Birth by Sleep Old KH3 Theories You Had Before KH: BBS Was Announced

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by monstro567, Apr 11, 2011.

1. monstro567 Merlin's Housekeeper

Back when there was just KH2 Final Mix's secret ending there were tons of theories. I even had a few, but this thread is about you guys, what theories did you guys, or girls, have about the next Kingdom Hearts game that would eventually become Birth by Sleep?

2. P Banned

I distinctly recall thinking that the lack of Keychains on the Keyblades had some g8 signifiicance, possi8ly rel8ing to the idea that they were spirit-powered, which would tie nicely into some of the Un8irth theories that were flying around.

Alas, it turned out that the Keychains were just unfinished, and not yet used on the models. Oh well.

3. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

I thought there was going to be a keyblade war and that Roxas died xD

I also that that Aqua might have been Riku or Kairi's mom and that Terra was Sora's Dad... Yea I know and then how would Roxas fit there... No idea XD

4. kingdom_hearts_loverXX Gummi Ship Junkie

I agree, but I guess back then I just wanted the game to be Kingdom Hearts 3: The Keybalde Wars (or something like that)...was rumored around. And since this is Disney and Square were talking about here, I'd never think of any characters dying off... only warping to another dimension where we won't ever see them again :P

5. Misty gimme kiss

I've always wanted Riku to die. I'm not sure why, he's one of my favorite characters, but I dunno. I just feel like somebody has got to go? haha.

As for KHIII theories, I remember I formulated a rather complex one based upon the Keyblades they were picking up in the secret ending to KHII--specifically, why one seemed to be a Kingdom Key shape with a black/white mix to it. I also had a lot of ideas about why Xemnas's dragon/glider thing was seen in the background, I really can't remember what it was though.

Generally though I of course assumed that the armored people (who we now know to be Terra, Aqua & Ven) were Sora, Riku, and Kairi, especially after that image of the guy with the broken helmet came out. Obviously it is Terra, but pre-BBS, I assumed it to be an older Sora, and that Sora & co. were involved in the Keyblade Wars, chasing (get it, Chasers?) an older Ansem.

6. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I thought BbS was gonna be KH3.
    I thought Ven was Roxas at some point before Riku captured him.
    I thought Terra looked like Ansem SoD a bit TOO much... and I was like, half right.

7. redhairedking Traverse Town Homebody

An old theory of mine was that the game was going to take place before KH1 and that it would be about the creation of the Keyblade. I remember I looked up the term "Chasers" and the definition I found was something along the lines "those who work metal." Naturally, I thought that the game would be about our armored heroes making the Keyblades.

8. Finn Merlin's Housekeeper

i thought aqua and terra were keyblade agents or something along the lines of that, and roxas joined them after he left the org. i knew it wasn't kh3 though.