Kingdom Hearts II Nobody, Heartless... A 3rd Being?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Aoi310, Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aoi310 Destiny Islands Resident

Alright, with all these theories going on about Xehanort and the 3rd Symbol that Roxas drew, there's a certain question that I'm pondering about and would love to hear opinions from you guys (all critics and speculation are welcome)

The above theories did hint that the "Knights" / "Chasers" might be the 3rd Being after Heartless and Nobodies.

Thus when a person loses a Heart and his Soul becomes a Heartless while his Body becomes a Nobody... What part of that person will become this 3rd being / "Chasers" / "Knights" ?

Personally, since Soul & Body are taken, I guess the next possible "thing" would be the Mind? or maybe Conscious? What do you guys think?

OOT: After reading soo many theories.. I'm tempted to fan-made my own Heartless, Nobody & "Knight" Hahaha

2. Kanchi Moogle Assistant

The Heartless lose their Identity and their "Mind", more or less.... that's why they make their actions because of their own Instinct.
    The Nobodies instead keep Memories and they are able to Plan and Reason their goals.

Anyway, I really don't know if could exist a 3rd being...

3. Frozen Rose Destiny Islands Resident

I had a little theory about if the BODY and SOUL never made it together to form a Nobody. The soul would then become its own being and manifests its powers from the dreams and wishes of the person. The leftover body would become a simple little Dusk. I thought that in my head after seeing that there were parts: Heart, Body, and Soul. Like a TRINITY... 3 is an important number in the game so I would assume there has to be a 3rd being.

4. Aoi310 Destiny Islands Resident

I definitely agree with your elaboration on their nature however I'm steering towards "where the Heartless and Nobody came from when a person lose his heart" not "why they act as they act".

Well a 3rd being might not exist haha but i'm just going with my gut feeling. I mean relating to the symbols Roxas drew (in The Haunted Mansion of Twilight Town) that hinted me of a possible creation for a 3rd being.

Yepyep, similar to that Trinity Theory you said, (like how a Heartless came for the Darkness in one's Soul and the Nobody came from the Emptiness of one's Shell of a Body) perhaps the 3rd being could came from the Wandering Consciousness of one's Mind or (like you said) perhaps the Lost Fate of one's Soul or something

I mean Nomura definitely needs a new hoard of footsoldiers rather than just Nobodies and Heartless for the new sequel right? :p

5. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

There is a 3rd being, much closer than you think......

:rolleyes: It's humans! Geez, no one thinks of ourselves as a being?

6. Aoi310 Destiny Islands Resident

....You know at first I wanted to kick ya for that...

But now that you mention it.. if you combine a heart + a heartless + a nobody = a "human"... but don't tell me nomura is gonna make the next KHIII like his Final Fantasy series n you fight humans?.. boring won't it be?

Oh and btw.. wth.. *KICKS YA* XD

7. KeybladeMeister Moogle Assistant

No it gonna be a brainless XD

8. Aoi310 Destiny Islands Resident

*facetable*...you Mindless Drone... :D

9. dandanrevolutionextreme Banned

i used to thhink that there was a third. i thought that for every game, there was going to be a new enemy. then i learned that thee things make a peron/being. these are taken from one of ansems secret reports....a soul, a body, and of course a heart.

losses heart --> heartless

strong hearted person loses heart --> heartless and a nobody

strong hearted person loses heart --> heart goes to kingdom hearts, doesnt become new enemy

10. Jade Rhade King's Apprentice

The third symbol Roxas drew.... wasn't that the crown? I thought it was supposed to represent Sora.

11. Aoi310 Destiny Islands Resident

Why did you USED to think? What about now? Did you stumble onto any info that maed ya change ya mind? Do share, do share :D

Well quoting from Storrini;

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t79/Roxllen/RoxasDrawing.png

I don't think that "Crown" symbolises Sora. Sora's crown symbol is the one he wears on a necklace around his neck.

12. shingo_the_pest Destiny Islands Resident

I think the third part of the whole is memories. Memories could could represent the mind.

Let's say that Xehanort is the tall knight from the secret ending. At the end of the battle, he loses one part of him being, his mind/memories. He then ends up at Radiant Garden where Ansem takes him in. Xehanort knows he's missing something, and that this missing part is somehow related to Kingdom Hearts, so his quest for power begins. Flash forward to Final Mix+. Sora finds a portal in Disney Castle (probably the same one the king found/used) and it takes him to the scene of the desert battle. He encounters a tall red knight that seems like a ghost. My guess is that the ghost is actually a physical representation of Xehanort's third part, his memories, that was left behind at the battle.

13. Jaxed Twilight Town Denizen

But, there is a problem with that theory, the knight clearly states he hates Xeanort......

14. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

Maybe he hates him because the rest of Xehanort left him behind....

15. Thir13en King's Apprentice

what about this

person loses heart=heart becomes heartless
    empty body=Nobody
    the soul that is lost=something

What if the heart itself became a being which then completes the heart+soul+body=human thing

Do you kinda get it...like you know how when Sora saw the guy lose his heart in KH1 and you saw the heart float up and up, what happens to it?

16. darkriku25 Merlin's Housekeeper

but don't you release a heart when you destroy a heartless?

17. Thir13en King's Apprentice

I mean soul, woops, I got confused

I'll fix it

18. Aoi310 Destiny Islands Resident

Hmm you're right Memories can possibly the 3rd part. I mean this could be the reason why Xehanort doesn't have any memories when Ansem found him. It might be because the "Tall Knight" rejected Xehanort's poession and totally separated away from his body (along with his memories). Justifying why the "Tall Knight" that Sora fought hated Xehanort yes?

Yea I was thinking of either Mind (relating to Memories) or Soul (relating to Will? Destiny?) since the Empty Shell of a Body became a Nobody & the Darkness in the Heart became a Heartless.

My mindset so far:

Heartless = Darkness of the Heart

Nobody = Emptiness of the Body

??? = Memories of the Mind / Soul

19. dandanrevolutionextreme Banned

three partsp make life.... the body, soul, and heart

body becomes a nobody,

soul becomes a heartless,

all hearts go to kingdom hearts

this comes from secret ansems report....

20. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

OMFG! THE TALL KNIGHTS CANNOT BE XEHANORT! GAHHH!! THE KNIGHTS ARE ALL ORIGINAL CHARACTERS! MEANING THAT IT IS NOT XEHANORT!!!

Back on-topic, I think the mind/conciousness idea is a good one, but slightly flawed.

Person loses heart=heartless
    Strong-hearted person loses heart=nobody and heartless
    But then thing is, nobodies still have conciousness and minds. At least Organization XIII did. So.... yeah....
    But there is still the question of where the minds/conciousness's of the 'lesser' Nobodies went...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.