done with his heart!?
    Aqua: Return my friend's heart!
    Ven: My friends are my power!

Wasnt the last line of ven in the commercial said by sora At hollow bastion When he retook KK from riku?

If so maybe ven has a more of an effect on the storyline as we think

14. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Oh yeah, Ven's kinda holding his head in the air, as it palys you see Mcikey's head just dissappear behind him.
    So Mickey is out of action, for soe reason. Since he's only a trainee Keyblade Wielder at the time, he must have been knocked out trying to save TAV from Vanitas or MX. Good find. Wonder why they are being sucked into Kingdom Hearts? Is that why Ven looks like Roxas? More questions, and still no answers.

Btw, I think Terra and aqua maybe fighting as part of the Master Qualifications Exams. Master Eraqus or MX pitting them against each other to see who is strongest. That or Terra has become a turncoat.