Kingdom Hearts II Origins of the Keyblade War

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Shadow Omnislash, Oct 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow Omnislash Merlin's Housekeeper

I got to thinking about the keyblade war and stuff and 2 questions popped into mind. Who are the three knights shown in the ending, and how did the keyblade war occur? i have two theories for these questions. First, I think that the identity of the three knights shown are Sora, Riku, and Kairi. Because Kairi does get a keyblade when she is surrounded in the world that never was. It seems to me like these three have been off fighting in some far away place, and having returned see the destruction caused and see their keyblades, which seems to suggest they can't escape their destiny as keyblade bearers.
    For the second question, i have a crazy but somewat believable theory. I think the reason there are so many keyblades in the first place is because people from other universes were called by the keyblade to face their destiny just like Sora was. Of course, there would be some who would be corrupted by the keyblades power, and what if these people actually recruited other keyblade bearers into their army to gain control over the universe, or in actuality all of the universes. This in turn leads to this huge keyblade war, and very few have survived. What do you guys think on this?

2. Vietboydan Destiny Islands Resident

I like your theories but the keyblade Kiari got had Flowers on it, Although one of the three warriors had a femenine look

3. KairiSoraKeyoflight Twilight Town Denizen

as much as i wish it was them i realy dont think it was the keyblades shown in the secret ending are the kingdom key the road to dawn and king mickeys keyblade
    as for other universes.....*cough*me*cough* i sidh i had a keyblade i mean that would just be sweet!
    thats realy all i can say for now i will get back to it however

4. ~tReAh867~ Twilight Town Denizen

Ferngully?... no, wait, that's not right...
    I really like yout theories, though I do not agree with them. I do not think that the mysterious three are in fact Sora, Riku, and Kairi. Do not ask me why, I just do not think they are. As far as who those mysterious three could be... well, I have no idea. I think that I am going to have to sit down and really read up on all of Kingdom Hearts so that I can reach a guess.
    Your second theory I think is a little less plausible. I just think that it is too involved and out-of-nowhere. I do not see why other keybalders would suddenly appear, and then why some would turn evil and recruit fellow keybalders. I think the truth is much less involved but much more thought out and more related to the story of hearts and memories. Again, as far as a theory of my own, I do not have one. I do like your theories, though. I think I might be more easily swayed to believe the first one. My first thought was that the three were Sora, Riku, and Kairi.
    Still, I think that the important question is this: who is the owner of that silhouette that walks towards the screen at the finale of the secret ending?
    I can't wait to find out all the answers to this when KH3 comes out!:eek:

5. soras kingdom Merlin's Housekeeper

the maker of the game spacificly said the three knights are NOT sora riku and kairi

6. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

guessing the first kight that shows in the secret ending....is hopefully sora....as of course...Japan Spoiled us too much and they showed a screenshot of the knight being hit by somethin and forced him to attack and try to notice every detail of the face...there was spikey hair and blue eyes....maybe it could be sora......and about the three of them in the crossroads....not sure why....and oh yeah....one more thing....who's the guy in the cloak....that's walk towards them as the words that popped out.....

7. Roxas OG

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I have a couple things to say about your theory.

First off, Kairi is not a Keyblade wielder. She can't summon the Keyblade for herself in times of need, she simply recieved it. It was used to kill Heartless, as that's what all Keyblades do - but she is not a wielder herself.

Secondly, Nomura specifically stated that the three knights are completely new characters, meaning there is no chance of them being anyone we have seen so far.

Finally, about there being so many Keyblades because there are so many worlds, is a theory yet probably not true. Facts are leaning towards the Keyblades having been created, by which I mean the Chasers created them. It is unlikely, in my opinion, that there can be more than one 'Keyblade Wielder' at a time, but only one 'Key' that can lock the doors to the hearts. When the last 'Key' passed away, Sora became the new one.

8. pezzer123 Merlin's Housekeeper

What happened to the diz's other apprentices, they could them.
    Or they could like the gods of the keyblade, they look all powerful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.