Kingdom Hearts II plot twist

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by mr_croup, Oct 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr_croup Traverse Town Homebody

Disclaimer: this could only really happen if KHIII isn't a prequel to II

What if the main villain of the game was none other than Sora? What if in his pursuit of fighting the darkness, he got consumed by it and became a heartless or a nobody or something? And what if it was him who ingisgated the keyblade war to fulfill some evil purpose... say, opening up kingdom hearts again?

...please don't kill me...

2. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

hmmm.......*scratches head*.....thats a very good theory....i like it alot:D
    i sounds perfectly reasonable too.....plus it would make sora less of a loser:)

but i doubt it cause riku was the one who was consumed by the darkness, sora is like the opposite of riku, thus he is consumed by light

3. Roxas OG

No way, I can never see this happening at any time in the series.

4. Tallian Banned

Finally! Someone understands what I thought. I believe it could be Sora- I hope it is to. Sora has the lamest quotes anyways and should be killed without mercy.:cool:

5. Shanny-Boo Traverse Town Homebody

Yeah. Sora's too luffable to become evil. n.n -squishes her Sora plushie-

Donald should turn evil. >.> So we have an excuse to beat the crap out of him.

6. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

are yall talking about the guy with the half broke mask cause nomura already said that wasnt sora

7. KairiSoraKeyoflight Twilight Town Denizen

tallian how can you say that well you are a point down on the ppl who rox my sox chart at least

i dont think tht there is any way that sora could be evil he is to true to his heart he is just to light a character to be consumed by the darkness

8. WarpObscura Traverse Town Homebody

What if the reason he goes evil is precisely because of the Light in himself?

The old saying goes "the road to hell is paved with good intentions".
    The modern problems with fundamentalism and extremism show that one who believes too strongly in the righteousness of his own religion can take dire actions against the rest of the world. If you want an in-DiZney example, look at Judge Frollo in Hunchback of Notre Dame.
    After all, light is not automatically equal to good as darkness is not automatically equal to evil, contrary to the stereotypical (and very sadly flawed) belief.

9. mr_croup Traverse Town Homebody

That's basically what i was thinking. Sora's good intentions of wiping out the darkness corrupt him and drive him to do horrible things. The light in his soul is snuffed out, and only darkness remains. Then he could become a heartless and/or a nobody like Xehanort. Who knows, he could even turn donald and goofy into heartless (i would love to see that :D). Then he could initiate the keyblade war to open kingdom hearts, and use it's power to become a being of the light again.

He does these horrible things because he hates the fact that there is darkness in his own soul. A bit like Lucifer, who was an angel once upon a time.

10. Shanny-Boo Traverse Town Homebody

I was looking back on reading this, and suddenly, what you're saying reminds me of a dictatorship. xD;

He wants good, he drives for it, but goes overboard and uses extremes to drive out the evil.

For some reason that reminded me of a dictatorship. And I think a crime scene investigation book I read, if I could remember which one...

Just wanted to say that. ^_^;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.