PelleK

Discussion in 'Music' started by Glen, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Glen Returned from the dead

Surprised there isn't a thread on this guy. Per Fredrik "PelleK" Åsly is a vocalist with exceptional vocal range, known mostly for doing metal covers of popular songs. I'm not very good at describing peoples' voices, so I'll just throw a few videos in here and let you guys judge for yourself.

2. Aelin Best Waifu

I enjoy his music, and his collabs with other youtubers. I watch a lot of his stuff and really enjoyed his Ignite cover. I am highly impressed with his ability to sing in various languages and the rages he has with his voice. Another thing I was impressed with was the song Riot commissioned him to do for Amumu. That was pretty amazing and good for him. He is someone I would recommend

3. lockedongamer Traverse Town Homebody

I find his voice a bit sharp at times, but he's really good in general.

4. Mikuru Asahina Merlin's Housekeeper

While I love how good this guy can sing. I personally don't feel that some of his covers are very good. He's talented just imo metal doesn't fit a lot of the songs.

5. CloakedThunder Destiny Islands Resident

I really like his music, also I think that he is really talented. I agree that some of the songs don't fit metal, but I also think that there is also some songs that he covers that work very well with metal that may not seem like it would work.