Nintendo Pokemon Help on level grinding?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Shinichi Izumi, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

I have a lvl 48 Lapras on my pokemon diamond, and need to get it at level 100 ASAP but the pokemon league is to hard and takes too long, is there another way to get its level quickly?

2. jafar custom title

rare candies, exp boost, jazz like that. other than that, just grind. don't go for low level enemies, go for ones that are moderately leveled in comparison to your lapras, so you're not wasting your time get very little exp, but so you're also not struggling to just beat the damn thing. also, go to places with fire pokemon and use water attacks to wipe them out quickly.

3. CaptainMIG Gummi Ship Junkie

beat the elite four 1,000 times using an lucky egg.

4. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

Sweet, Im tempted to clone Rare candies, but I wont Risk it, I have a Glitched Gliscor That I got from my Friend, when he traded it to me, it had nothing, but he came with Smart Cute Tough Beauty Cool pentagon full, Sheen 100%, 80 Ribbons, including for all of the normal, super and hyper contests, About 30 "Mistery location" ribbons, even tough he had none of that when my friend was trading it to me, he only had those things when he arived, and his id is 12345, maybe if moved him... anyway, i cant clone anything now, so ill do what you said, ill go fight some fire pokemon.

Edit: how do i get EXP boosts?

5. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Give it a Lucky Egg and go to the last place where you found Pokemon that are at least Level 40. It'll shoot up to at least level 55.

Don't get it to 100, as it has A LOT of HP and endurance, making it incredibly OP to use, and to me, it makes the game less fun. I got a Rayquaza to Level 100, and since then, I only ise it for Fly or if I want to murder trainers because I'm in a hurry.

This is just my suggestion.

6. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Fight stronger pokemon, that's the only way to do it without using cheats/gitches. Might take a while, but if you really want it, you'll have to work for it.

7. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

Actually I wont be doing this anymore, Lapras is one of my favorite pokemon, but thats not why i was gonna do this, i was gonna do this because i found a GTS trade, a Lv 100 lapras for a Latias, seemed like it was worth it, but the offer is gone now...

so yhea.. thanks anyway guys.

8. jafar custom title

EXP Boost is an item your Pokemon can hold. I don't know how you can get one though, since I don't know which game you're playing and it's been a while since I played a Pokemon game myself. i suggest using bulbapedia or just google the version you're playing and exp boost.

9. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

Really, it actually depends on why you want it to be level 100. If it's so it'll be stronger, don't go for level 100, but instead try EV training for whatever stats you need most. The levels will come with that and you'll get some nice bonus stats too. Personally, I'd suggest that you grind for Speed and Attack by killing lots of Magikarps and Unowns, respectively. Unowns are especially good because they boost both Attack and Special Attack.

If you need it for a trade, though, just do what these guys say and then challenge the Pokemon League when you're strong enough to beat them easily and reap the glorious experience points that way.

10. Splodge Twilight Town Denizen

Use a lucky egg to gain more exp, rare candies exp shares and high level pokémon will get you a lot of exp, attack the lucky egg and then destroy mid level pokémon, then go for the pokemon league, one of them is fire type, so that will be easy for you, one is ground, lapras=ice/water, double effectiveness. If you are planning to use this ior the metagame, then Ev train, here is a guide if you do not know how to, http://www.smogon.com/ingame/guides/ev_manual , really though, the best way to get levels is to just grind.