Question Time Question Time with Midnight Star

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Heart ❤, Apr 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Question Time with..
    MIDNIGHT!​

A couple of guidelines before you begin..

1 - Keep it within the rules of the forum, nothing over PG-13. This is still KHV, which means that you must not use this thread as an excuse to berate or harass the Question Time participant. That being said...

2 - ...The Question Time participant does not have to answer all of the questions.

3 - The Question Time participant must maintain some level of activity within this thread. Don't leave all of your questions unanswered. You're in the spotlight, baby, so shine!

4 - Give the Question Time participant some time to answer, and let others have a chance to ask. Remember that they are in the spotlight for at least one week, so do not feel the need to barrage them with a lengthy list of questions all at once.

And now that you have read the rules, you may ask away!~

@Midnight Star

2. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Impressions?

(I am so lazy these days...)

3. Midnight Star Master of Physics

This took me by surprise, I didn't even see the poll for this week. (Also impressions are hard)

Umm I don't know if I'm supposed to be doing first and current, but for you I was originally really intimidated by you and found you really frustrating. There were times where I got almost worked up over stuff you said, though that doesn't seem to happen any more. Currently I think you're quite cool, you're really interesting to listen to. You're clever and have some interesting viewpoints that are different from the norm, plus you're not afraid to be honest and speak your mind. (I don't think I'm any where near the level where I can debate with you though).The thought puzzles you say are fascinating. You set up the mafia games and got lots of people involved, which is seriously awesome and I have a lot of respect for you for that. I also get the impression as I write this you're going to judge every word I say. I dunno. You're cool.

I have no idea what I'm doing.

4. burnitup Still the Best 1973

How are you today?

What is your favorite kind of dog?

Do you like Pineapple on pizza?

5. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Hi!!!

Impressions?

Favorite Color?

Favorite anime?

Favorite Hobby?

6. Arch Mana Knight

Impressions?

Quick. What's e^(i*pi) without looking it up?

Now solve a^n+b^n=c^n for n>2(n is an integer) and a,b,c=/=0. Don't worry. The solution is trivial. Shouldn't take you long.

Would you ever consider spelling words like color and favorite the (correct) American way? Because we both know those u's aren't serving any purpose.

Sharks with lasers or crocodiles with lasers?

7. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Impressions, initial and current?

What is a piece of media that you really connected with lately?

8. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Impressions, now and first?
    Favorite color?
    Favorite series?
    Favorite book?
    Favorite character?

9. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

Character death that hit you hard?

Favorite thing to do when no one's looking?

Your favorite thing about yourself?

A color you can't stand?

10. Midnight Star Master of Physics

I'll answer the rest when I have chance. Favourites are hard.

Well.... (prepare yourself).. So today I've been drugged up to my eyeballs on painkillers, so while the painkillers were working I was fine but before they kicked in and after they wore off, it wasn't pleasant. Work otherwise was fine but it was raining on my walk home so I ended up utterly soaked. Good news was that I got back to find my qwertee top had arrived. I have a lot of things to do tonight and I have not got the time, energy or motivation to do any of them.

Umm hot dog? Hmm I'm not really a pet person, like a dog would run up to me and I'd have my arms awkwardly in the air like "What do I do??", I'd rather just watch from a distance. Though in answer to your question, I don't know, a Labrador maybe?

Well I don't like pineapple, so if it is on pizza or not is kinda irrelevant. I wouldn't put it on pizza since I don't like it but I have nothing against people who do like it putting it on pizza.

You're awesome. (May edit more in later)

(Colour*) Purple

Not sure, maybe FMA: Brotherhood

Umm currently probably playing D&D.

You're awesome and I really enjoy talking to you and rping with you and stuff. And physics. Though I get the feeling my impressions might change after your next few questions :p

Umm so e is 2.7/2.8 something like that and pi is 3.14591.... and i is sqrt(-1) though that's probably best kept as -1. Since I doubt you'd allow a calculator, I'll round pi and e to 3 so 3^(3i) which would be 27i, I think? I dunno. Blarg.

Nah, I'd rather not. Catch me when I'm in a better mood and I might try.

....no.

Hmm well both you'd have to seriously waterproof your laser and you couldn't have anything too big. But for what is cooler, then probably the sharks because that's just more awesome. Even if the water would cause more practical issues.

11. Aelin Best Waifu

Impressions? Because why not

Favourite OC that you have made:

Favourite section on khv?

Favourite Character from any form of media and why?

12. CrownMoksha Decimo

Impressions cause why not

Favorite RP that you can remember?

If you can be any superhero, who would it be?

13. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Since Midnight never got back to me (after asking me to keep it open) I'm gonna close this up and start a new one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.