Birth by Sleep Odds on Birth By Sleep PSP Remastered?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by ruinedunatin, Oct 27, 2011.

1. ruinedunatin Merlin's Housekeeper

OK so the PSP Remastereds have started comming out (monster hunter, etc.)
    So what do you think the odds are of BBS being 'remastered' for PS3?
    Nomura has said that he wants to make it easier for newcomers to get into the series (because most of the spin offs are directed at fans story wise).
    Some people have speculated that thisll mean a remastered of KHI and II (maybe CoM) but do you think maybe they'll start it off chronologically? Even though BBS is a fairly recent game?

2. StVen Merlin's Housekeeper

I think the odds are high since I know BBS is one of the most anticipated games that should be remastered. As for the HD release of KH1&2 and CoM, a remake for ps3 would be enough for me. There's a difference between remake and remaster. Remaster means they change some aspects in the game, texture upgrade or multiplayer, etc, for example whereas remake is just putting it in HD (upscaling). I've seen KH1 and KH2 upscaled to 1080p w/ antialiasing using emulator on high end PC and they are really pretty. :)

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I say we just get a remake of KHII, but get a remaster of KH, because those controls and everything else were a pain in the butt.
    But yeah, I'm sure sooner or later we'll get a remaster of BBS on the PS3

4. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

I think that it in the unforseen future, they are bound to do this to please the fans And milk their profits.
    But I do hope they do it, since my PSP was stolen and my PS2 is past it I have no way to play a good KH Game(Excluding the DS because I don't really enjoy those games). Also, remastered versions of KHI, II would be excellent for long time fans who want to get back into the games.

5. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

Doubt it.

For one thing, it doesn't really need a remaster. It's perfectly good the way it is.

6. Krowley Moderator

Aren't PS2 games being added to PSN?
    My guess is they wont bother with the ps2 remakes.
    The idea for a PS3 remake for BBs is open though. Popular franchises usually port their portable games to Consoles.

Have to agree with this though.

7. Jin うごかないで

I really doubt this will happen. Because It'd

1) just be another delay in developing more KH games.

2) Nomura probably thinks that no one will buy a remastered version of games like KH. Just my theories.

Don't get me wrong , just because i don't really believe it will happen doesn't mean i don't want it to happen. I'd love it if they did it. It might even increase the amount of fans of KH and show other people about KH. But no. I doubt it's happening.

8. ruinedunatin Merlin's Housekeeper

But he did say he was gonna try and get new people into the series and that he was looking into doing something for the 10th anniversary of the game.

9. ChaosFinale Destiny Islands Resident

Chances are high that's for sure. What'll most likely happen is KHI and KHII will both be re-mastered for the PS3 and after KH3 is released, then I can see BBS getting remastered. Should all those be successful, we could potentially see the remastered versions of CoM and 358/2 Days for the PS3.

10. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

I would like to see BBS on the PS3. Why they never had it on the PS3, I do not know. (Well, I lie...FFVersusXIII)

I would buy it.

11. Jin うごかないで

Sorry for asking , but how are the chances high? You didn't really state anything to support it xD sorry..i just wanted to know , because really. I don't think it's happening. :\

12. ChaosFinale Destiny Islands Resident

Suggestion read the above people's post first. He wants to do something for the 10th Anniversary of the games right? Well, he'll start with KH and see how that sells I think. Then he'll do KHII if he can. After KH3, he may consider remastering BBS should all the above prove to be successful and if that's what he was getting at with getting more people into the games.