Question Time Question Time with Heart

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Heart ❤, May 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Question Time with..
    Heart​

(oh, hi. This is awkward, ngl)​

A couple of guidelines before you begin..

1 - Keep it within the rules of the forum, nothing over PG-13. This is still KHV, which means that you must not use this thread as an excuse to berate or harass the Question Time participant. That being said...

2 - ...The Question Time participant does not have to answer all of the questions.

3 - The Question Time participant must maintain some level of activity within this thread. Don't leave all of your questions unanswered. You're in the spotlight, baby, so shine!

4 - Give the Question Time participant some time to answer, and let others have a chance to ask. Remember that they are in the spotlight for at least one week, so do not feel the need to barrage them with a lengthy list of questions all at once.

And now that you have read the rules, you may ask away!~

@Heart ❤

2. Arch Mana Knight

Is there a character death that upset you as much as(or more than) Zack's?

Obligatory impressions question. ???

Favorite genre of music?

If you could pick another way for Zack to die, how would it go?

3. Pinekaboo Chaser

How are you enjoying being a Reporter for the site? Is it what you expected from the position, more than you hoped, etc?

What's your most positive memory of your time on the site so far?

Are you embarrassed now by the way you used to behave back in ~2009 when you joined the site? Is there a reason for it besides your general emotional growth since then?

Obligatory Impressions?

4. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

1. Off the top of my head? Hmmm I don't actually think so. Axel came back, Tara's death doesn't hurt so much anymore, and it's been a long time since a lot of other deaths too. I'm not sure why Zack's stuck with me so much. I really don't lol.
    I did cry for like two hours when the Tenth Doctor died though. And as of late (with my brother joining the military) Michael Galliant's death from ER also hurts a lot. I was rewatching some scenes recently and I just ****ing lost it.

2. I think you're a pretty cool dude. You're easy to talk to and always kind to me and I really appreciate that. You always try to make me feel welcome, even though I just feel like an outsider in general lol.
    No idea what I originally thought of you though. I think I whipped my mind of most of my early KHV days if I'm honest (minus a few people/events).

3. I love Rock and Country music. Strange mix, I know

4. I WOULD RATHER ZACK NOT DIE AT ALL THANK YOU VERY MUCH KIND SIR.

Jesus DT. Always asking the hard questions, aren't you :P

1. I like being a Reporter. I like writing articles and I always like it when we beat other KH sites cuz it makes me really happy for some weird reason. I also LOVE working with @Roxam , who is probably one of the best dudes on this site, no lie. I think we just work well together and I honestly don't think I could have a better Reporter partner.
    Not really a secret, as some of the other staff know, but I don't like the social media part cuz I'm not a huge social media person teblpgging stuff and fangirling on the Tumblr is super fun though, I will admit.

2. Jesus, I hate relying on my memory. I guess it would probably be whenever I get a chance to just be crazy old Heart. I can't really remember my MOST happiest moment, but most recently I had a lot of fun sharing my K Project knowledge with others.

3. Who the hell isn't embarrassed by their old selves? Like honestly, that's probably why I blocked out most of early KHV memories. I was a ****ing weird ass kid (who liked to adopt people as her siblings, as you may remember lol). I'd like to think I've grown up a lot since then and I know I will continue to grow as well. One day I'll look back on everything from now and probably cringe too, tbh.

4. DT, my lovely older sibling. I'm sad we don't talk anymore, that's for sure. But as I'm starting to learn and accept, people grow up and move on and in a way, I think that's a good thing. As one of my 'siblings' you'll always have a special place in my heart and I'll always be around if you ever wanna talk (even if you/me aren't on KHV <3)

5. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Hi hi Heart!!

Impressions?

If you could be any power ranger from any of the series, which color would be and from which series?

If you could be any color king from K, which would you be?

If you could being Zack back from the dead, how would you do it?

6. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

1. How do you feel about Square-Enix ignoring us while giving attention to the other KH sites?
    2. I'm guessing Zack is your favorite FF character?
    3. Ready to finally get some news during E3?

7. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

That one song you're embarrassed to admit you like?

What did you want to grow up to be when you were a little kid?

Do you like to dance?

8. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

1. Joce, I don't know you extremely well, but I honestly think you're adorable little turtle. I'm looking forward to getting to know you (and the rest of the RPA) better as time goes forward.

2. I would totally be White from Dino Thunder. Trent was my favorite character from DT and one of my favorite characters in general and he had a super cool 'civilian' power (camouflage) and I too like to hide from people.

3. REDREDREDREDRED... I like Fire. What can I say? *looks at Axel/Lea and smiles*

4. The Lifestream/Areith spits him back and says, please go and love Cloud, K thanks Bye.

1. Honestly, I'm really ****ing annoyed. Like, I understand we don't have as much traffic as KHI or KH13. I get it, I really do. But we've been in the KH game for what? Ten years? And it just really sucks and I wish there was more we could do to be realized by them, ya know?

2. Zack is tied with Vincent Valentine. I adore them both so, so much. I also love Reno (which is Quentin Flynn's fault 100%).

3. PLEASE. But also can they like STOP releasing all the news at once? Because then we have long droughs like this and I want to die when there's 5000 articles for us to do in one day.

1. Anything by Nickelback. I genuinely like their music. Fight me.

2. I wanted to be a singer when I was a kid. Also a scientist but then I realized Science was hard.

3. I like to dance in my room, but not with/in front of other people.

9. Amaury Legendary Hero

1. Impressions?
    2. Rate this battle and tell me how you think I did. What stupid and good moves I made, etc. You may or may not be familiar with the game, but that doesn't prevent you from assessing those things. ;)

4:10 - End:

10. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Crap, I never closed this...

1. You're a pretty cool dude. I admire your activity, I really do <3
    2. Good I guess? I'm not really a gameplay kind of person. I play games for story and characters tbh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.