Pokemon HG/SS Safari Zone

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Fayt-Harkwind, Jul 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Okay, so, I've figured out how to find some of the Pokemon in the Safari Zone like Zangoose but I'm struggling to find Pokemon like Bagon. Bulbapedia didn't really make much sense to me about it, could someone perhaps explain how it works or at least explain the method for making the following Pokemon appear in the Safari Zone (mostly how do I use the right objects on the terrain):

Cacturne
    Beldum/Metang
    Bagon/Shellgon

Thanks in advance.

2. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

It took me a while to figure out too, but the way Bulbapedia organizes it is by Area.
    So to get a Cacturne, make one of the Safari Zone tiles Desert, then put only Waterside objects there, with a total point count of 42. I think you need to get a block upgrade to get Cacturne though, so you may be better off getting a Cacnea using Forest blocks instead, which still requires a block upgrade but fewer points.
    Cacturne can also be found in the Savannah area with 35 Forest points.

Beldum is available in the Peak Tile, with 63 points in blocks. You can also get it on the Pokewalker's Winner's Path after 8000 steps.

Bagon can be found in the Swamp Tile, with blocks Peak Pokemon like, totalling in 52 points, and Forest Pokemon like, totalling in 35 points.

The objects (blocks) all have descriptions, like "Waterside Pokemon seem to like it best, etc.", and that's how you know what type it is.

3. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Thanks. That's made a lot of sense and I think I can understand the table now. I'll try Winter's Path for Beldum anyway :lolface:

Since it's been answered, this shall be locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.