Partial KH3 Voice Cast Released

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Square-Enix provided a surprise today for English-speaking KH fans, revealing a couple of the actors that will lend their voices to some of the Disney characters in 'Kingdom Hearts III'! The list includes:
    • Josh Gad as Olaf
    • Kristen Bell as Anna
    • Idina Menzel as Elsa
    • Jonathan Groff as Kristoff
    • Zachary Levi as Flynn Rider
    • Donna Murphy as Mother Gothel
    • John Ratzenberger as Hamm
    • Wallace Shawn as Rex
    • Tate Donovan as Hercules
    • Kevin R. McNally as Joshamee Gibbs
    • Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck
    • Bill Farmer as Goofy
    • Haley Joel Osment as Sora

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Sep 26, 2018.

1. phoenixkh93
      phoenixkh93
      That's pretty cool, so Mandy Moore will have played 2 different characters in Kingdom Hearts now! And I remember reading on the TV tropes trivia for Tangled that Zachary Levi originally wanted to play Flynn in the hopes that one day he would be able to VA in Kingdom Hearts so looks like he's getting his wish!
    2. Explode
      Explode
      Unfortunately Mandy Moore has not been confirmed, but all the others are exciting.
    3. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      I'm sure they'll still get Mandy Moore. This isn't meant to be a complete list.
    4. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      One, does anyone know who is voicing Buzz Lightyear? When we got the English clips of Toy Box a few months back, it sounded like it was Tim Allen, but I'm not 100% sure. Especially since they got Jim Hanks to reprise as Woody instead of Tom Hanks.

And two, who is Joshamee Gibbs? That character does not sound familiar to me.
    5. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      [​IMG]
    6. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      Man, it's been so long since I've seen the movie that I barely remembered him. It's great that they actually got McNally to reprise the role though.
    7. Truly Mad Moves
      Truly Mad Moves
      Deep Space is currently the only KH world to consist entirely of the original cast; I think the Tangled and Frozen worlds have potential to join it. Peculiar that Mandy Moore wasn't mentioned, though. Maybe they're having trouble working it into her schedule, I remember one trailer was almost fully dubbed into English but Rapunzel wasn't.

Buzz Lightyear's current not-Allen voice actor since the Toy Story 3 video game has been Mike MacRae, so that's probably our guy here.