pregnant

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by smexygirl, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smexygirl Banned

Ok, This is really embarrassing to tell people but I'm pregnant. I NEED advice on what to do because I'm clueless. HELP PLEASE!!!!

2. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

Is there a teen counselor/hotline you could contact? I'm pretty sure there's a free public advice one meant for this sort of thing. (sorry, know I'm not much help)

EDIT: Have you told the father?

3. smexygirl Banned

I'm looking around.

Yeah. He's flipping out right now.

4. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

Do your/his parents know?

Nice to know he's cool, calm, and collected...

5. smexygirl Banned

No they don't.

6. Finale Wannabe Nobody

depends if ya wanna keep it.

If you do, sort your life out. Both of you get a job. Get a decent environment for the child and tell the parents.

If ya dont want it, get an abortion. no waiting.

7. Styx That's me inside your head.

Read if this is your fault:
    Serves you right. Should have use protection, shouldn't you? :) Sucks to be you. :p Gahaha, pregnant...

Read if this is not your fault:
    Can you think of anyone who would be willing to raise the child, or can you consider adoption? Is your family against abortion (yes, I am suggesting the a word)?

8. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

With the exception of the abortion, I agree with Olie. The parents need to know...unless there's some circumstance you know that we don't.

9. smexygirl Banned

The stupid birth control pill failed, so it isn't my fault.

10. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Well, mainly. You should first sit down with your parents. After that call the father and advise him to do the same. That way each family can think sperately on all the different possibilities and things they can do at the moment, gather information, ect. After that , I think both families should talk it over. But in the end, it's sorta your decision.

But its best if you get all the facts straight, on how to assess the situation.

11. Aura Goddess

If you plan to keep the child, then you should find a job. Both you and the father of the child. And, like everyone else is saying, tell yours and his parents. They can help you with the baby.

There isn't really much advice we can give you but probably tell you the same thing over and over again.

12. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

Whether it's her fault or not, this is serious. Either be helpful for the unborn child's sake or don't reply.
    There's a chances of that happening are surprisingly high, especially if you research them...long story.

Anyway, do you know whether or not you have the resources to handle/take care of children?

13. smexygirl Banned

I don't know too much about raising a child. All I know is that it will be painful giving birth and how to feed the baby. Everything else, I don't about.

14. Styx That's me inside your head.

One more question just to make sure: you didn't bet on one horse did you?
    Calendar method? Condom? Morning after pill?

In any case, your parents will find out eventually so it is indeed best to tell them in an early stadium. They may be upset but not as upset as they would be if they found out much later.

Good thing I did try my best to be helpful then. ;)

15. Finale Wannabe Nobody

abort then <3
    it'll be over and do it early to lower the damage into your body.

16. Misty gimme kiss

It is your fault, regardless of whether you were on birth control or not. Sex always has risks and consequences, and you should be ready to accept them before you sleep with someone.

If you're set upon keeping it, tell your parents. if they support you, good for you. If they don't, maybe his parents will. Abortion is an option if you/your family/the father isn't against it.

17. Johnny Bravo Chaser

I agree with ollie, just abort...

18. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

I would start finding out what you can do, then; aside from doing the necessary 'telling your parents' thing, find out how you can learn what you need. The beforementioned counselor/hotline, web searching (I know there's a teen girl help site about this sort of thing. I'll see if I can't find the link for you), just anything you can do. A job is definitely going to be needed here, as well.

19. smexygirl Banned

I just told my parents and I'm grounded for a week. my bf's parents found out too and ungrounded me. It might've been a better idea to tell parents tomorrow.

20. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

No, trust me, it's better that they found out now. The longer you put it off, the harder to tell them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.