Birth by Sleep (Possibly) Crazy Idea about upcoming KH games

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Marluxia13579, Jun 14, 2008.

1. Marluxia13579 Twilight Town Denizen

I was just wondering, what if, after completing all three new KH games, Nomura decides to do a Final Mix edition, where he remakes all three games for a single console (PS3 would be great) and releases the three remakes as a limited edition box set or something? Maybe it's too far-fetched, but it would be so unbelievably great! Like Final Mix +++ or something! What are your opinions? (BTW Sorry if someone already mentioned this before)

2. Arch Mana Knight

That would be great but it wouldn't be a Final Mix. They would be RE games like COM. It might just happen but with the graphics we have now I kinda doubt it.

3. haley16 Moogle Assistant

yah they should redo kh 1 but i think they will be to busy just to think about redoing all that stuff so probably not.

4. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

yeah, i would be a good idea. the original voice actors are too old though. i'll audition for Riku!

5. Axelrific Banned

The posibility would be a 0% since they it would be a waste of time and a waste of money.

6. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

Not all that crazy, to be honest.

First, what you do, is you take the percentage above my post, 0%.

Second, you increase that by 65%.

Ultimately, you have a variable chance.

I say 65%, because alot of people in the U.S would actually buy the game,
    due to the vast majority that never bought the original, and then the people
    who bought the original and are dying for the Final Mix.

Square-Enix would rack in even more net money than from 2001 and 2005 from a box set,
    like you are suggesting.

And as for voice-work. There is a rumor that Haley-Joel Osment, Hayden (You know who, I can't spell or even pronounce her surname), and many other people included in the original English dubs, recorded their voices then for the potential cutscenes that were scratched from the English version, but later added in in Final Mix.
    They'd just have to go digging for the clips is all if the highly believable rumor is true.