Okami

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Amaterasu, Sep 30, 2006.

1. Amaterasu Traverse Town Homebody

Here, you can comment about okami, review it, and discuss it. Have fun!!!

2. *Sora* Gummi Ship Junkie

I'm only about.. 2 hours into the game, but wow, I love it! It's so amazing, and completely different from anything I've ever played. It's starting to become my favorite game. :] I give it a definite 10/10.

3. Amaterasu Traverse Town Homebody

I agree. The art style is amazing and the usage of the celestial brush doesn't feel annoying at all, but rather feels great. The story line has some good depth in it. Although I would asume it should since the main character is a japanese diety.

4. Roxas OG

How do the controls even work? Do you paint with a brush or something?

5. *Sora* Gummi Ship Junkie

Well, you only use the brush when you need to, or when you want to slice things in half during battle. It's a rather unique concept, and they pulled it off well. I love using the brush. ^^

Roxas: In the middle of playing, you can push..err forgot if it was R1 or L1, but one of those, and the game freezes, and the brush comes up. You can do a bunch of different stuff with it then.

6. Amaterasu Traverse Town Homebody

Some powers include: cutting, restoring, flora (you basically use it to regrow plant life), and creating bombs. The bosses you fight range from normal human size to building size spiders (yah...that was fun...).