Re:Coded Organization Member in Coded (with images)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by :::the-real-enigma:::, Mar 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :::the-real-enigma::: Merlin's Housekeeper

I stumbled across the old RE:Riplai scans for Kingdom Hearts Coded recently and was immediately intrigued.
    There was an image showing the Organization member (the one from the DK[sigma]3713 trailer who says to data Sora "Show me your power.") and he was in the Library of Disney Castle. This image shows his proportions very clearly and so i decided to speculate.

I came up with 3 possible identities: Roxas, Zexion, or (if Square thinks it wise to do it again) a new member.

I think it is quite likely it could be Roxas. I mean, he was a fan favorite and some people were sad when he left.
    The figure looks very similar: big feet (you'll notice not all organization members have these, OMG blasphemy!);
    his body shape is similar (most org13 members have a larger chest area, but not the younger ones). Despite all this, they already have him as a main character in 358/2 Days, this brings down the likeliness of bringing him back.

It COULD be a new Organization member, but i think this is the least likely (I could easily be wrong). They already did it with 358/2 Days, it may be too soon to do it again.

Lastly, Zexion. He is our most eligible contender. Check the stance with his crossed arms and posture. He's a young member, therefor he's shorter and has big feet. Also, he's a master of illusion, there's a good chance he didn't die in Chain of Memories. He could have created a replica of himself. Since he can sense things, he could have sensed betrayal from other members.

Anyways, these are my thoughts and speculations. Hope they're interesting and/or insightful.
    Feel free to comment and rip it to shreds in any way you feel you need to.

*Note: "No one cares about Coded" doesn't count as an argument

Rep me if you like!

[​IMG]

2. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

don't ask for rep otherwise people bad rep you.
    For further referance guys don't bad rep him, he obviously didn't know.

3. Vaxing Twilight Town Denizen

personally i think it is a new character that has nothing to do with the Organization. he/she/it is just wearing the cloak for hidden identity purposes

4. Always Dance Chaser

Good point. Riku and Mickey both wear the cloak in kh2, but neither of them are org. members.

5. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I figured it's something that leaked from the digitized version of Jiminy's journal.

Like Jiminy's entry of Roxas leaked out into the real world

6. :::the-real-enigma::: Merlin's Housekeeper

pfft.. KHInsider forums are more fun...
    forums are or discussing, not dismissing.

7. Vaxing Twilight Town Denizen

we are discussing the different possabilities of the Unknown's Identity. not everyone in the world has to agree with your theories.

8. :::the-real-enigma::: Merlin's Housekeeper

Exactly, I was counting on that, but man, this thread is so BLAH in general, not enough posts. Everyone who DID, thanks.
    So basically, this was directed towards the general population of forum members, not you guys.
    Should've specified, sorry bout that.

9. Les Merlin's Housekeeper

I'm thinking it's Roxas. If it was Zexion, he'd be about as tall as the fourth bookshelf

10. :::the-real-enigma::: Merlin's Housekeeper

I'm also thinking Roxas now. Check the shoes, if you look closely, you can see that the toes sort of curl up. The only people we've seen already with organization clothes and curled-toe shoes are: Roxas and young Riku.

It makes more sense that it's Roxas, but you never know.

11. emozexionemo Destiny Islands Resident

or maybe it is riku, but i dont know anything about this game so i dont know if riku was off somewhere else or somthing like that.

12. Acid_Snake Merlin's Housekeeper

I've always though of a "Number Zero" in the organization. Maybe his someone that dresses like the org members and tells everyone his the forgotten number zero... BAM!

Org. XIII Uniform...
    Number assigned member... and...
    He was forgotten, like most of the members express themselves, as forgotten by both light and dark.

Quite a convincing argument that he would make.

13. Vaxing Twilight Town Denizen

Organization Number 0. wow that is an interesting concept.

anyway i still think it is the "Master Bug" who is taking on that form for convenience.

14. Nuff' Said Banned

actually i would say the number zero is the best one to explain that. could possibly one of the org. who finally turned back, but that wouldnt explain the height

15. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

I feel it could be Roxas as well. Zexion shoes are a little different than Roxas curled ones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.