Birth by Sleep "Official" new enemy disscusion thread

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Absol, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Absol Hollow Bastion Committee

Thought I'd make this...Talk about the new enemies here.

2. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

a bit of a "theory within a theory" here: so far in every kingdom hearts game, the main and final antagonist has been one of the main enemies u see with the gameplay (for example, xehanort's heartless was a heartless (duh..) and xemnas and marluxia were nobodies) so could that mean that MX is possibly one of these new enemies? or maybe his apprentice is one...and if his apprentice IS one of these new enemies...since he wears clothing like riku's dark form does that make riku one of these new enemies as well?

3. Zeftnon - The Superior Hollow Bastion Committee

In KH, 3 things make up a human: the body, the heart, and the soul. If a person gives in to the darkness, the heart becomes a Heartless and the leftover body and soul becomes a Nobody. In BBS however, Nomura stated that neither Heartless nor Nobodies existed. So I think, based on many other theories I've seen, that the new enemy is what a "corrupted soul" becomes. In the KH2:FM secret ending, MX seemed to absorb something from Ven before freezing him. This could be his soul. This could explain why Roxas looks like Ven: Ven's soul somewhow entered Sora. This could also be the key to discovering the meaning of "Birth By Sleep. In Egypt, there are two symbols for rebirth and one of them is the snake. The reason that a snake is a symbol for rebirth is the shedding of the snake's skin. When the skin is shed, the snake is "reborn" into a new creature. In the secret movie, if you look hard enough, you can see that a snake is wraped around the D.S.'s keyblade. This is what I think: since the D.S.'s helmet symbolizes the soul and snake on the keyblade symbolizes rebirth, Birth by Sleep may mean the rebirth of the soul. Now the next Egyptian symbol for rebirth is the lotus flower. In case you may not know what one looks like, the lotus flower is what Sora, Donald, and Goofy were sleeping in. They were sleeping in Lotus Shaped Pods! From this observation, Birth By Sleep may also have another meaning. Yes, I stated that Birth by Sleep may be refering to the Rebirth of the Soul but it also could be refering to the Rebirth of the Memory because of the restoration of Sora's memory in the white lotus pod. It could also be both! You see how it all connects?

4. Absol Hollow Bastion Committee

Exactly,I always thought they were souls. Maybe they'll be called the souless :P
    btw,i love your avatar.

5. Xendran Banned

Dissouled, maybe. i like the name dissouled

6. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

BTW in KH2 There were two pods already used in the mansion in TT so maybe thay were used by Ven and Terra or maybe some other people.

Good theory Zeftnon