Kingdom Hearts II Playing KH2FM on Proud for the first time... really HARD

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by DanceWaterDance, Nov 15, 2013.

1. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

I'm playing KH2FM on Proud for the first time, and it's really HARD. I find hard also fighting normal heartless, I lost like 2-3 time on each Land of the Dragons' missions, the enemies do lots of damage while I do very little damage. Or I'm just a noob who can't play Kingdom Heart? Since it seems that everyone find KH2, even at the higher difficulty levels, easy.

2. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

I play kingdom hearts all the time so it was easy for me. I cut it close at the world of chaos and beat it in the first try. All most died in the lvl 50 area.

EDIT. I thought you were talking about kh1 lol. KH2 on any mode is real easy to most.

3. Shift Chaser

You just gotta get used to it. Don't rush enemies that can't be stunned easily, such as those Centaur things, and use Blizzard while it's still useful.
    Also, about Critical, it's supossed to be harder, but unless you're doing a level 1 run (Which you should once you get the hang of it, it's really fun), it's way easier than Proud. All those abilities on top of the x1.25 damage boost more than make up for the lowered HP.

4. 61 No. B

I mean I think it's easy on critical. The first time I played KH2 on proud was years ago and I vaguely seem to remember thinking it was hard, but that would have been one of the first times I played it. You just gotta get used to it is all. Once you can predict what the enemies are about to do it becomes very easy.

5. Glen Returned from the dead

I've tried quite a few of the KH games on proud, and I haven't completed one of them, so good luck to you. My suggestion is take time to learn the attack patterns and react accordingly, and don't rush anything or you may regret it. May the odds be ever in your favor.

6. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

Right now I'm trying Zexion , howewer I'm only at lv 16, so I don't know if I'll defeat him