Birth by Sleep -Possible Spoilers- Umm, this is about their names...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Blastion, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blastion Merlin's Housekeeper

most of you already know this im just bored at school...

Sora = Sky (japanese)
    Riku = Land (japanese)
    Kairi = (most people say "sea" but every translator i've used says stuff like beaver.. -.-) Sea? (japanese?)

Ven (Ventus) = Wind (Latin)
    Terra = Earth (Latin)
    Aqua = Water (Latin)
    Aero (Aer) = Air (latin)

sky, wind, and air are kinda the same... but we only see him using earth magic... sorta, i'm guessin his shadow clone thing was usen air?

RANDOM THEORY TIME

1. terra has Xehanort's hair sorta and Aero has Xehanort's clothes... Master and apprentice fusing?

2. Aqua is Sora's mom? (watch departure in kh1)

3. Ven is Sora's dad? Roxas probably looks like Ven cuz Roxas is a part of Sora, half of sora actually. and sora's dad is half of sora. then aqua is the other half. and sora's dad's part became roxas when sora became a heartless?

4. Xehenort is considered by some ppl the keyblader master that brought chaos, so sora is the other keyblade master? that would explain air-wind-sky thing? but that would also mean that sora is part of Xehanort..

5. In the pic from a link i found on these forums, Ven was on the land that isnt too far from the destiny islands (where kairi and axel first met) and ven is wearing some stuff roxas was wearing like that black and white wrist band

6. is the moon made out of cheese? (no) but kingdom hearts look like a cheesy moon!
    -.-

7. There are "two kingdom hearts?" one on destiny islands and one 'created' in the world that never was!

okay the last two where rly dumb, i just wanted 7 questions, lol

ummm, so what does everyone think? heh..

2. AntiWeapon Chaser

Who the hell is Aero?
    Weve known about the rest of the name similaritys for ages.

1) Hey anything can happen there. Terra DOES look like Xehanort and Master Xehanort is wearing his cloths. (Not to mention having the same name. )

2) No just no.

3) Unless your implying Ven had sex and had a child at the age of like 10! Then no.

4) Don't know where your going there. Xehenort isnt wind. Hes not related to sora. And there are more then two keyblade weilders.

5) That IS destiny islands. (Notice its called 'Destiny Islands not Destiny island. The whole thing is considerd it.

6) Huh what?

7) There is no kingdom hearts on destiny islands. When the island was swallowed by darkness it wond up at 'end of the world' (Which is technically a nobody world) thats where sora was when he was 'back on his island' we still dont know if kingdom hearts is in the end of the world, or if xehanort took them off someplace else. (since they did come across the field place behind the door.

3. Lunacy Divine Destiny Islands Resident

There isn't an "Aero".

Terra and Riku mean 'Earth' and 'Land', Ventus and Sora mean 'Wind' and 'Sky', and Aqua and Kairi mean 'Water' and 'Sea'. "Aero" can't correspond to the meaning of Sora's name, as Ventus' name already does so.

4. Blastion Merlin's Housekeeper

bleh, i saw people post about the bald guy being Aero.. and there are nicer ways to prove me wrong -.- (saying to everyone... Mostly AntiWeapon)

5. AntiWeapon Chaser

Huh what O_o; Hey hey, I wasen't trying to sound bad there, I read over my post and the most baddass thing I ever said was 'hell'.
    Im sorry if that seemed to come of the wrong way, but honestly I was just stating the facts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.