Re:Coded New Interview in Degeki Wii + DS Translated

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Akino, Sep 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akino King's Apprentice

Coded needs more love.

;_; ...Information to speculate about before TGS.

KINDGOM HEARTS CODED
    The keywords of Kindom Hearts Coded: "A forbidden secret."

―― KH Coded is the direct sequel of KHII, could you tells about it's highlights?

Nomura: The content of KH Coded is similar to that of KH Chain of Memories (COM below). Even for players who aren't aware of the previous story, everyone will be able to deepen their understanding
    of the KH series. Therefore people who already fans of KH will really want to play this game by all means.

―― What kind of concrete development will it have?

Nomura: The story investigates the mystery message left inside Jiminy's Journal, so like in COM the characters travel through the past. But like the case of COM, a new drama following KH unfolds, those intervals will enter as original episodes. In the case of KH Coded, they visit the same Traverse Town but something is different. Why is that? Examining those kind of parts close up becomes the content of this game.

―― A very deep story seems to unfold.

Nomura: It's breadth is not so vast, but the inner part of the story becomes deep. At the private event last month the keywords "the forbidden secret" were compiled in the trailer, so generally speaking that becomes the image of this title.

―― In recent screenshots, depictions of arrows on the screen are shown, are these instructions for attacking?

Nomura: The arrows indicate the order of input for the direction keys. The system works by inputting the keys in order which results in a simple combo of attacks. Since it's operations are suited to work on the mobile phone, it becomes similar to ordinary mobile phone operations.

―― Will KH Coded also be released via mobile delivery format?

Nomura: That's right, but it won't be released in it's entirety. Because the KH series is based on moving through the worlds while advancing the story, I'm thinking that the new worlds for the title will be distributed gradually.

Creditz: Leno from FInal Eclipse and KHInsider.

Kay, I stop spamming now.​

2. Anixe Hollow Bastion Committee

Now I'm wishing for a cell phone right now. D: The story does seem to go pretty deep. Hopefully a world wide release is calling. =] Other than that, nice information.

3. Scott Pilgrim Banned

Nice information. Thank you. I'm glad I just got a cell phone.

4. Noise For Love and Justice

so the "moblie delivery format" is code for there going to send out the game gradually, like not at once?!

THATS SO STUPID!!!

that means i have to wait more now D:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.